Big Surprise

Heal This Heart

Everyone had so much fun last night. Especially the newly couple, KhyunRi. Now they're getting ready for a private party in EXO house. That party is actually for Nuvic because Chanyeol wants to confess and propose her on that night. Each and everyone of exo and also Effection has already aware of it. Everyone except Nuvic.

 

EXO's House

"Alright! Get ready guys! Ppali!! Ppalli arrange the ballons and decorate the dining table!!" Suho shouts, giving orders. "NAE!!" That's the only thing the boys replies. Suho nodded, and smiles. "Hey Kris! Did you invite Sooyoung?" Suho asked. "Nope. Why should I?" Kris said flipping his megazine. Everyone in EXO is working their asses off for the party. Except the leaders. "What? i thought you guys are together?" Baekhyun asked popping out of nowhere with ballons on his hands. "Nope. You thought wrong. For god's sake she's just a friend of mine who happens to be so damn beautiful and attractive." Kris exploded. "Whoaa steady old man. Hahaha what's with the face?" Baekhyun laughs. "What face? I didn't make any faces at all!" Kris said, hiding his face behinds the megazine. "You like herrrr~ Don't you?" Chanyeol said as he settles down beside Kris while making his derp face. "No i'm NOT! NOW GO AND FINISH UP YOUR CAKE! I DON'T WANT THIS HOUSE TO GET BURN BECAUSE OF IT!!" Kris exploded again. "Right away sir! hahaha!" Chanyeol said and laughs off. Suho and Baekhyun just shook their heads.

 

Effection's House

"Do I really have to wear a dress?? oh come on!!" Nuvic whines and pouted. 'Nu-uh that pout wont work on us,unnie." Krywa said and shook her head. "Yeap. Beside, you're in making aegyo ya'know? hahaha!" Hana said and laugh. Nuvic pouted and looked away, sulking. "Yah unnie! stay still i'm doing your eyeliners right now! so look at me and close your eyes!!" Rilli demanded. "Aish fine fine" Nuvic said, still sulking.

 

20 minutes later....

 

After 20 minutes of grooming Nuvic, she's now finally done. "Ah unnie~ you're so beautiful!! " Hana praised. "Hmph.. i'm not talking to you!" Nuvic said and walks. She has forgotten that she's wearing heels so yeah.. she fell down. Thank god that she's fine. "Okay! No more heels for you!" Rilli said and hand Nuvic a pairs of flat shoes. Nuvic just grins and wears it. "Wait!!" Nuvic shout. 'Wae?" Yayin said in an annoyed tone. "Why aren't you guys wears make up ad pretty dresses as well?" Nuvic asked. "Whaaat? Are you saying that I AM NOT PRETTY?!" Rilli asked. "No-no! Aigoo why are you shouting at mee?!" Nuvic said and pouted. "Ahaha okay girlss I'll drive today." Yayin said "Hop in!" She continues. 

*Nuvic's dress

 

35 minutes later

 

EXO's House

'Guys! Rilli has texted me! She said that they'll be here in no tie so get in to position!!" Baekhyun shouted and clap his hands as if he's a chef in a kitchen or something. "Flowers?" Kris shouted. "Checked!" chanyeol said. "Good.Cake?" Kris ask again. 'All ready!" D.O said and smiles. Kris nodded. Suho smiles and said "Aite! In to positions guys!!" He shouted.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

'They're here!' Kai mouthed.  Meanwhile the girls on the outside was forcing Nuvic to rings the bell. "Aish fine fine!" Nuvic said and rings the bell. Without Nuvic noticing, the girls are secretly holding a mini basket full of flowers. And when the door opens, There's EXO lining up in front of tha main door. "Whoa you guys startled me!!" Nuvic said and giggles. "welcome miss Song, pleasure to have you as our guess." Suho said and smiles. Before Nuvic could even say something, Suho suddenly moved to the right, followed by Kai to the left,and Luhan to the right,then Sehun to the left and continued wih Baekhyun, D.O and the others. "Okay this is odd. Are you guys playing pranks on me?!" Nuvic said and look at the girls. They shrugs and pretends as if they're innocent. "Ugh i wanna get in!" Nuvic whines. "Unnie! lets wait and see what EXO is up to okay?" Krywa said and nuvic nodded. Now there's only Kris. He's standing in front of Nuvic and smile. Then he moved away, showing Chanyeol who's holding a flower and smiles at Nuvic. 

"Flower?" Nuvic asked, completely clueless. "Huh what unnie? Flowers?" Rilli asked and gives Nuvic her famous mischievous smile. "Yes" Nuvic simply replies, eyes still focusing on Chanyeol who's standing handsomely in front of her probably 5 feets away. "Ah yes flowers.. GIRLS FLOWERS!!" Rilli shouted,signaling the girls to throw flowers that is in the basket to Nuvic as if she's getting married. 'Wait!! What's all this about?" Nuvic asked. Still clueless. "Just come in!!" Hana said cheerfully. When Nuvic stepped in, she saw Baekhyun is playing a piano and Chanyeol now is holding mic and then he began to sing.

                                                                                                  (Taemin - You)

I couldn’t bear to say that I like you
Just being by your side like this was good enough

Yes, should I muster up some courage one more time?
Should I tell you how I feel?
You don’t even know my heart and you just smile brightly

I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I’m calling you
Hold my hand, hold my hand
I’m afraid that I’ll lose you

I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I love you
Are you listening to my heart for you?
It hurts just to look at you
Like this

Shyly, I hide my fluttering heart
And I met you again today
I worry that my heart will be noticed
So I turn around

I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I’m calling you
Hold my hand, hold my hand
I’m afraid that I’ll lose you

I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I love you
Are you listening to my heart for you?
It hurts just to look at you

I still need you, I still you
Nothing can replace you
Cuz I love you – wait for me
I will tell you my heart

                                                                              I couldn’t bear to say that I like you

Just being by your side like this was good enough

Yes, should I muster up some courage one more time?
Should I tell you how I feel?
You don’t even know my heart and you just smile brightly

I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I’m calling you
Hold my hand, hold my hand
I’m afraid that I’ll lose you

I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I love you
Are you listening to my heart for you?
It hurts just to look at you
Like this

Shyly, I hide my fluttering heart
And I met you again today
I worry that my heart will be noticed
So I turn around

I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I’m calling you
Hold my hand, hold my hand
I’m afraid that I’ll lose you

I’m telling you that I want you
I’m telling you that I love you
Are you listening to my heart for you?
It hurts just to look at you

I still need you, I still you
Nothing can replace you
Cuz I love you – wait for me
I will tell you my heart



and the music stops. Nuvic just stared at Chanyeol in confusion. "Seriously, what was that all about?" Nuvic ask. "Nothing. haha kaja! let's eat!" Chanyeol said and smile. "Ugh finally!" Nuvic said and make her way to the dining table. As she settles down to her seat everyone is staring at her. "What? oh" Nuvic stands up. "Who told you to stands up cuzzy? seat down!" Yayin said. "Whatt?" Nuvic asked. Then suddenly D.O comes with a cake. "Special for you!" D.O says. "Gee thanks! but uhm.. my birthday has passed guys.." Nuvic said and look at EXO and Effection. "Read what the cake says!" Chanyeol said and smile. "Will you be mine?" Nuvic said and look at Chanyeol. "Yes I do and yes i will!" Chanyeol beams. "What? I didn't perposed you!" Nuvic defended herself. "Oh didn't you? Haha, okay let's just go staright to the point shall we? Okay i know that i am in being romantic but honestly Nuvic, i did all this because i love you! I have loved you ever since you moved here." Chanyeol confessed. 

Nuvic gasp and stands up. With a cold stares, Nuvic leaves Chanyeol. but unfortunately the girls gripped Nuvic's  hand and force her to sit down. "Seriously Nuvic! Don't act cold and stuff we all knew you likes him too!" Rilli shouted. Nuvic just stares at the floor. "Vic.. ?" Kris said and smiles. Nuvic sighs. Kris patted Chanyeol's back. Signaling him to try again. Chanyeol exhales.. "Look Nuvic, I know that you and all of your friends has been hurt before. But trust me on this, I won't dissapoint you. Why did you prefer to torture yourself when you know that you're feeling whatever i am feeling right now. Please Nuvic, I won't ask you for second chance or whatever. I'm asking you to let me heal your broken heart. Please.." Chanyeol said and kneel down. Touched by what Chanyeol had did Nuvic said " Okay Chanyeol. But please don't leave me nor hurt me." Nuvic said and smiles. 

'Would you like to taste the cake?" Chanyeol asked. "Yeah! What flavour is that?" Nuvic asked. "Peach. Your fave!" Chanyeol said and smiles as he cute the cake and hand it to Nuvic. Nuvic squeals i excitement. Then suddenly.. 'Yah! Do Kyungsoo! Did you made this cake?! It's SALTY!!" Nuvc shouted. "I don- Yah Chanyeol! I said the sugar in on the left and salt is on the right! Did you forget it or what?!" D.O shouted to Chanyeol. 'Fine!! Don't eat my cake then!" Chanyeol says as he snatched the plate from nuvic and sulk. "Naww it's okayyy~ lemme finish it!" Nuvic said, trying to make Chanyeol feels better. "But you said-" Chanyeol tries to said something but was cut off by nuvic. "What? i didn't say anything! Oh this cake is so delecious!" Nuvic said and eats the cake again and again. "Hahaha!! okay that's enough. Here.. give me the cake." Chanyeol says and takes the cake.

All of them are having fun and eats all the foods that D.O has cooked. All of them are so happy because their friends has found their soul mates. "When is your time huh Kris?" Suho asked. "I- i don't understands what are you saying about!" Kris said and looked away. Inside his mind, he's thinking about Sooyoung. "When will you confess to Yayin? you likes her, don't you?" Kris whispers to Suho. "It's too early. So i'll just follow the flow." Suho replied. Kris nodded and they continues eating.*You better heal her heart properly chanyeol...i gave up on her because you're my friend...but if something happen i WON'T forgive you.And....Sooyoung?? why suddenly i think about you?! haishh i think i'm crazy tonight because of them* Kris thought while looking at NuChan couple,then he continued eating.