Annoyed,Crushing and Announcement.

Heal This Heart

On the other side..

 

As expected, the rest of exo and effection are waiting for Kai and Krywa's arrival.

"PUAHAHAHAHA! DO YOU SE--" "Wait guys.. Nuvic and Chanyeol is missing...." Exo was laughing about the so-called-ghost but gets cut my sehun. 'Unnie!! hmph! this is all your fault!" Rilli gasp then shout at baekhyun. Baekhyun was about to apologize but then he saw Chanyeol and Nuvic came out from the ghost house while frowning and giving death glares to each other. "Unnie!! Oh thank god you're safe! Sorry! i didn't mean to leave you like that! this bacon pulls me out of the blue!" Rilli approached Nuvic and apologised to her. Nuvic pats Rilli's head "it is not your fault, saengie." she said then glares at Chanyeol. "Mwoyaa?" Chanyeol said in an annoyed tone.

 

-FLASHBACK-

Baekhyun and Chanyeol was walking in the ghost house, and Chanyeol keeps on talking about Nuvic and praised her. "Nuvic is getting prettier, isn't she?" Chanyeol asked. "hmm.." Baekhyun hummed. Totally annoyed. "She's so cute! aish! and do you see when she nags at her donsaeng? cute. haha! and and oh my gosh did you see how beautiful she is today? oh god what am i saying? she is beautiful every single day!" Chayeol kept praising. *Oh god, this guy is in love. Nuvic..what had you done to our Channie* Baekhyun thought.

A few minute in the Ghost House, Baekhyun saw Rilli and Nuvic at the corner.Then an evil idea pop up in his head. *Okayyyy since this boy has kept talking about Nuvic,why don't i just leave them in this ... Scary house..we'll see what will happen hahaha* Baekhyun thought.Then he run towards Rilli and Nuvic and pulled Rilli's hand which made Rilli scream in shock."ARGHH!!!! UNNIE HELP ME!!!" Rilli scream and Nuvic was in shocked."YAH! RILLI W-WHERE A-ARE Y-Y-YOU??!! YAH! I CANNOT SEE EVERYTHING CLEARLY! SO DON'T PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH ME!!" Nuvic shout totally terrifide.

"YAH! BACON! WHERE ARE YOU?! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! " Chanyeol shout while slow jogging, trying to look for his pal."Chanyeol?! What are you doing here?! where is my rilli?!" Nuvic asked continuously. "N-Nuvic?! huh, Rilli?" chanyeol asked, confuse. *Ahh~ that bacon must set this thing! yah! stupid Bacon!* Chanyeol thought. "ahh~ Nuvic..i think Baekhyun took Rilli away. Cause, you see.. he.. left me." He continued. "Ohhh~ hmpp! those kids! will get it later!" Nuvic said.They continue walking. Nuvic kept screaming everytime they saw a ghost."YAH!!! DON'T SHOUT! OR I'LL BE DEAF!!" Chanyeol shout while cupping his ears.

"YAH! I'M SCARED!! DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT?! ARGHHHh!!!! CHANYEOLLLl!!!" Nuvic said then scream when a so-called-ghost 'attacked' her and Chanyeol."YAH! HAJIMA!!! I'M GONNA BE DEAF!! THAT IS JUST A FAKE GHOST!!!" Chanyeol can't bear with Nuvic's scream for like 30 minutes."I CANT HELP IT! THAT STUPID FAKE GHOST!! HAISHH JINJA!" Nuvic nag.Chanyeol thought *haishh! Nuvic-ah..you're so cute when you show me your girly side~ i'm melt so..please...* "HAJIMA!!" Chanyeol suddenly shout  which made Nuvic shocked and just give him a death glare until they come out from the Ghost House. 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

"Ah jinjja, MWORAGO?!"  Chanyeol asked, annoyed with Nuvic's death glare. "STOP SHOUTING AT ME!!" Nuvic scolded Chanyeol. "Well stop glaring at me then!" Chanyeol fought back, glaring. "Nawww~ Look how cute you guys are. Shouting on each other like a married couple." Chen said while clapping his hands like a sea lion. "WH- WHAT? WAIT W- AN- ANDW- HE- SHE- NOOOOO!!!!"  Nuvic and Chanyeol shout in unison.

"Naww~ now you guys are denying everything together. How cute." Chen excitedly said. "KIM JONG DAE!!!"  Nuvic and Chanyeol shout again. "Okay, okay. enough. Now where is Kai? and where is Krywa? " Kris asked *a lil bit jealous? kris come on...Chanyeol suit Nuvic...hmm okay i'm okay* Kris thought "There they are........" Tao said and points at the Ghost House's main entrance while his mouth is making an 'O' shape. 

The rest of exo and effection turns their head to the Ghost House's main entarnce and gasp and some of them yelp in shock. "hahaha! yo- oh hey guys!" Kai approached them. "is it me or... kai just said hey to us.. " Sehun whispers to Luhan. "Why areyou guys holding hands?" Hana asked curiously. "because....." "because we're dating." Kai simply replied and kissed Krywa's hand. "Eww.... my innocent eyes! ergh! Are you serious, Kim Jong In? Y-you guys are.. dating?" Rilli asked,still in shock.

"Double-rious" Kai said while Krywa giggles and nod her head. "Wow.... thank you, Ghost House. Now we have a new couple in Exofection." Suho said bluntly. The other laughed at what Suho just said. "Exofection huh?" Kris scoff. "Okay Kim Jong In... JUST. DON'T. PLAY. WITH. MY. DONGSAENG'S. HEART!" Nuvic warned. "Oh please. i won't do that.right baby?" Kai winked at Krywa.Krywa just smile while blushing,the other Exofection just laugh at them.