Together again?

Heal This Heart

(Rilli POV)

"Will you........ Will you be mine...... again..?" *did minho purposed me just now?* I thought. I don't know what to do. A part of me is dying to say yes but there's something deep in my heart keeps telling me to say no. "Rilli.... Please?" Minho begged while leaning his face closer to mine. I looked away. Avoiding his gaze. He cupped my face, making me to face him. "Look in to my eyes, and give me your answer. A simple yes or no will do." He said. I look in to his eyes, I can see that he's sincere. So I made up my mind.. "Yes" I said and smile. A fake one. I don't know if I've made a right decision, I'm sure that my friends will be angry if they know. "Seriously? nongdam aniji?" Minho asked in disbelief. "Yah! Nongdam aniya!" I said and hit his shoulder lightly.He chuckled and hugs me "I won't let you down this time." He said while hugging.

(End of Rilli's POV)

 

Both Rilli and Minho headed to the cafeteria.All the students are staring at them in confusion because they're holding each other's hand. They goes to Effection and Exo's table, "yo sup!" Minho greeted them. "Ey yo my man! Wha... Gosh why are you holding Rilli's hand?!" Kai asked and gasped. "Well... Isn't it obvious? We're together again!!!" Minho chimed happily. "YOU GUYS WHAT?!" Nuvic, Hana & krywa shout is unison. "You, let go of Rilli's hand, and rilli, come with us. We need to talk." Hana ordered and grabs Rilli's hand and took Rilli away. Then effection left. Which just leave, minho and exo. Baekhyun on the other hand, was stunned. He was speechless at what he just heard yet he remain calm. *so they're together again... Wait.. Why do I care? And why am I feeling something funny in my heart? Something that is hurting from the inside. Something that make me dying to kill Minho right now. Ugh, stupid feelings.* Baekhyun thought as he clenching his fist.

"I ah... I gotta go. I've a soccer practice." Baekhyun said as he stands up from his seat. "Wait, hyung.. I thought your soccer practice starts at 4 p.m? Its only 12.30 p.m though?" Luhan asked. "Do you forget that I'm one of you soccer team member?? Aigoo, seat. And finish your foods." Luhan continued. "Yeah, sorry. I mean, I have to meet couch G.O. There's something that he want to discuss with me. I'm the soccer team's co-captain remember?" Baekhyun answered. "Do you want me to come with you?" This time, it is lay who asked. "No need. I'll just go with doojoon." Baekhyun replied. "Oh Doojoon is at the basketball court with the rest of BEAST's members." Minho said and smiled. Baekhyun just nodded and leaves the boys.

The girls drag Rilli to the garden.

*garden again? Aigooo* Rilli thought. As soon as they reached the garden, Hana let go of Rilli's hand. "Hana, relax." Nuvic said,calming the furious hana. Hana just glared at Rilli. "I said relax. Ugh, damn. Yah Rilli! Have you lost your mind? Did minho possessed you or something?! Do you have forgotten of what he had did to you? He cheated on you!!" Nuvic continued. She's mad herself but tries to keep calm. "Unnie, guys.. Relax okay? I've already know the truth. Both me and Minho didn't cheated on each other. Both of us are innocent!" Rilli said, defending herself and Minho. Hana scuff "o really? Is that why you choosed to get back together with minho? Have you forgotten of what he had did to you for the past 2 years after you guys broke up? Do you want me to remind you?! Huh?!" Hana shouted, this time, she really can't controls her anger.

"I did it because I love him hana. You don't need to remind me of those horrible things he had done to me for the past 2 years. Because me myself, has never forget that. He was mad that time, obviously he didn't mean to. Why do you care? You don't even know what love is! That's why you have been played by your ex!!" Rilli shouted back. "I care because you are my twin,Rilli! Maybe not a real twin, but I do feel like we are a real one. And I care because I don't want you to be like me! Ugh! Fine, if you really want to be with Minho, then go for it. I won't mind, but I have three questions to ask you, my dear twin. If you really know what love is, then tell me, do you still love minho? And do you really love him? Or to be exact, do you even know what LOVE means? Do you?! Think my sister, think!" Hana said she emphasize the word 'Love' and left Rilli dumbfounded.

Nuvic and Krywa remains silent.

"Unnie, I..... I'll support you in whatever your choises are. Just promise us one thing, do not let your heart, breaks for the second time. And about Hana, just let her be. She'll be okay anytime soon. Congratulation to you and Minho." Krywa said and smile. Rilli smiled back and hug Krywa. Nuvic just remain silent then leaves Krywa and Rilli. Rilli sighed and goes to the cafeteria with Krywa. Minho had explained everything to exo and appologized to Tao for what he had done for the past two years, tao faked a smile and nodded. He don't want to breaks Rilli's heart. So he pretend to forgives minho. Baekhyun on the other hand, had lied to s, Exo. He didn't meet coach G.O because there's nothing to be disscuss about. He went to the school field and runs as fast as he can. He was upset, heartbroken, mad,everything.

All those bad feeling has mix and made baekhyun burst out to tears. He cried so bad while running yet he himself, don't know why. Then he stops and lays at the center of the field "Answer me Rilli, why do I cried because of you? Am I falling to you? Do I love you? But.... What is love?" He said as he wipe his tears and let out a sigh. Before he left the school field, he had promised himself to take care of Rilli even though she was never his to protect. He had promised to be there for her though she didn't need him. He thought that if he really do love her, he won't leave her even though it is hurt to see minho gets too clingy with Rilli he'll fake his smile and pretend to be happy. For her...