Feelings (part 1)

Heal This Heart

A few hours later..

 

The movie has ended and Nuvic was so furious with Kris. "Yah! Wu Yi Fan!! The hell are you thinking huh?! Don't you know that ALL of us are underage?! You are underage too!" She yelled. "Yah! Will you please stop nagging and yelling! Look! Everyone is staring at us! Urgh! Fine! I know that it's my fault. Beside, its only a kiss scene! Nothing more! Don't act like I've you or something! Shut up okay? Just shut up." Kris said and messed up his hair.

Nuvic frowned and said "Fine! I'm not talking to you" she pouted. "Naww, we'll see about that" kris said and winked. Nuvic was about to scold kris more but then she get interrupted by chen. "You know, you guys will make a perfect couple if you're together! Kris will be the appa, and Nuvic will be umma! Yeay!" Chen said and clapping around like a crazy sea lion.

Nuvic and Kris was stunned at what chen has said. They was about to defend themselves then suddenly, "No they're not! Are you nuts Chen? Kris and Nuvic as our 'parents'? Are you crazy? No!" All of them was shock at Chanyeol's sudden action. "C-chanyeol.." Before chen can finish his words, Chanyeol has walked away from them and head out.

"O..kay.. Where were we? Ah yes! Gucci! Rilli, palli kaja! My babies are waiting!" Tao said, breaking the awkwardness that has filled the atmosphere. "Uh? N-nae oppa!" Said Rilli. The others just follow them to the Gucci's store.......... *what's wrong with him?* nuvic thought.

 

At Gucci's Store

 

"Princess! Which one is better??? The white one or the leop- omo! Oh my gucci!!!! Where have you been all this time, sugar?!" Tao said while hugging his gucci's bag. "Yah oppa! Ppali! Aigoo. I'll wait for you outside!" Rilli yelled. "Aish, fine fine. 15 minutes!" Tao said . 

While the others were busy checking the materials and so on, Nuvic on the other hand, were busy thinking about chanyeol.. Then suddenly, "hey vic.." Chanyeol said and smile sheepishly. "Eh? Chanyeol! Hi.." Nuvic replied. " Well.. Uhm.. About the thing that i've said earlier.. Just forget about it okay? You and kris does lo-" before chanyeol could finish his words, nuvic interrupted him, "no. We're just bestfriend. Just keep that in mind." Nuvic said with a cold tone. *ah, here we go again, the cold hearted nuvic. Great,Park Chanyeol.* chanyeol thought.

 

30 Minutes later...

 

The others are waiting for Tao at the outside, but he seems busy with the bags and have a trouble of picking which bag that he should buy. "Aish, jinjja.. Yah! Huang Zi Tao! Palli!" Hana yelled. "5 minutes!!!" Tao said. "Rilli, I think it's time to use your power vocal." Krywa said while patting Rilli's back. "Ah nae! Rilli! Palli!" Nuvic said. "W-wait? Power voc-" "HUANG ZI TAO!!! PALLI!!!!!! I GIVE YOU 5 MINUTES TO CHOOSE YOUR FREAKING BAGS OR WE'LL LEAVE YOU HERE AND YOU HAVE TO GO BACK HOME WITH A FREAKING PUBLIC TRANSPORT! DO YOU HEAR ME, EDISON HUANG?!!!!!!!!! YOUR 5 MINUTES STARS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!",

before lay could finish his sentences, Rilli yelled and made all the people that came turned and look at their directions and some of them covered their ears with their hands. "YAH YOU SHOULD'VE WARN US TO COVERS OUR EARS!! GAAAAD I'M DEAF!!" Baekhyun yelled. Rilli smile sheepishly and said "mian everyone, i- I.. Mianhae.." She bowed.

"Aish, Baekhyun please, don't shout too! Aigoo..Rilli-ah! Your power vocal has getting.... More powerful, aigoo" Kris said. The others just laughed then suddenly, "OKAY GUYS! I'VE BOUGHT MY BABIES!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" Tao yelled and runs out from the Gucci store with his hands filled with paper bags that contains his precious gucci babies. "Wow,okay. Now let's eat first. Kaja" Kris said. They ate at the nearest pizzas restaurant and after that, the headed home.

 

At the effection's House.. 

 

The girls are already home, all of them are tired and decided to take a bath. After bathe, they went to the living room and watch some k-drama. The others are busy watching the drama, then suddenly, "guys... I think..... I've a crush on someone......." .All of them turned their heads to hana who was smiling shyly. "W-with who?!" Krywa asked curiously. "Uhm.... D.........O?" Hana replied.

"I knew it! I knew it from the start that you like him! But hana, don't you afraid to be hurt again? " Nuvic asked. "He's different,unnie. I know he is!" Hanna replied. "Okay, relax. If you do like him, hana. Then go for it. But please, don't trust him so much okay? We don't want you to get hurt again." Rilli said and gives hana an assuring smile. Hana grins and nod.