Flashbacks

Heal This Heart

At Nuvic's room 

Everyone is worried about Nuvic even though the doctor said that she's okay,but not to them.The most worried persons are Kris and Chanyeol."What happened to Nuvic?! why she must suffer and lying on the bed like this?!" Chanyeol said while punch the wall slowly.His sudden action made everyone looked at him."It's all start from my stupid action and mistake! stupid dongsaeng!!" Sehun blamed himself.Chanyeol made a confused face and look at Sehun. "mwo?! what did you do?!" Chanyeol asked Sehun.Effection,Kris and Tao knew what happen,so they just wait for Sehun's explaination to Chanyeol.

 

-flashback : The caused of Nuvic's phobia-

-At Victory's High School-  (Effection,Kris,Sehun and Tao old school when they at China same as B.A.P)

 

Effection and Kris,Sehun and Tao are on their way to go to the Cafe.All the way to the Cafe, Hana spotted a boy with a girl were busy hugging each other, and the boy is Zelo, Hana's boyfriend."Yah!! Choi Junhong!!! Why did you hug that girl?!!" Hana shouted to Zelo. Zelo was shocked, so let go of his hands from the girl's waist."No need to pretend that you didn't hug her Zelo~" Rilli said, tremendously annoyed with Zelo."W-wae?! S-she is just one of my fans.What is wrong with that?" Zelo said innocently. "What is wrong??!! you ask me what is wrong, Zelo?!" Hana . "Yeah baby~ what's wrong with that,i'm yours and not theirs' so there's nothing to be worried about." Zelo said while trying to loops his hands through hana's waist.

Hana push Zelo's hand away "THAT'S THE PROBLEM ZELO!! YOU'RE MY BOYFIFRIEND BUT YOU ALWAYS WITH YOUR FANS!! YOU'RE NEVER HERE WITH ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST!! YOU ALWAYS GET CAUGHT WHEN YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME!! BUT I JUST IGNORE IT AND TRY NOT TO BLAME YOU!! AND I'VE GAVE YOU SO MANY CHANCES BUT YOU NEVER CHANGE!!"  Hana brawl "You always said that you love me....but...." Tears has started to rolled to her soft cheeks. "I never feel it Zelo...i never feel it!! Who i am to you?!" Hana cried. "Yah! Hana! don't cry please.Okay okay i admit that i mde mistake but i do love you..and they are just my fans..You know that right? I have to treat them nicely." Zelo said."Oh wow, i wonder why can't you treat your girlfriend as nicely as that" Nuvic said arcastically..

"Yah! that's not true! i treat my girl nicely too! but my fans are important as well! i have no choice..." Zelo said. "If that so,Let's b-b-br-bre-ak.... up" Hana said with stuttered voice.Actually she didn't mean to say so,but she just can't stand it  anymore."M-mwo?! b-break?! YAH!! mitcheoseo?!! are you serious?! you want to break with me?!" Zelo said and pointed at himself."Hana ...? are you serious? don't push yourself if you don't want tot." Kris said. "Ani Oppa...i'm done with him...i can't stand it anymore..So Zelo-sshi let's b-break u-up!" Hana said while trying to hold her tears,Krywa followed her.

"YAH!! what's wrong with you hana! are you crazy or what?! after he accept your feeling?! HAHA this girl!! haishh!!" Yongguk come from nowhere including  other B.A.P. "Yes!" hana said and run try to avoid Zelo.She didn't want all of them to see her tears. she don't want them to think that she's weak. "YAH! come here! PARK HAN NA!!" Yongguk shouted. "YAH!! DON'T YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE TO MYTO MY DONGSAENG!!!" Nuvic shout back angrily."Mworago?! How dare you! what are you trying to say huh?!" Yongjae said then push Nuvic which caused her to fall.

"YAH!! DON'T PUSH MY NOONA!! YOU JERK!!" Sehun shriek, and he accidentally punched Youngjae's face."YAH!!  STUPID KID! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY FACE?!" Yongjae roared and punch Sehun back continuously. All of them were shocked with the things that had happened. Youngjae looses his temper, he punched Sehun's face and kicked Sehun's stomach which made Sehun coughed blood. His face is now filled with bruises and wounds. "YAH!!! YONGJAE!! STOP IT!! SEHUN!!!" Nuvic screamed, while crying."YAH!!! GET BACK!! STOP IT! YONGJAE!! I'M SERIOUS!!ARGHH!!" Kris shouted and pushed Youngjae away. But unfortunately Yongguk grabs Kris's collar.

Then Tao started to get into fight with B.A.P, accept Daehyun and Jongup. Jongup are trying to stop the fight "Yah! hyungs stop it!! Look Sehun didn't move anymore!" Jongup shouted while pointing to sehun who's badly hurt.All B.A.P and Kris and Tao stop fighting.They all shocked when looked at Sehun,who's like a living corp while Daehyun is trying to calm Nuvic down who's already screaming and crying like crazily. Sehun was badly hurt, his face were filled with bruises and wouds, blood are all over the place. Rilli called the ambulans.

A few minutes later, the ambulans came and bring Sehun. Nuvic and the other Effection followed Sehun. "Sehun-ah mianhae!! please wake up!! noona don't have anybody else other than you! noona loved you!! please wake up!! YAH!! SEHUN-AH!! GAJIMA!!!!" Nuvic cried all the way go to the Hospital.*Mianhae Nuvic... I can't help Sehun when Yongjae hyung  was beating him... mianhae....* Daehyun on the other side feel so guilty towards Nuvic and Sehun because he loved Nuvic very much,but sadly Nuvic never know.

-End of flashback-

 

"So that's how Nuvic her got this phobia.. " Sehun finish his story."ohh~ haishh that stupid B.A.P!" Chanyeol cursed under his breath.*if only i were there...* Chanyeol thought."hmm so is that why you were broken hearted before baby?" D.O asked Hana."uh yeah.." Hana said and stared at the floor."Oh..nevermind..i will always be by your side baby. I Love YOU!!~" D.O sang."yah! stop it! ewww~" Kai said, annoyed. D.O just gave him a mehrong. Kai just rollled his eyes."hmm so what about you, ice-princess? what happened between you and that jerk, youg.. whatever his name is. hmm?" Kai asked Krywa."uh?! ohh that....." Krywa said and start her story.

 

-Krywa's flashback-

It was a sunday morning, Krywa is all alone in the house since Nuvic is at the hospital along with Tao,Kris and Hana. While Rilli is on a date with Minho wh just got back from an Athletics Championship in Korea. Krywa was busy watching her favourite TV show but was inturrupted buy the rings of her phone

Hot Summer, Ah hot hot summer,

Hot Summer, Ah hot hot,

Neomu Deowo~

"Hello?" Krywa answered the phone, it was Youngjae who called. "Where are you?" Youngjae asked. "Home. what do you want?" Krywa asked back. "Look at your window." Youngjae ordered. Krywa gets up and goes to the window, as she went there, she saw Youngjae is standing infront of the gate, alone. Krywa hungs up her phone and goes outside. "Youngjae-ah. What are you doing here? Nuvic unnie will be back in no time. She'll freak out if she sees you!" Krywa said. Youngjae scoff "Whatever. come out. We need to talk." "I don't want to. We can still talk here. There's no need for me to go outside." Krywa demanded. "Krywa please." Youngjae begged. Krywa sighed and went outside.

"Hmm?" Krywa hummed. She was actually mad at youngjae because he had almost killed sehun last week. "Why didn't you reply my text and returned my calls all this week? What did i do? or... do you.. by any chance.. are cheating behind my back, Jung Eun Wa?" Youngjae questioned, continuously. Krywa raised her eyebrow, can't believe what youngjae had said to her as if he has forgotten everthing that he had done to Sehun. 'You seriously think that i would cheat on you?" Krywa asked back. Youngjae shrugs. "It could be." he said, which made Krywa boils in anger. She scoff "Excuse me, Youngjae? Are you saying that you don't believe me?" She asked again. Youngjae just stare at her blankly, while keeping his straight face. 

Krywa groaned, "Fine. I ignored you all these days is because of what you did to Sehun. Do you know that you almost killed him?!" "What?! He started it! Who told him to punched me?" Youngjae said, he's mad. But tries to control his anger. "Oh please Youngjae. Who told you to pushed Nuvic unnie in the first place? So it's not Sehun's fault! He was trying to protect his sister." Krywa said, while giving Youngjae her death glare. "Oh now you're blaming me? Tell you what, Krywa. Go to hell!" Youngjae shout. He has looses his temper. "Excuse me?!" Krywa raised her eyebrow "Don't act stupid and all innocent you ! You like Sehun, don't you? That's why you're defending him and put all the blame to me as if i am the bad guy!" Youngjae shouted which made Krywa startled "What nonsense are you trying to say here, Youngjae?! I don't have any feelings towards Sehun. And just so you know, you're tha bad guy Youngjae! So don't act like you're innocent or whatever!" Krywa shouted, for the first time she looses her temper. 

Youngjae claps his hands like a sea lion while smirking. "Wow, seems like our kind-hearted Jung Eun Wa has looses her temper." Youngjae said sarcastically while glaring at her. "You know what? Let's break up!" Krywa shout again and make her way to get inside her house. Youngjae grabs Krywa's hand and slapped Krywa's face.  Fortunately, Nuvic and the others had came back from the hospital. Nuvic gets out from the car as soon as she saw Youngjae slapped Krywa's face. "YAH! YOUNGJAE!!" She shouted. Kris and the other gets out from the car too. "The heck man?!" Kris shout then punched Youngjae's face. Youngjae wanted to fight back but he didn't cause he knows that he won't be able to fight the tough kris and the muscular tao alone. So he gives them h8is death glare and leaves. Then he turned his head and shout "We're over Krywa!" then he leaves.

-End of Krywa's flashback-

 

"WHAT!! HE SLAPPED YOU?!" Kai asked Krywa."yes..but it's okay that's all past.Past is past right?" Krywa said and smile."hmm okay..i will never do such thing to you.No matter what happen,i promise you sweetheart" Kai said while hug Krywa."Ewww~ see who is more cheesy here~" D.O said.Kai just gave him a mehrong . "Okay okay all settle now right? just wait until Nuvic wake up." Kris said."Noona..please wake up...i miss you..." Sehun said while placing his hand to Nuvic's cheeck.