Mix Feelings -Part 2-

Heal This Heart

To be honest, i'm hurt...

*he's hurt?...?* Rilli thought. "Minho.. i.. i'm so sorry. i really am! it's not like i intended to. i.. i'm sorry..." Rilli blurted out as she started to cry. "huh? hey.. don't be! It's not your fault at all. Though that i'm hurt, but that does not mean that i hate you. Not even close to be mad at you,seriously. So don't be sorry Rilli. Don't." Minho said as he wipe Rilli's tears and smiled. Rilli nodded and smiled back. "So... we're officially over.... right?" Minho asked. "Well.. uhm... i guess so.." Rilli replied hesitately and shrugs.

Minho nodded and smiled as he says "It's okay. Say Rilli, since we're no longer a couple anymore.. can we.. uhm.. be a best friend instead?" "What are you kidding me? duhh.. sure! we'lll be the bestest friend ever!" Rilli exclaimed cheerfully. Minho giggles and says "haha, alright then best friend. shall we continue our disney movie marathon?" Rilli nodded. both of their eyes are glued to the TV screen as Rilli sigh in relief. Hours had passed, movie marathon has ended and Minho is already at the front door, ready to get home. Rilli offers to walk him home, but he refuse. Rilli sigh and bid minho goodbye. 

It's already 11.30 p.m and Rilli is tremendously hungry. "Argh!!! where the heck is Nuvic unnie?" She groan and calls Nuvic. *beep* "Annyeong! This is Song Neul Ra! I'm sorry but i can't pick up your call right now. well.. maybe because i'm busy. So, leave me a message! hihi.. bye!" "What?! voicemail?! urgh!!" Rilli groan as she hungs up the phone and calls Krywa. Unfortunately, Krywa accidently left her phone at home.

"Great! Now who to call?... uh Hana!" Rilli chimed and calls Hana. "Hello? hey han-" Rilli was about to say something but got interrupted by hana "Sorry Rilli! i'm busy. Bye!" Hana said as she hungs up her phone. Rilli sighed and throw herself at the couch. "nawww! i'm hungry!!" she whine. "Oh.. oh! maybe i'll just go to the nearest fast food restaurant instead! haha! smart me is smart! Rilli shout in excitement and snap her finger. Then she went up stairs to get change. She wears a skinny black jeans white tank top and a baby blue cardigan. She grabs her home keys and goes outside as soon as she's done combing her hair.

She walks alone to the restaurant. As soon as she arrives at the restaurant, she orders one double cheese burger, and a  big cup of cola. She thanked the casheir and gets out. all the way to home, she kept thinking about the playground that's located two blocks from her house. *I'll just eat there then.  hmm..* she thought and goes to the playground. 30 minutes passed, she soon arrives at the playground. She spot someone familliar as soon as she goes to the swings. *Baekhyun?* She thought. *It can't be him.. right?* she thought again and approached the guy. "Err.. excuse me.. Baekhyun?" She spokes.

(Baekhyun's POV)

i woke up from my dreamland as soon as i heard my phone rangs. It's my alarm clock. I checked my phone, and there was a text from Suho hyung that says he and the other members of exo has went out. Great. leaving me alone at home again huh?* I thought and gets up to wash up and get change. I went down stairs as soon as i had washed up and change my clothes. I grab my car key and headed out. I went to the fast food restaurant and bought a burger and a cola then i went straight to my car.I drove my car, my eyes are glued to the road but my mind has gone to somewhere else. I decided to go to the playground that's near to Rilli's house. 

15 minutes later..

i've arrived at the playground, but i didn't gets out. "Stupid Bacon. why did you drags yourself here? Stupid." I mumbles to myself. My stomach is growling, so i decided to just eat at the playground. I went inside and sat at the swings. I unwrapped my burger and ate it. I'm already half done, my burger is almost finish then i heard someone's calling my name. "Err.. excuse me.. Baekhyun?" that person said. it is a girl, and it is her. Hyori.

(Ends of Baekhyun's POV)

Baekhyun tilts his head and saw Rilli standing behind him. "Ah Rilli! What are you doing here?" He said and take a look at his wristwatch. "AND IT'S 12.45 A.M!!" He shou. He took a big bite at his burger and drank his cola then he says "ppalli kaja! i'm sending you home. Your unnie and the other must be worried about you." Baekhyun grabs Rilli's hand but she quickly yank it. "Sirheo! there's no one at home! all of them are busy. that's why i'm here. i just gotback from the fast food restaurant. can you please let me eat first before sending me home? please have some mercy ugh! my stomach is grawling! my soul is crying" Rilli said and pouted. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and said "what ever, drama queen. you can eat your buger at your home. As for now, i'll send you home!" he grabs Rilli's hand again and drags her to his car.

"get in." he orders. "I.DON'T.WANT.TO" Rilli glares. "Get.In!" he orders again. "make me." Rilli challenged. Baekhyun scoff and rolled his eyes. "Pleasure your highness." He said and opens his car's door then he push rilli inside the car. "buckle up." he orders and slam the door. Rilli puted and do what he says. "meanie. ego. bratty bossy maniac!" she mumbles to herself. Baekhyun gets in his car and start the engine and drives. There was a awkward silence between Rilli and Baekhyun all the way to Rilli's house. Rilli sighed and plugged her earphone to her ears. She shuffles her ipod and it started to play SNSD - I got a boy. "A yo GG! Yeah yeah, shijakhae bolkka?" she sang. Baekhyun turns his head to Rilli and unpugged one of her earphone and plugged it to his ears. "OMO! yea jom bwahra yae,museun ili iseotkillae meoril jillatdae? eung?" he sang. Rilli giggles and both of them sings all the way to Rilli's house.

"I GOT A BOY MEOTJIN!" both of them sings and giggled as soon as the song ended. "HAHAHA! whoa! cool! your voice is awesome! how come you never join school's band? they really need a female lead right now, do you know that? haha!" Baekhyun praised. Rilli smiled as she said "Well thanks for the compliment, Mr.Bacon. haha well.. guess i'm just too shy to be in the school band or what ever." "you? a shy cat?! oh please. get out from here!" Baekhyun said and laugh. "hey! hey! don't laugh at me! hmph! it is true okay? i'm too shy to sing on stage." Rilli said and frown. Baekhyun sigh and said "look, you have a great voice. you should show people what you got. The school's band club will organized an audition for the female lead, care to come?" "hmm.... i'll think about it. How come do you know so much about the school band?" Rilli hummed and asked. "it is because, i'm one of the members of the school band. i'm the male lead vocalist a long with D.O of course. Both of use are the vocalist of the band and chanyeol as the lead guitar, Sehun as the drummer,Suho as the base guitar and kai played the keyboard, piano." Baekhyun explained. Rilli nod her head.

10 minutes passed, they reached Rilli's house. "Assa~ we are here. kaja!" baekhyun said. Both of them gets out from the car. "Baekkie.. why do chen and xiumin standing infront of my house?" Rilli tugged Baekhyun's shirt and asked. Baekhyun shrugs and walk toward Chen and Xiumin. "Guys!" He approached Chen and Xiumin. Both of Chen and Xiumin tilts their heads "OH MY GOSH!! GUYS!! RILLI IS BACK!! SHE IS SAFE!!!! BAEKHYUN HYUNG SAVED HER!!!!!" Chen shout and runs towards Rilli and Baekhyun. Rilli and Baekhyun were both stunned because of Chen's and Xiumin's sudden action. 

Exo,Nuvic,Krywa and Hana dashed out as soon as they hard Chen screams out Rilli's name. "Rilli!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!! UMMA IS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!!"  Nuvic runs as she cries then hugs Rilli tightly. "Un-unnie!! i can't breathe!" Rilli shout. Nuvic let go of Rilli and wipe her tears. "Mian! i was so worried about you. Anyway, where have you been?! Yah Baekhyun! did you kidnap my daughter or what?!" Nuvic shout. Baekhyun rolled her eyes and explain everything to Nuvic and also EXO.

"I'VE TOLD YOU, DO NOT LEAVE THIS HOUSE WITH OUT MY PERMISSION!!!" Nuvic shout as they entered the house long with EXO. Rilli cupped her ears "who told you to ignores my phonecall? Do you guys want me to starve to death?!" Rilli said defending herself. "Hey! i answered your calls!" Hana said. "Oh yes you picked up my call indeed,hana. but what did you said to me? 'sorry Rilli i'm busy, bye!" Rilli said and scoff. Kris stands up and says "Okay guys relax. Okay Exo k and M EXCEPT baekhyun, go home. As for Nuvic,Krywa and Hana, go up starir and bathe.Rilli and baekhyun, go to the kitchen and eat. and me.. err.. i'll just .. go home. yeah.. bye." All exo and the others follows what Kris said.