Hanging out with Exo : Kai's confession.

Heal This Heart

A week had passed, Hana and D.O has officially dating. Exo and Effection had planned to hang out at the amusement park and to celebrate D.O's first girlfriend, which is Hana.

"Assa! so is everybody here?" Suho asked, checking the members. "Nae hyung." Sehun replied. "Good. now Nuvic and Hana, you guys can go with Exo M. As for Rilli and Krywa, with Exo K. Arasso?" Suho exclaimed. "Nae, ara." RIlli replied. "huh?? nooooooo!! ANIYAAAAA!" Sehun shout. "What's wrong with you?" Luhan asked. "no. nonononononono! I want Nuvic noona to sit with the K. i rarely have time with my noona. so i want her to sit with me!" sehun comanded. "Ah yes! i want my meimei to sit with me too!! " Tao said and holds Rilli's arm. Suho rolled his eyes and sighed. "Alright, whatever you say." he said. Both exo and effection goes to the respective cars.

"Noonaa!! i missed you so much! omo! you're getting pettier!!!!" Sehun praised his precious sister. "Ah you too, Krywa! you're getting cuter!! ahh nomu kwiyoweo!!" he added. "Nice try little brother, go and flirt someone else." Nuvic said and rolled her eyes while Krywa giggles and shook her head. "phtf.. why do you have to blush? it is just sehun." Kai scoff and rolled his eyes. "Kai hyung is jealous, nanananana!" Sehun sang cheerfully which made the members laugh at his action. Kai look at all of his Exo K's members and also Nuvic and Krywa."am not." he said as he puts his headphone on and drift to dreamland. All of exo except Chanyeol was sleeping after 20 minutes on the road. He kept on looking at Nuvic. *It is true, she's getting prettier.* he thought. Little did he knows, Nuvic was aware that chanyeol is looking at her all the way. *he's staring at me! omona!! wait... why do i have to be so excited? ugh pabo..* nuvic thought while keeping her sraight face.

At the Amusement Park

"Yeayyyy! finally we're here!! now where's the ice cream man???.." Rilli said as soon as she gets out from the car. Tao gets out from the car and hit Rilli's head lightly. Well of course he was just playing around wih his sister but that kind of joke had made Rilli cried, she pretend to cry to be precise. "Huaaaaa~ gege is bad! hmph! Nan jeongmal niga silh-eo!" She cried and cross her arms. Tao shook his head and gigles. "Ay yo! Stop it will ya?" Kris said, totally annoyed. Rilli stomp her feet "He started it!" She said while pointing to Tao. "There,there Rilli. Let me buy you an ice cream." Lay said trying to comfort Rilli. "Ya'know what? that sound.. awesome. kaja!" Rilli chimed and pulled Lay's arm while do a mehrong ah Tao.

Few minutes later, K arrived.

"What took you guys so long?" Chen asked. "I'm sorry gentlemen, but.. well... " Suho was about to explain but gets cut my Luhan "It's okay Prince Charming. Anyway, where's my Sehun? Sehunnaaaaa~" All of exo and also effection except Rilli and Lay laughed "Hey, where's Rilli?" Baekhyun asked while looking around in search of his Rilli. "At the Ice cream stall." Xiu min simply replied. "I knew it." Baekhyun said and clap his hands in excitement. "With Lay." Xiu min added. Baekhyuns' smile has turn into frown right after Xiu min said that, moments later, Rilli and Lay arrived while eating their ice creams. "Having fun,huh?" Baekhyun said then walk pass by them. Rilli blinks in confusion. Moment later, Baekhyun tilts his head and said "Isn't anyone are up for fun?". The others smiled and walk towards Baekhyun.

They had so much fun at the amusement park, they played roller-coster and bunch of other games. "Ahhhhh~ i had a great time!" Hana shout in excitement. "Me too,baby." D.O said and smiled. " 'Me too baby'~ " Rilli and Krywa copied the 'D.O-Na' couple. Nuvic rolled her eyes and smiled. They went to the nearest food stall to grab something to eat. "Wow now i'm full." Chanyeol said and burb. "EWWWWW!! CHANYEOLIEEEE!!!"  All of them sout in unison. *Poor yeollie* Nuvic thought. "BURB~" Nuvic suddenly burbed. "EWW! SONG NEUL RA!!!! THAT'S GROSS!" They all shout in unison again while Chanyeol laughed and claps his hands in excitement. "mwoyaa???"  she asked *i was just trying to make chanyeol less awkward.* she thought. "urgh.. you guys would make a fine couple if you're together." Kai said bluntly. The others laughed at Kai's stament while Krywa nod in agreement. "Okay, enough kids,'burbs couple' and lovey dovey couple. What game should we play next?" Kris asked. "Lets go the the ghost house!" Suho shout in excitement. "You don' need to shout, Prince Charming." Chen said. Suho smiled shyly. All of them agreed to Suho's suggestion.

At The Ghost House..

Kris and Suho has bought the tickets, all of them goes inside. All of them walked in partners. D.O with Hana,Tao with Kris, Chen with Xiumin, Rilli with Nuvic, Chanyeol with Baekhyun, Sehun with Luhan,Lay with Suho while Kai with Krywa. "Urgh! explain to me, why do i have to walk with you?! a scared cat like you?!" Kai asked in frustration. "Because everyone has already have a partners and we don't. So we don't have a choice but to walk together as partners like everyone." Krywa explain. "And i'm not scared." she added. Kai scoff and said "Oh yeah smartie? oh look what's that?!" Krywa looks at what Kai's pointing and found out that it is a 'dead lady'. She screams out loud which had made Sehun and Luhan turn to Krywa's direction and runs to her. When they got there, they saw Krywan is sreaming her lungs out while Kai is laughing out loud while covering his ears. "Hey! Krywa! what's wrong? Yah hyung! what did you do to her?" Sehun asked then pulls Krywa to a hug, trying to calm her.

"Don't blame me. Blame that lady." Kai said and points at the 'dead lady' Luhan rolled his eyes while sehun glared at Kai furiously. "it's not funny, kai." Sehun said,still hugging Krywa. "hais.. Krywa, there's nothing to afraid of. it's just a fake corp so don't be afraid,nae?" Sehun comforting Krywa, which had made Kai jealous. Kai pulled Krywa's hand and hug her. "I'll take care of her. it's my fault. i made her scream so let me calms her down. you two can leave." Sehun and Luhan rolled their eyes and leave.

"Shh.. i'm sorry. i was just teasing you." Kai said to Krywa after the Hunhan couple leave. "Why don't you just let Sehun comfort me?" Krywa asked, still hugging Kai. "And let myself jealous to death? no sir." Kai replied without even realize that he's saying it out loud. Krywa push Kai away and stare at him at him in confusion. "Why do you have to be jealous? you're not my boyfriend." She questioned. Kai look down at the floor. "Answer me." Krywa comanded. *It's time.*.Kai thought and look up to Krywa, then he sigh. "Well.. the answer is simple. It is because i love you, Jung Eun Wa. I. LOVE. YOU.  There, i've confessed. Now, run and think that i'm crazy. Cause you know what? I don't care. Cause all i know is that my love to you is real. I do love you with all my heart and I ain't lie." Kai burst out everything he had kept as a secret at once. 

"I won't run Kai." Krywa said and smiled. "Oh please, just because i'm pathetic, doesn't mean you have to be all sorry to me." Kai scoff. "No. I don't think that you're pathetic. I think you're cute." Krywa said,still smiling. "Seriously miss, you're freaking me out." Kai said moving backward. "I love you too, Kim Jong In, Kkamjong, Kai. I love you." Krywa confessed. "Excuse..me?" Kai asked, totally shock at Krywa's sudden confession. "Do i have to shout? tsk. fine. KIM JONG IN-AH !!! SARANGHAMNIDA!!! I LOVE YOU KIM JONG IN, I. LOVE. YOU!!!!"  Krywa shout and giggles.

"yah! we're still in the ghost house okay? hahaha!" Kai blushed. Krywa blushed too. "Is that true? All the things you just said to me just now, is it true?" Kai asked. Krywa nodded and smile. "Wow.. okay. Ahem, hello Miss Jung A.K.A my GIRLFRIEND! wooohooo!! do you hear that? ghosts or anyone in here?! JUNG EUN WA IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Kai shout in excitement. Krywa laughed and they hugs. "Lets go. they probably are waiting for us." Kai said breaking the hug. Then they leave while holding each other's hand. Ignoring all those fake corps and so-called-ghost.