The Truth

Heal This Heart
-Recess Time-

 


(Exo's POV)


Exo are waiting for Kris to come out from his class.

15 minutes later..

"Where's Kris hyung?" Xiu min asked the members."i'm here,sorry for the wait!" Kris said when come out from his class. "Ppali ! I'm hungry!!" xiu min said.They all go to the Cafeteria and see Effection at there.Exo was about to go to them but then they saw Taemin is going to Effection's way.They just stared at them.

(Effection's POV)
The girls were chatting and laughing,but then Taemin approached them,"Hey girls! long time no see!" Taemin said."Yeah~ pretty face! what do you want huh?!" Hana said."Pretty face?! yah! ahjumma! how could you?! oh ya i'm pretty and i know it~" Taemin sang."Euww! stop it! what do you want?" Hana asked."Oh yah! almost forget..Rilli...Minho want to see you at the garden" Taemin said to Rilli."Mwo?! for what?" Rilli asked."Molla!" Taemin replied."Shireo!" Rilli said."aish jinja! ppali Rilli-ah!" Taemin begged Rilli.
"Rilli-ah why don't you go and ask what he want.Then you come back here and tell us if he do any stupid things to you..Maybe he want to tell you something? remember Jonghyun? he is the one who ruined everything right?" Nuvic said."Jonghyun?? oh yeah.. hmmm okay i will go..wait for me okay?" Rilli said and go to the garden."Okay bye girls! see you again!" Taemin said and leave.Nuvic,Hana and Krywa smile and nodded.

(Baekhyun's POV)
Exo and I was standing behind the wall while watching Effection and Taemin.A few minutes after that..Rilli go to somewhere that i didn't know.I decided to follow her.I followed her until ... Garden?..what is she doing there? then i saw a boy was waiting for her..and he's.. "Minho?!" i said.Rilli talk to him..i heard their conversations.
-End of Baekhyun's POV-

(Minho's POV)
I was waiting for Rilli to come and see me.My eyes are all teary,because i'm so disappointed on what Jonghyun did.My tears was about to fall,then "Minho? are you okay?" i hear Rilli's voice. *She came?? she really came?!* I thought."uh,Rilli? Thanks for coming.I'm sorry for what Jonghyun did to you and Nuvic.I didn't know that he'll do these stupid things.Mianhae." I said while holding her hands.
Rilli pulled her hands back and said "Mi--minho? why are you like this all of sudden? are you sick?" She sounded like she was worried about me.*Rilli....Can i just hug you now?? I really miss you....* i thought. "Aniyo..i'm okay..don't worry" i said while smiling."huh?! worried?! why should i?! worried about someone who cheated on me??!! woahh! HELL NO!" Rilli said.That has made me hurt and WHAT?! cheated on her??! When?! "MWO?! cheated on you?! huh! are you kidding me Rilli?! *sigh* Nevermind,i'll forget all your mistake and I forgive you.. Let's just forget that you had cheated on me..you didn't love me for real... Etc..Now..Rilli...can you be mine again? Please?" i said.
"Jakkaman! i cheated?! Nugu?! me?! HAHA! are you kidding me?! It is YOU who cheated on me Minho-sshi!! and who told you that i cheated?!!" Rilli asked me with an angry voice.I was too shocked when she raised her voice." One of he Queenkas told me! and who told you that i cheated on you?!" I said trying to hold my temper."what? The Queenkas? SHOOT!! They told me that you cheated on me too. But I didn't believe them at first. I only trust you minho-ssi! They told you the same thing. They said I cheated on your back,right? Oh wow suprisingly you believed them. You believed them more than me?!" Rilli said.I was too speechless so i decided to bring the Queenkas here and settle all this crap."Rilli.You wait here! i'll be back! WAIT.HERE.DON'T.YOU.DARE.TO.MOVE.YOUR.FEET! ARASSO?!" i said.She smirked and nodded.I left her to find the Queenkas.

(Baekhyun's POV)
Minho went out from the garden to go to somewhere and left Rilli alone.I take my move to go to Rilli and she seem to be shocked when she saw me on my way to her."Baekhyun-sshi?" She said."yes.It's me..Rilli i want to ask you something." i said. "What is it?" she replied."Are you getting back together with minho?" "Pardon me? getting back together with who?! Minho? are you kidding me? NO!" She said.I was so happy when i heard that."Jinja!! Good! okay goodbye!" i said in cheerful voice and pinched her cheeks."Yah! what was that for?! Yah!" She said and blush. "BYE!!" i said and waved to her.I saw she smiled at me. *OMG!! She smiled to me?! ohh i'm melting!* i thought.

(Rilli's POV)
*Baekhyun just pinched my cheeks?! woah!! okay,Rilli you must control yourself! don't make it obvious that you're blushing!!! wait.. why am I blushing?* i thought. A few minutes later,minho come back and bring the 'Queenka'. "Okay Rilli! now we have her with us,so let's hear 'The truth' from her!" Minho said while give the Queenka his death glare."Okay fine! yah! Nana,i want to ask you something.." I said to the leader of that group called 'Orange Caramel' i don't know why their group name like that..maybe because they are sour like orange.kekeke *Rilli! stop making joke! focus!* i came back to my sense."What?!" nana said in annoyed voice.
"Tell me why did you told minho that i cheated? and why did you told me the same thing about minho??!! tell me the truth! who is the one who cheated?!!" I raised my voice to her.Nana stunned at my loud voice."Aish! Jinja! you just want to ask me that stupid question?!" Nana asked back in  an annoyed voice. "MWO?! STUPID QUESTION?! YAH! YOU STUPID ! TELL US THE TRUTH!! OR ELSE SHINEE AND I WILL MAKE YOU AND YOUR GIRLS SUFFER IN THIS SCHOOL!! CHOOSE!~~ tell us the truth or suffer?!" Minho said losing his temper.
-End of Rilli's POV-

Nana looked at Minho with a shocked face,and smirked. "Yah! Choi Minho! don't shout at me or else i'll be deaf erhh! and uhmmmmmm...oh that issue? wae~? did something happen huh? hahaha opps!~" Nana said with this expression 

"YAH! I'M SERIOUS! tell us the truth nana! " Minho said. This time, he looks furious.Nana got scared at Moinho's serious face and said "ohh okayy...relax....uhmmm..." "WHAT?!" Rilli lost her temper and cutted nana words. "I--i'm sor--sorry...you both didn't cheat on each other!  I'M THE ONE WHO RUINED YOUR RELATIONSHIP!" Nana said. "MWO? B--but why?! why did you lied to me nana! how could you?! you know that i love minho so much don't you?!!" Rilli said. "I--" 

*PANG*

Before Nana could finish her words, Minho had slapped her. ", THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL GET IF YOU MESSED UP WITH MY LADY!! Seriously, why did you do all those thing?!" Minho shout  while clenching his fist. Nana rubbed her cheek and cried. "I-- I did that because of love! I have a crush on  you, Minho but you're Rilli's boyfriend back then. I just had to do something to breaks you guys up!! So i made up a story that both of you has cheated on each other! i photoshop-ed Rilli's pictures. I made it looked like Rilli was kissing some random guys. So that you'll will trust me!" Nana said,crying. Before Minho could slap Nana again, Rilli grabs Minho's hand. Stopping him from hurting Nana again.

"Don't." Rilli said to Minho with a serious face. "B-but.." Minho wanted to protest but decided to keep silent when he saw Rilli's serious face. Nana wipe her tears and said "Don't try to act like an angel, Rilli! I don't need your help or whatever. I'm not done with you yet! I'll have my revange!" With that, Nana leaves Minho and Rilli. 
Rilli sighed and make her way to the pond and sit at the edge of the pond. "Rilli..." Minho said. Approaching Rilli from the back. "Both of us are innocent...." Rilli said and sighed again while keeping her eyes glued in to the fishes in the pond. Minho sighed and sat down beside Rilli. He grabs the both of rilli's shoulder. Making their eyes staring at each other. "Look.. we has already know the truth. I'm sorry for all the things that i've done after we broke up. I didn't mean to do those things to you. I swear. Na jeongmal mianhae, Hyo Ri. Will you be.......... Will you be mine........again?.."