Get ready for the party!!

Heal This Heart
Exo's house....

 


(Exo's POV)


All the members are busy cleaning their house and preparing for the party tonight.....

D.O, and Kai are at the kitchen, cooking. While Chen and Xiumin are sweping thier living room's floor. As for Chanyeol and Baekhyun they're busy with the decoration with Luhan and Sehun and for the leaders, Suho and Kris, are busy giving orders to the other members. "Yah, why do we have to cook while we can easily order a pizza or something?!" D.O shout while Kai just rolled his eyes and continue chopping the veggies.

"don't whine, D.O! Its a special occasion! we can't just order something and feed them!! Aigooo! can you please follows the orders like Kai?!" Suho scolded."Easy for you to say! i'm the one who cook here! he just chopping the veggies while Tao and Lay are just staring at us! aigooo!!! D.O shout back."Yah! at least i helped okay? now, shut up and cook all those things while i'm chopping these veggies, arasso?!" Kai scolded D.O and gaves him his death glare. Tao and Lay just laughed and continue watching the "kaisoo" cooking. 


The boys are busy doing their things. Then suddenly, "boys! we need an ice creams. A lot and lot and lot of ice creams." Kris said. "Ice creams? what for hyung-ah??" Chen asked curiously. "Who will eat those ice creams?" Sehun asked. Kris chuckled and said "Did you forget that rilli loves ice creams like so much?" "Ahhhhh~ I forgot about that. kekeke~" Sehun said and giggles. Kris rolled his eyes and said "So who wants to buys the ice creams? any volunteers?" he asked. "Oh me, me! I'll go!!" Tao said while raising up his hand and grins.


"Nawww! i wanna go too!" Baekhyun said and frown. Kris rolled his eyes again and said "hmm.. okay Tao, you go. As for baekhyun, you'll stay. There's no use if you follows Tao though." "But i want to! I want to buys the ice creams for Rilli as well!" Baekhyun said and pouted. Suho chuckles and said "There, there Baekkie. You can go with Tao." Baekhyun beams and go up stairs to change his clothes. "I wonder why he's so excited when it comes to my mei mei" Tao said and go up stairs to change his clothes as well.


-A few minutes later...-


"What took those boys so long?? Aigoooo!" Chanyeol said while looking at the window. Then suddenly...


*Ding Dong*



"Who's that?" Lay asked.Chanyeol shrugs and goes to the front door and opens it....... "SHINee?" He said with a confuse look plasterned on his face. "What are you guys doing here?" he continued and smiles awkwardly. "I invited them." Kai said while walking to the front door. "Taemin!" he said and hugs Taemin. The others goes to the front door as well and greeted SHINee while Sehun just stand at the back and smile to them. *Jonghyun is here too? bet Nuvic noona will be happy if she knows!!* he thought while looking at SHINee *........ MINHO?!* He thought again and said "Uh-oh...." 

-End of Exo's POV-


-At the other side...-


( Effection's POV )

Rilli and Hana  are dressing up at their room..while Nuvic and Krywa are at their's..
Krywa is trying her dresses and were cofuse on which dress that she should wear,then she asked Nuvic to choosed it for her."umm..Unnie...which one suits me better,cause i don't know which one i should wear for tonight's party...So choose it for me juseyo?" Krywa pouted. "Dear Krywa,those  two dresses  that you are holding now are in the same colour you know?..." Nuvic said in annoyed voice but still smile. "Yeah~ you're right,but please just choose one for me please..." Krywa did some aegyo to Nuvic. "Yah! Stop doing that stupid aegyo! You know I'll melt when you do that right?!" Nuvic said. "Hmmm... ugh.. fineeeee~  wear this one." She continued and point to a pink simple yet beautiful dress.

 

 

*ignore the model*

 


"Oh I like it so much! Thanks unnie!" Krywa said and hug+kiss nuvic. "Yah yah! Let go of me.." Nuvic struggled,trying her best to get away from Krywa's tight hug. "Opps! Sorry unnie.oh ya! Unnie!! Go and get change!! aren't you going to the party?" Krywa said. "Hmm I don't have any dress.. that stupid Kris oppa force me to wear a dress!" Nuvic said. "Why don't you just ask Hana or Rilli? You can borrow their dresses,my dress is too small for you." Krywa said.


"I already take-a-look at all of Hana's dress,but that all are just too y for me,I don't like those style." Nuvic said. "How about Rilli's?" Krywa asked.Nuvic let out a sigh and said  " I'm not ready to talk to her because i feel guilty for what i've done today, i scolded her, became cold toward her and bla bla bla..." .


Suddenly, " Unnie! It's okay!..i don't mind about it though, to be honest. Oh anyway,here's your dress.. Well.. actually,i want to give you this dress on your birthday,but i since you need it now..so...here! take it! Happy Birthday unnie a.k.a Umma!! keke~ i wish early..it's okay right??" Rilli came out from nowhere and shouted to Nuvic.Then Nuvic smile and said " Jinja?! aigoo~ thanks Rilli-ah..and mianhae..i didn't mean to hurt you like that..mianhae..i'm just not in a good mood,jeongmal mianhae~"


"Naah! it's okay..i'm the one who annoyed you..okay stop it and get ready now unnie! wear that dress! Ppali!!" Rilli said and laugh."wahh~ it's so pretty Rilli! thanks again,but...do i have to wear this?" Nuvic asked. "YES!! you have to! or else,that giant kris oppa nag to you!" Rilli said. "Urgh! arasso! i'll wear this 'dress' .. Nuvic said and sigh."Yah! guys..ppali juseyo!!" Hana come from nowhere and shouted to us. Krywa just laugh when she sees her unnies action.

 

 

-Hana's dress-

*ignore the model*

 

-Rilli's dress-

*ignore the model*

 

-30 minute later-

 

Nuvic already dressed up and goes to the living room to meet the girls that who are waiting for her. "Nuvic unnie!! ppa---li........" Hana was about to shouted to Nuvic suddenly,she see Nuvic at the stairs and making an 'O' shape . "Unnie is that really our Nuvic umma?" Krywa asked Rilli and Hana who are already has an 'O' shape on their mouth."UNNIE!!" Hana and Rilli shouted the they run towards Nuvic to hug her,but Nuvic stop them and said "Andwae! don't hug me now..we must hurry right? now kaja!" Nuvic said and smile warmly. *I hope i dress up well!* 

 

-Nuvic's dress-

 

 

*ignore the model*

 

-End of Effection's POV-

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~sorry for not update this story for a long week! we're too busy with our school now..yeah~~ its already a school season, no more summer for us! we're focus for our SPM! we're now 16 y/o!!

kekeke~ Mianhaeyo!! by the way this is our first fanfic like i told you before..Please support us and leave a comment for our story..If we do some mistake,please forgive us!~~~

Go on support us..your love and support are our streght to keep on continue this ff !! hehehe support us reader! -Nurie- /xoxo/ ~~~