Hurtful Confession

Heal This Heart

The horrible night had passed the girls are already woke up from their dreamland and are getting ready for school.

 

"Girls! i have to go first. i forgot that i have to meet Mr. Shin for my history class." Nuvic said while packing her backpack. "NAE"  they said in unison. All the way to school, Nuvic keeps thinking about what jonghyun had said to her. She let out a long sigh and keeps walking until suddenly, she bump in to someone.....

 

(Nuvic's POV)

I was on my way to school, i keep thinking of what jonghyun had said to me last night. I'm hurt. My heart has crashed to pieces. *Why do you have to be so mean, Jonghyun? Why? Is it because you're trying to be protective towards Rilli?* i thought. I sighed and continue walking..

*bump*

i bumped into someone... his scent smells familliar... *It can't be him.* i thought.. "Nuvic?" i'm doomed.. it's him, Jonghyun. I don't want to meet him. Because i'm afraid that i might cry but too late, he has already grabs my hand. But this time, it wasn't as hard as last night. "I'm sorry." he said.............

 

"I'm sorry for being harsh last night. i know i wasn't supposed to say those hurtful things to you. i didn't mean it though. Again, i'm sorry. Joesonghamnida, Nuvic-ah." He continued. "No." i finally said something. i look at him. i stare at his eyes.... *Those captivating eyes....* i thought then i sighed. "No jonghyun..." i clenched my fist then i continued "I'M SORRY. I'm sorry for everything i have felt for you for the past 5 years! I'm sorry to my heart because i let it fall for you and gets hurt! I'm sorry for hoping that someday you might notice me more than a friend, more than a best friend. More than anything. I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!" i cried and i cupped my face.

 

"Vic.. what.. Wait.. are you confessing to me?!" He asked. *Stupid. isn't it obvious enough?* i thought. i wipe my tears and nodded. "Yes. I'm confessing. Is that a sin? I love you, Kim Jonghyun! Do you hear me?! I LOVE YOU!!" I said. There was a long silent.. i keep on crying."i'm .......... sorry" he finally said. "But......... My heart is only for Rilli. Even if you confessed, it won't change. I love her. I don't love you. Again, I'm sorry. I-- I'm close to you just because i wanted to be close to Rilli. And the reason i'm befriend with her and tell her that i'll help her and minho is only because i wanted to be close to her.To feel important to her." He continued.

 

I wipe my tears again and slap him. Hard. "So it was all a lie? You used me?! You're such a pathetic freak, do you know that jonghyun? and rilli.. SHE TRUSTED YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THOSE THINGS TO HER?! THANKS, JONGHYUN. THANKS FOR THE LIES, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES,THANKS FOR THE HEARTBREAKS, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!! YOU'RE ONE GREAT ACTOR,KIM JONGHYUN!!" i shouted to him. I can't believe that the person that i loved so much is a total liar. "I'm sorry...." He said. I glared at him. 

 

Tears has start to form again. *Stupid tears* i mentally cursed myself. "I. Hate. You. Kim. Jonghyun. You are not my best friend anymore! We're a total stranger. If you sees me across the streets, ignore me. If i get into an accident, leave me. Let me die. Don't you try to get close to me, nor to my girls. From now on, Jonghyun, WE ARE OVER!  Just forget that I've confessed to you just now. Remember this my dear jonghyun, I hate you and we are no longer friend. don't try to get close to my girls. Especially Rilli or you'll regret it jonghyun. Mark my words Kim Jonghyun." I said and glares to him. Then i leave.

(End of Nuvic's POV)

 

The girls are ready for school, they headed out from their house and goes to school. On their way to school, Hana spotted Jonghyun acrossed the streets. "Why is he crying?" Hana mumbles to herself, loud enough for Rilli to hear. "Nugu?" Rilli asked. Hana pointed at Jonghyun's direction.Rilli gasp and runs in to Jonghyun "Oppa!! Oppa gwenchana?? Oppa?" Rilli asked worriedly. "Rilli... i'm sorry. Tell Nuvic that i said sorry arasso?" Jonghyun said and smile weakly. "What? wh--what had happened? where's unnie?!!" Rilli asked, panic."I-- i hurt her felings, Rilli. She wont forgives me. but just tell her that i said sorry okay?" Jonghyun said. "What.Did.You.Said.To.Her,Jonghyun?!" Rilli stands up asked again, this time, she looks furious. Krywa holds Rilli's hand, try to calms her down.

 

"I--.. Rilli. I have something to tell you. Something i've kept so long. Something that has made Nuvic, hates me..." Jonghyun said. "i.. I love you, Choi Hyo Ri. I had loved you ever since we first met. But i had to let you go because you were in love with Minho and Minho is my best friend. The moment when i know that both of you has broke up was the moment that i cherished the most. I know it sounds selfish but that's the truth. I told you that i'll help you to get back with Minho but the truth is, I lied. I'm sorry... i was too selfish, i know. i even hurt my own best friend for this. i've betrayed minho, i've hurt Nuvic and now i'll maybe end up getting hate by you. Again, I'm sorry. Na jeongmal mianhae, Hyo Ri." Jonghyun confessed.

 

Rilli,Hana and Krywa were so shock of what Jonghyun had said and Rilli has lost her temper. She punched Jonghyun's face and said "You-- You don't deserve to be with Nuvic! You don't deserve her love! YOU'RE A TOTAL LOSER! AND A LOSER CAN'T DATE ME! I TRUSTED YOU JONGHYUN! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE MINHO AREN'T YOU?! AREN'T YOU?!!!  I- UGH.. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN! I HATE YOU!" with that, Rilli leaves along with Krywa. Hana can't holds her temper too, so she slapped jonghyun face "stupid bastard." She cursed him then she leaves.

 

The girls left jonghyun and goes to school to find Nuvic. Little that they know, Minho was staring at them all along. He saw and heard all the things that jonghyun had said. He goes to Jonghyun, "i don't want to punch you event hough you've had betrayed me. but remember this, Jonghyun, we're no longer friends! I never expect that you will betrayed me like that! Jonghyun! seriously,i don't know where's my jonghyun that always support me and stay with me when i need him!"

*silent*

"Please pretend that you don't know me from today! Thank you for everything my used-to-be 'bestfriend'! and oh ya..thanks for betraying me!" Minho continued and leave.Jonghyun was dumped and don't know what to do anymore.He was so sad on what happens today, he decided to go to school.

 

-At Enik High School-

 

Rilli,Hana and Krywa  are searching for Nuvic.Finally they sees her at the garden.Nuvic was crying alone,"Unnie? are you okay? we've already know the truth,Jonghyun told us all the story just now" Krywa said. "Unnie! mianhae! now i understand why you always avoiding me lately,Mianhae unnie-ah! i don't know that BASTARD will do this to us..." Rilli said while crying and hug Nuvic.Nuvic wipe her tears and smile to the girls. "Nevermind.I'm okay girls,don't worry about me. and Rilli,don't be sorry..that's not your fault,i'm the one who suddenly avoided you.mianhae~ " she said. "It's okay unnie-ah! let's forget all that and back to the way we used to be okay unnie!" Rilli said in hyper tone."Okay! Kaja! go to your class girls! stop this sad story! and go to your class! if you late you'll get a punishment! Ppali Ka!" Nuvic said. she was about to nag at the girls but got interrupted by krywa.

 

"Our Nuvic umma has come back! hahaha she started back with her nagging things!" Krywa said while Rilli and Hana can't stop laughing at Nuvic's action."Yeah!~" Hana and Rilli said in unison.Nuvic laugh with them. "Hey girls! are you guys get back together?! wow! that's cool! Noona i miss you~" The girls look at the back and saw Exo there.Nuvic smile to Sehun who said that and hug him."awww i miss you too my little babyboy!" Nuvic said to sehun." Mwoa? miss him only? didn't you miss me too?!" Kris said in jealousy voice while pouted.The others laugh hardly to Kris action.

 

"Ofcause i miss you too Oppa!" Nuvic said. "ahh~ Jinja?! come here and hug me too" Kris said proudly while open his arms and wait for Nuvic to come in.Nuvic laugh at Kris action and push Sehun to his arms.Kris still don't know that the he hug now is Sehun,He thought that is Nuvic. "that has been a long time i didn't hug you like this Nuvic~" Kris said while tight his arms.Nuvic and the others was laughing hardly but try to not let out a loud laugh,but then,"Hyung!! you hurt me! I can't breathe!" Sehun can't stand it and said that words.

 

Kris was closing his eyes while hugging 'Nuvic' but then he open his eyes when he heard Sehun voice.He was too shocked when he knows the truth that the one he hugged is actually Sehun. "Yah! What was that for Nuvic-ah! why you didn't hug me?!" Kris said while pouted,pretending to be sulking."Awww Oppa don't be like this,i was just kidding.Okay i hug you now." Nuvic said and hug Kris,Kris hug her back."Okay guys,stop it.Now let's go to our class,school has already started! Ppali!" Suho said in hurry.They all rushed to their own classes and study like usual.

 

One thing that they all don't know is Jonghyun was staring at them.*Mianhae Nuvic~ Jeongmal mianhae!* Jonghyun thought.Then he goes to his class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Double update? kekeke~ mind to comment ?! keke~ do subscribe and comment alright? no silent readers please U^U . Love you readers -Nu_rie- /xoxo/~~~