Special Chapter ^^v

Heal This Heart

A week has passed and it's saturday. A day that  Effection spend to do the house chores. As for EXO, they just simply laziying around in the house.  Well.. what do you expect? They're boys.. so yeah.

 

EXO's House

As expected, the boys just filling up their day by watching TV and most of them are sleeping. Chen groaned due to the extreme boredom. "Shut it! I'm chatting with my friend right now!" Kris scolded Chen. "Ngaww i'm bored ok hyung? Hmm." Chen whines but get ignored by kris. "So Kris hyung, by any chance, are you chatting with Sooyoung noona?" Sehun asked. "Good lord Sehun i thought you were sleeping!" Kris said, startled. "Hahaha, actually i was sleeping. But then i woke up because of Chen. Psht.. Anyway, are you or are you not chatting with sooyoung noona?" Sehun grins. "Why do you care?" Kis asked. *God, this kid is hella god guesser!* Kris thought. "Nothing really. I'm just curious." Sehun said and shrugs. "Hmm well your guess is right. I am chatting with her." Kris simply replied.

"Oh speaking of Sooyoung, why don't you ask her out? We would love to get to know her hyung!! and to make it less awkward, let's ask Effection to join us too? We could hang at the mall? It has been ages since we last spent time together with them. " Chen said. "Hmm.. That's actually a good idea. Jakkaman, let me ask Sooyoung first." Kris said. "Great! She said okay so chen wake these guys up and sehun, call your sister and tell her we're going out" Kris orders. Sehun nodded and calls nuvic, as for chen, he wakes his friends up.

 

Effection's House.

"Girls! Sehun called me just now. He said that Kris ask us to hang out together with them at the mall. And he's bringing Sooyoung along. So ppali! get readyyyy!" Nuvic said excitedly. "Waa sooyoung unnie will join us? great! I've always wanted to be friend with her and get to know her better" Rilli said and smiles happily. "Hmm.. looks like she's getting closer to Kris oppa now don't you think? It'll be awesome if they're together!" Krywa points out her thought. The other nodded in agreement. "True that but nahh i don't care~ I'm just excited to meet Suho! Hihihi" Yayin confessed. "You really do like him that much aye Unnie?" Hana giggles. "Yeap." Yayin smiles and nodded. "Okay okaaay enough with the chit chat. let's get ready!" Nuvic orders.

 

30 minutes later..

 

The girs are all ready and is currently waiting for EXO to pick them up. As for Sooyoung, she has already waited for the Exofection at the mall. Minutes later, exo arrives. "Hi ladies~" Xiu min said cheerfully. The girls giggles and waved at xiu min. They all get in to the car and goes to the mall afterwards. "Suho is so handsome today!!" Yayin whispers to Nuvic. "Aish jinjja" Nuvic said in an annoyed tone. Yayin just giggled and keeps staring at suho who's currently driving the car. 

 

At the mall..

 

"YAH WUFAN! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!!" Sooyoung said and slaps Kris' arm. "Ouch! Are you even a lady? God you're like the second version of Nuvic. Only a bit taller than her." Kris said while rubbing his arm. The others just giggled. "Hey, i heard that! Oh and by the way Mr. Kris, Sooyoung is only 2 cm taller than me so there's not much of a different there okay? hmph" Nuvic said. "Hahaha baby you're so funny. Kaja let's get something to eat. Bet Xiu min is hungry. Aren't you my friend?" Chanyeol said and smiles. "Yup. You know me so well huh Chanyeol. hehehe~ " Xiumin replies. All of them gets in to the mall and goes to the restaurant to get something to eat.

"Two bowls of ice cream for me." Baekhyun said to the waitress. "Since when did you became a big fan of ice cream huh Baek?" Suho asked. "Well.. since i am officially became Rilli's boyfriend. " Baekhyun said and winked at Rilli who's now currently blushing. "So what are we going to do after this?" Sooyoung asked. "Hmm.. let's go to the arcade!" Yayin suggested. "That's a great idea! Shall we guys?" Suho grins. The others nodded. "ARCADEEE~ WOHOOOO~"Chanyeol shouted. "Yah! Shhhh!!" Nuvic hushed. "opps! mian!" Chanyeol said and giggles. The others just shook their heads.

 

At the Arcade

"I wanna play thaaaaatttttt~ Baby kajaaaaa!!!" Chanyeol shouted and grabs Nuvic's hand as soon as they entered the arcade. "Is he really 17?" Hana asked. "hahaha! let him be jagi, kaja let's play that!" D.O said. "Okay.. what are we doing in here..." Kris said. "Oh come onnn~ Have some fun will ya? Kaja let's play that game!" Sooyoung said and grabs Kris' hand. Everyone is having fun playing at the arcade and was totally unaware that Yayin and Suho was not with them in there. 

"Where are you taking me?" Yayin ask. "Hmm.. to the park there. It's a bit noisy in the arcade. Don't you think? I need some fresh air." Suho said and smiles. "Ahh..." Yayin said and blush. "Haha! Why are you blushing?" Suho ask as the settles at the bench in the park which is located near the mall. "Am not!" Yayin said and look away. "hahaha you're so cute!" Suho said and smiles. "Well you're too." Yayin said, still blushing. "uhm.. say.. suho.. do you have a girlfriend?" Yayin asked. "Nope. Because, if i had one, i wont be going to the prom with you. I'l go with her instead. Right?" Suho said and smiles. Yayin nodded.

"What about you? Don't you have a boyfriend in China? in Korea maybe?" Suho ask. "Nope. Well i do have many crushes though. But boyfriend? Nu-uh. Don't have one." Yayin explains. "You're lying aren't youu?" Suho said and wrinkled his nose. "Wha- why did you say that?" Yayin ask. "A pretty girl like you, don't have any boyfriend? wow." Suho said and shook his head. "Well.. you're handsome. So why don't you have a girlfriend too? hm?" Yayin ask. "Hahaha~ okay i trust you. Hmm.. Well let's just say that i am less attractive compared to my other members." Suho said and smile. "Haha ya right. You're so humble! That's why i like you." Yayin confessed. "W-what?" Suho widen his eyes. "Hahaha! Okay now you're the one who's blushing!" Yayin said. 

"Did you just said that you like... me?" Suho ask. Yayin nodded. "Wow.... Well... i like you too though to be honest." Suho said shyly. "Hmm.. I would like to know you better though.. hehe" Suho continues. "Me too. But it's too early for us to be a couple. So Let's just be friend for now and follow the flow?" Yayin said and smiles. "Nope. I don't want to be your friend. But i would love to be your special friend." Suho grins. "Special friend huh? hahaha okaay~" Yayin giggles. "Yup. and when the time comes, it will be upgraded to be 'boyfriend' " Suho said and grins. "Hahaha okay ahjussi!" Yayin and and smile. "Hey can you teach me to speak chinese?" Suho asked. "Sure!" Yayin said and smiles.

 

At the Arcade.

"Where the hell is Suho and Yayin gone too?" Kris said "Just let them be will ya? They're probably dating or something." Sooyoung said. "You guys would be a perfect couple if you guys are together!" Hana said. The others nodded. "Yeah hyung! Oh just be a couple already!" Kai said. "Me with this ahjumma? Nu-uh. Hard pass." Kris decline. Yet he's still blushing. "Oh please, I wouldn't want to be your girlfriend either! Hmph!" Sooyoung said. "Ugh.. Ahjumma!" Kris teased. "Giant!" Sooyoung said and step on Kris' foot. "Naww seeeee? You guys are soo cuteee~" Chen said and giggles. "Ugh whatever. Let's grab a bubble tea or something." Kris said and leave.

The others just followed Kris. Minutes later Kris recieved a phone call from Suho. He said that he's taking yayin to somewhere else. After that, The exofection and sooyoung went shopping and goes home afterwards. 

 

EXO's house

Kris is laying on his bed in his room while reading a megazine as usual. Then suddenly, he has the urge to take his phone, to see the picture that he and sooyoung took at the mall together because the others forced him to. "hmm.." Kris hummed. "Maybe i should really move on now and start a new life. With new people." Kris said. With that, he dialed Sooyoung's number and calls her, and they were talking all night long.

 

 

 

 

-END-

~

~

~

~

Such a happy moment when i click 'complete' button!!

Thanks for reading this fanfic!!! ^^v

We will do a new fanfic!

A fresh and enjoyable story maybe?

hahahaha Enjoy it guys! ^^v 

love ya!!