Exo meet Effection

Heal This Heart
School go on ...a few hours later...


RINGGGGGGGGG!!!!


( Nuvic's POV )


When the class end,i was about to get up from my seat,suddenly the pretty boy come to me and smile.i smile back and say " yes? can i help you?" "oh hehe~ hi,i'm chanyeol..can we be friend?" the pretty boy said. *ahh~ so his name is Chanyeol? so cute~ ! Omo ! stop it nuvic!* i thought.. " oh hi! i'm Nuvic! sure we can!" i replied to him then he smile.I smile back to him. *OMO! 0.0 That smile!!* we thought at the same time.Then i left to find my dongaengs.I miss them already~ LOL ..!


( Chanyeol's POV )


Nuvic was about to get up,but i stop her.She looked so shocked with my sudden action,then she smiled to me *That smile~* i thought.I introduced myself,she introduced herself too.I was so happy that we can be friend.I like her Smile.


On the other side


Rilli,Hana and Krywa are on their way to the school gate.Then suddenly a crazy fangirl srcream again." YAH!! STUPID GIRL!!" Hana yelled.Krywa just laugh at hana sudden action.They decide to peek what was their screaming to,and they saw a group of handsome and cute boy on their way to them.They looked at the boy infront and that's....Kris??! 0.o Then someone tap Rilli's shoulder that makes Rilli yelps.

They look at the back and see their Nuvic umma smile brightly to them.they hug her tighly."a-ah girls! I-i ca-can't b-breathe!!!" Nuvic said and they let her go and make a creepy face.She give them a glare and they just say sorry to her.Suddenly " Noona~~~ I miss you!!!!" Sehun shouted and run toward Nuvic and hug her tighly again
Nuvic pull sehun and hit his head lightly.

 


( Sehun's POV )


I saw my noona with her member Effection.Then i shouted and run to her for a hug.I miss her so much.We rarely meet each since i live with Exo and she live with her bestfriend and made a group called Effection.I hug her tighly,suddenly she pulled out and hit my head lightly. " Yah! Noona,That's hurt you know!" i said. " Mian~ sehunnie..but who ask you to give me a sudden hug like that?! i almost die okay?!!" she replied.I was just laugh and kiss her cheek." I miss you Noona~" i said to her.
Her face become red." Aigoo~ noona is blushing...!" then she hit my head."Yah!! who give you a permision to kiss my cheek?! you already adult sehun-ah! that's so embarrassing! Your friends are looking at us!! ahh! " She nag.        
" Haihhhs..noona and her nags~" I said. "Yah! what did you say?!" she yelled.
" Nothing! aigoo~ noona can you stop nagging,please~" i beg her.I can hear all Exo and effection were laughing at the two us. *This is so embarrassing!!* i thought.
( Kris's POV )
I laughed when Nuvic start her nag to her lil brother.All of us just laughed our off.Then i decided to stop Nuvic or else that sehun will be deaf! I walked toward them and cupped Nuvic mouth.
She wided her eyes and i pull my hand back. "Yah! why did you cupped my mouth?!" she asked me. " If not,you will continue your nag and sehun will be deaf.Do you want him to be deaf?" i replied. "Omo! mianhae~ kekeke~" she said and i can see her face became red,
she looked so cute when she's shy.The others just smile.
" Mianhae sehunnie~" she said to sehun.Sehun just nodded and smile.

-End Kris's POV-
Kris introduced Effection to his betsfriends which is EXO. "So guys! listen up! this is Nuvic,Rilli,Hana and Krywa. Well as you see, Nuvic is Sehun's noona and my bestfriend since primarry school" "bestfriend or girlfriend huh hyung??? " asked one of the exo's member, Xiu Min. Kris shot him a death glare and said " as i were saying, nuvic is my besfriend since primarry school while Rilli,Hana and Krywa are her's.Suddenly " Woah! Guys this is Rilli and she's my beloved dongsaeng! don't flirt much with her,or you guys will regret it much. kekeke~" Tao said while his hand on Rilli shoulder.Rill just smile and the others too.

Since that day,Exo and effection become friends .