New Girl

Heal This Heart

Enic High School..

 

The weekend has ended, and school day has started.

Just a few more days till the prom. Everyone is excited and all preparation are being done for the prom. "Did you guys hear the news?!" Xiumin said. The others shook their heads. "There's a new-" "hi guys! Let me introduce to you, my cousin from china, Lee Ya Yin.She just transferred here" Xiumin was about to tell the others about the news about the new hot girl from china has transferred to their school. Turns out, that the hot girl is actually Nuvic's cousin. "Hi......" all the boys said and stares at her in awe except for baekhyun, chanyeol, kai and D.O. "YAYIN UNNIE!!!" the girls shouted and hugs Yayin. "Whoaa girls!" yayin said in chinese.

"hahaha oh anyway, hello. I'm Yayin!" Yayin introduces herself in mandarin. "Yeah.. this is canteen." Chanyeol said. Kris chuckled and said "hi yayin! Long time no see! You're getting more beautiful than before. And uhm... these boys don't speaks mandrin. Except me, luhan, lay and tao. Chen and xiumin knows a little bit." He said in mandrin.The boys just look at kris and yayin and smiles like retard. "Oh hahaha! My bad! Annyeonghaseyeo guys! I'm yayin." Yayin introduced herself again in korean. "So you're not speaking about canteen just now?" Chanyeol asked. 'Nope' yayin mouthed. The day went well and Yayin is in the same class with kris and nuvic. They also asked yayin to join for their upcoming prom and suho asked yayin to be his date since he has gotten none. And luckily she said yes. That evening, the girls except rilli goes to shopping again with yayin. 

 

*Still in Enic High school

-Dance room-

"So we're singing 8979 what?" Rilli asked "it's 7989!" Baekhyun sighs. "I have never heard about the song before.." rilli said. "It because the song was composed by Lay and Chanyeol. Baekhyun explained. "Ahh" rilli nods. "Shall we start our practice? " Baekhyun asked. "Yeah sure." Rilli said and smiles.

~

~

~

~

Sorry for the short chapter!!!! hehehe ^^ i actually do it in purpose ! ^^v read the next chapter !! Thank you!