Horrible Class

Heal This Heart
( Rilli's POV )


I was walking with my bestfriends, Krywa and Hana. As we entered the class, all the students stared at us with a confuse look in their faces. "Well that's normal" i said, the girls just smiled and shooked their heads. The teacher, Ms. KIm told us to introduce  ourselves. "ahem.." *Stupid throat* i mentally cursed myself.

"well... uhm.. Annyeaonghaseyo! Choi Hyori imnida! just call me Rilli for short! pangapseumnida" i said and put my best smile for everyone. While hana and Krywa are busy introducing themselve, i took the chance to take a look at all my new classmates.....until that one guy caught my attention.... "its him." i mumbled "hmm? who?" Hana asked me.

i shooked my head and take my place beside sehun while the girls took a seat at my back. "Rilli-ah! How are you?" said Sehun "... huh? sorry, come again?" i said.

I wasn't focused at what sehun had said because my mind is filled with the thought of him...... my heartbreaker, choi Minho. Sehun sighed and said " Are you okay? you looked down.Don't you like this class? Don't worry! they wont bite!"  i give sehun an assuring smile and said " no..no! i'm fine. don't worry! and i don't hate this class though. it just..." i took a glanced at minho and turn my head back to sehun.


"Aahh.... arasso. Well don't mind him okay? if he do anything to you, feel free to tell me so that i can punch him straight to his face" said sehun " yahhh! aigoo.. if you keeps nagging and so on,i'm sure that i'll be dead anytime soon! haha! and again, don't worry! i'm fine eventhough that JERK is here".


i emphasized the word "jerk" so that the stupid minho can hear it. "now, help me to find someone that i can fight with" i said again. Sehun smirk and said "typical rilli, you'll never change wont you?" i laugh and said " never!' 

 

( Krywa's POV) 


We enter our class,all student pay their attention to us.. *Okay~ that was awkward* i thought.Rilli introduced herself,and then me and last one is hana.I see rilli face suddenly change and she look like shocked. I see toward her direction and....*MINHO?! Why he must be in this class! I hope rilli can be cool and fine with it* I thought.Then,we took our seat.Rilli took her seat beside Sehun,meanwhile me and hana seat together at their back.I heard all Sehun and Rilli conversation. * I really hope you're going to be fine.* i thought. 



( Hana's POV)

After we seat to our place,i look around the class,and i see...MINHO ! that JERK! *what is he doing in here?!magod!* I thought *I hope Rilli will be fine with it..Omo! I almost forget! what will happen if Nuvic unnie know that Minho in the same class with us?! Omo! eottoke?! I hope a second war wont happen.* i sighed and focused on what Ms. Kim is teaching.


- An Hour Later- 


RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!! 

 

Finally,it is the recess time. Rilli,Hana and Krywa ere on their way to meet Nuvic at the Cafeteria but unfortunately the bumped in to Minho and , SHINee. They walked towards them." Hi! long time no see" said Taemin. " oh~ yeah har har har" said hana and laugh sarcasticly.

Then,Minho said  " Guys,let's go! i felt hot when we meet these girls !" " Woahh! Stupid JERK! what did you just said?! YOU--" Hana was about to scold minho more but get interupeted by krywa, " Enough! we are just wasting our time by talking to this boy!" Krywa said and give a death glare to Minho.Rilli just looked at the floor with a sad face.Then,Hana pulled Rilli's hand and walked to the Cafeteria.

 

 

( Nuvic's POV )


" Haishh! what took the girls so long....I'm so hungry here!" Suddenly i saw them. *Finally...* i thought *but why they looked so intense? did anything happened?* i thought again. " Hi unnie,sorry for making you wait for us" Krywa said. " Nah~ it's fine,just my stomach make a sound" I pouted then laugh.

The others laugh with me,then i looked at Rilli.Her face showed a sad expression." Rilli?" i called her. "Nae?!" she seem shocked because i suddenly called her name. "Is there anything happened,why do you looked so sad?" "oh! sad?! A-Aniyo! I'm fine unnie,Kaja! Let's eat! I'm hungry! I wasn ice cream!!" She said and pouted.I'm still curious.Hana and Krywa just looked at us,Then we go to get our meal.


( Rilli's POV)


I'm was thinking about what had happened just now. Why Minho became so cold towards me so sudden?,what is my fault?.Then..

"Rilli?" Nuvic unnie called me.I'm back to the reality "Nae?!" She asked me why i looked so sad.I just faked my smile and tell her  that nothing happen.I was scared that she would be mad if she knows what had happened just now.Then,we go to get our meal to eat.