Sport's Day

Heal This Heart
The day has finally come..

 


Rilli,Krywa and Hana are getting ready for sport's day. "Hmm.... Guys! Where's nuvic unnie?" Rilli asked. "Uh? I don't know. I don't see her when I woke up this morning though." Krywa replied. "Yah, girls! Nuvic umma leaves us a message at the fridge!" Hana yelled in the kitchen. Rilli and Krywa goes to the kitchen. "What does she said?" Krywa asked, rilli nodded. "Oh. She said, 

 

'girls, I'll be going first. 

I forgot to tell you guys last night that I've to come early to school.
Anyway, breakfast is ready. Its in the fridge.
Okay, I gotta go. Bye girls! Xoxo Nuvic umma' 

 

Rilli and Krywa just nodded. They ate their breakfast and went to school.

 

Enic High School's Field.

 

"I wonder where is Nuvic unnie." Rilli mumbles to herself. "Hey Rilli!" Jonghyun shout and smiles to Rilli. "Uh, oppa!" Rilli grins at jonghyun and goes to him. "Hey, good luck for today alright? You'll be great! You're a track star remember???" Jonghyun said and smiles. "Track star? Dude, are you kidding me? Nuvic unnie is the track star. And I'm a nobody." Rilli replied. "Yeah,yeah. Whatever. You'll always be the greatest in my eyes" Jonghyun said.

 


"You're being cheesy oppa! Aigoo! Ah speaking of Nuvic unnie, have you see her? She left before us. Hmm" rilli said while looking around and look back to Jonghyun. "Huh? Nah I didn't. I just arrived so I don't know. You're the first person that I saw this morning though. Don't worry, she'll be fine. Who's going to kidnap her huhhh?" Jonghyun said and laughed. "Yah oppa! That's bad!" Rilli slapped jonghyun's shoulder and glared at him. Jonghyun just laugh and ignores Rilli who's glaring at him. "Ugh,whatever! I'm going to search for Nuvic unnie." With that, Rilli left Jonghyun dumbfounded.



Little that Jonghyun and Rilli knows, Nuvic on the other hand was staring at them all along at the water station. *great Rilli! Thanks for making me more jealous with you! Thanks for making me hate you even more, jonghyun!* Nuvic thought and left the water station and went to the restroom.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

(Nuvic's POV)

I'm so excited to meet Jonghyun today! He said he has something important to say to me. I went to the rooftop, our favorite spot in school. I spot him there, staring blankly at the clouds. I approached him. He tilts his head at my direction and smiled. "Vic!" he shouted. I ran to him and smiled. "Yo jonghyun!" He laughed and ruffles my hair. *stop doing that jonghyunie! You're making me fall even deeper to you!* I thought. "Hmm.. Vic, let's sit there okay? I've something to tell you." I nodded and we goes to the place that jonghyun pointed.


As we sat down, I asked him, curiously "so what's the important thing that you wanted to tell me,jonghyun?" "What is love, nuvic? What is love?" He asked me. I was stunned at his sudden question. "I-- love is--" "have you love someone? Do you have a crush on someone? What do you do if that person don't love you? What will you do if that someone still in love with his ex?" I was about to answer his question but he interrupted me. "Ahem, why are you asking these questions to me jonghyun? Hahaha! Don't tell me that you have a crush on someone! Hahaha!" I said while laughing and hits his shoulder trying to hides my nervousness. "Yes" he said and look at me.


 "I'm in love." He continued with a serious tone. I was so shocked at his sudden answer *omo! Please, please tell me that you're in love with me!* I thought. I was about to ask him who's that person he's in love with but then he interrupted me again. "I'm in love with Choi Hyo Ri, Nuvic. I had loved her since in middle school. Before she met Minho. But I had to let her go because Minho is my bestfriend. I never stop on loving her. Seeing her tears are the the most painful thing that I've felt before. When she smiles, I'll smile too. Her bubbly attitudes made me fell even more. I never thought that we'll be in the same school again this year. She has grows more beautiful than before. Her long hair, her crazy and hyper self, her smiles, her everything are perfect in my eyes. But unfortunately, she's still in love with Minho. What should I do, Vic? What?!" He said and shook my shoulder then let it go.


Then he cried. "What nuvic? What should I do to make she loves me? What should I do to at least make she sees me more than a friend?" He said while crying and cover his face with his hands. I couldn't answer because I'm so hurt and shock. I can't even breathe properly. "C-choi Hyo Ri? D-do yyou m-mean....... Ril- Rilli?" I said trying my best to holds my tears. He nodded. My heart has crushed to pieces. "J-jonghyun.." And I said and sighed. Then I stood up,"If you love her, then confess. Don't ...... Don't wait until she fell in love with someone else again. Don't wait until its TOO LATE" with that, I left him and went to the toilet. Crying.

 

-End of flashback-

 

Nuvic was on her way to the restroom, but then she bumped to Minho. "Hey Nuvic umma!" Minho said and smile. "who the hell are you to call me umma? You don't have the right to call me that the moment you and Rilli broke up! The moment when you cheat on her and broke her heart!" Nuvic shouted and left minho dumbfounded. "Me? Cheat? Do that crazy girl have her fact right? Her precious Rilli is the one who cheated! ugh!" Minho mumbles to himself. The ceremony went well the crowds are cheering for the winners. Baekhyun and the rest of exo won the soccer game while Kris's team won on the basketball.


Nuvic won too, for the netball team. "Great job guys! Now, Rilli! Its your turn! Run as fast as you can alright???" Hana said to rilli and the others. "Say,hana.. Have I ever lost before?" Rilli said with a proud face. "Nooooo... Yah! Don't boast,rilli! Hahha! Anyway, good luck!! Hwaiting!" Hana said and laughed. Rilli laughed and left the others but she bumped in to nuvic. "Uh nuvic unnie!! Wish me luck okaay?" Rilli said and grins. "Hmm. Good luck. Happy?" Nuvic said and left Rilli. The other are shocked at Nuvic's sudden action."Err.. Okay good luck mei mei! Gege will be cheering for you here! Mei mei ke ai! Fighting!" Tao shout trying to break the ice. Krywa and the others just nodded and shout "Good luck Rilli!" In unison. Rilli smiles and take her place to run. "READY?!" The teacher shout.

 

*POOF!!!*

 

with that, Rilli and the other people who participate in 400 meters run as fast as they can. Rilli won the first place. All the crowds cheered for rilli. Then Tao shout " Choi Hyo Ri, Choi Hyo Ri jinjja daebak! Tao's mei mei jjang!!!! " And all the crowds followed him. Rilli just laugh and runs to tao and hug him. "Ew,ew! You go bathe now. You're all sweaty! Ew ew,goo! Ppali!" Tao said and push rilli. "Gege is so bad! Hmph!" Rilli pouted. The others just laughed at those two. Nuvic on the other hand, just stare at them. *why do everyone loves you? Seriously,rilli wae?!* she thought. Kris spotted nuvic and went to her. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I gotta go. Chanyeol! Ppali! We're next!" With that, nuvic stand up and pulls Chanyeol's hand.


Then she bumped in to jonghyun. "Excuse me. Hey Rilli!!! Congrats!!" Jonghyun said then runs to Rilli. Nuvic was stunned at what jonghyun just did. *he doesn't even wish me a simple good luck?!* she thought and sigh. Chanyeol can see that nuvic is feeling uneasy then he said "nuvic-ah, don't worry. We'll beat them okay?" Then he left to run.

 

*POOF!!!*

 

chanyeol run as fast as he can, Nuvic on the other hand, is already on her place. Waiting for chanyeol. They're on 100x2 meters now. Chanyeol runs to nuvic and give her the baton "figh-" before he could finished his words, nuvic has snatched the baton and runs. "Ting..." he continued. Chanyeol and nuvic won, all the crowds cheered again. Rilli,Krywa, and Hana are screaming their lungs out because nuvic just won. Nuvic smiled widely to all of them and hugged krywa and hana. Rilli was about to hug nuvic but then Nuvic stopped her. "Don't. I'm sweaty." Then she leaves. Rilli was shock at what nuvic just did. She was about to cry but she holds it and leaves.


"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked. "High jump. I'm up next." With that she leaves. "Krywa,hana!" Kris called them. Krywa and hana goes to kris. "What happened between Rilli and Nuvic?" Both hana and krywa shrugs. Kris just sigh. "Poor mei mei, what happened to nuvic? She never do that to mei mei! Mei mei is her favorite donsaeng aren't she?" Tao said. "There must be something." Kris said. Rilli won for the high jump. And so do Nuvic. All of them cheer for both Nuvic and Rilli. "Hey, effection! Party in my house tonight!" Kris shout. "Its OUR house,kris" suho said while patting kris's back.


The girls just nodded and leaves. They walk back home since their house are near to school. On their way back home, Rilli can't stop talking to Nuvic. She don't want to stay awkward with her. But nuvic didn't response. "Unnie, you know what? There's a new ice crea-" "shut up will you please?! You're such an annoying little spoiled brat! I don't care about your ice cream! Can't you see that I'm tired?! So please SHUT UP!" Rilli was about to make a conversation with nuvic again but she turned out getting scold by nuvic. "O.... Okay. I'll sh... I'll .... I'll shut up t-then......" Rilli said. Hana and Krywa were shock because nuvic just shout to rilli. Hana goes to rilli and hugged her while krywa goes to nuvic. "Don't worry, maybe she's tired." Hana said and hugged rilli. Rilli just nodded and continue walking. Krywa,didn't dare to talk to nuvic cause she's afraid so she keeps shut.