Hyper-virus is back! And..Partner???

Heal This Heart

After the guys talk with kris last night, chanyeol decided to make a move on Nuvic..

 

6 AM- EXO's house.

"WAKE UP GUYSSSSSS!! GET YOUR FAT ASSES TO THE TOILET AND TAKE A FREAKING SHOWER!! PPALLI PPALLI!! DON'T WANT TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!" Chanyeol shouted cheerfully while banging frying pans in front of each members' face. "WTF MAN?! GET OUT!!" Kai shouted as soon as chanyeol entered his room and tried to wake him up with his frying pans. "No no.. get uppppppp" Chanyeol said, still banging the frying pans. "It's only 6 AM!" Kai frown. "Whatever, get up and take a shower! I'll be back in 5 minutes if you get back to sleep, I swear I'll bang your head with my precious frying pan. " Chanyeol said and leaves the sleepy kai.

After 15 minutes.. 

After of waking exo up, all of them wokes up and takes a bath. They all went to school minutes after that. Enic High school "What's wrong with you huh man? You look so... happy. ?" D.O asked. "What? Is it wrong for a happy virus to be happy?" Chanyeol said and laugh cheerfully. "No.. it just.. weird. Because you've been a bit gloomy and stuff these few days and now... you're like. . The happiest kid that ever alive! Just like the old you." D.O asked. Still confused. "Nahh I don't care. As long as our happy virus is happy, I'm happy too." Suho said while patting chanyeol's back.

 

In Nuvic class

Nuvic is already in her class. With Rilli and Hanna and also krywa. "HI NUVIC!!!! NUVIC NUVIC!! HIIIIII!!" Chanyeol shouted playfully with his deep voice as soon as he entered his class. Nuvic and all the people in her class was startled. "Yah! What's wrong with you?! Mianhae guys.. he forgot to take his meds this morning. " Tao said while bowing to the other students. "Exactly what's wrong with you, Park Chanyeol? Hm?" Rilli asked as soon as Chanyeol and the others come to them. "Aye hello kiddo! Didn't notice you were here. Oh hi Krywa and Hanna! Hehe.. eh uhm nuvic! You look beautiful today." Chanyeol said and smile sheepishly. " Seriously? Was I hideous back then?" Nuvic asked. "No! N-no!! That's not what I mean.. I- you-" nuvic giggled when she saw chanyeol being all stutter and stuff. "Thanks yeollie! Oh looks who's back! I miss you!" Nuvic said without knowing what she had said.

"Pardon? " Sehun asked while giggling with the others. Rilli and the girls are laughing too. "I- I mean.. I missed the old you. Uhm.. the hyper you." Nuvic said while rubbing the back if her neck. "Uhmm... okay.. I'm back now. . There's nothing to be miss of..." chanyeol said shyly. "Awkward..." baekhyun and Rilli said in unison. "Yah d-don't you have a class to attend? Sehun! Take the princess rilli to her class! Krywa and hana go to your respective classes too!" Nuvic orders. "Aye aye captain! " sehun said and grabs rilli hand. "Uhmm unnie... hanna and I are in the same class with rilli and sehun too. Don't you remember? " Krywa asked. "I- of course! So ppalli ga ga!" Nuvic said. "Unnie likes chanyeol nanananana~" hana said while laughing with krywa and runs. "Aish jinjja these kids! Don't listen to them. They're crazy." Nuvic said to chanyeol and the others."Hahaha yeah right vic. Say that to the blushing chanyeol" lay said while giggling and took his seat. The others too. "I.. ah... uhmm... bye.." chanyeol said and take his seat behind nuvic.

 

Recess time.

 

All of exofection is enjoying their meals. "Hey have you guys heard that the school will organise a prom in 2 or 3 weeks time?" Baekhyun asked the others. "Yes" the others answered while nodding their heads. "Have you guys got your dates? Cause I'm thinking to go alone so yeah to all the single men, come and join meehhh" luhan said and giggles. "Sorry bro. But yeah. We're going with our girlfriends. Right D.O? " kai said. "I said SINGLE. Anyway, sehun? Do you have a date for the prom? " luhan emphasized the word single and asked sehun. "Uhm.. I don't know.. yah rilli! Wanna go to the prom with me? " sehun asked which had made Baekhyun chokes. "Uhmm.. I don't know... o-" "she's going with me." Before rilli could say yes, baekhyun has cut her words by saying he's going with her. "Okay then. Hyung looks like I'll be joining the single team then." Sehun said and looks at luhan.

The others just laughed at the hunhan. "Do you have a date already nuvic? " chanyeol asked as soon as they finished eating and heading to class. "Pardon? " Nuvic asked. "I was wondering... if you don't have any date then.. uhmm.. shall we go together? " Chanyeol asked. "Well.. no one has asked me yet so yeah.. Sure! " nuvic said *I rejected every one who asked me to prom because I wanna go with you!* nuvic thought. "Great! Perfect! Thank you!!" Chanyeol said happily. Meanwhile, baekhyun and rilli are walking together to rilli's class. "Why did you said that we're going to prom together? " rilli asked baekhyun. "Because I wanted to go with you. I have a special surprise for you. So I don't want you to go with someone else. " baekhyun said and smiles.

"Ahh.." Rilli nodded. "I don't see why I should say no. So yeah sure." She smiles. "Oh anyway, I want you to be my partner for the performance that night too! If you don't mind. I want you to sing with me. It's part of the surprise though." Baekhyun said. "But.. I never sings on stage before! " Rilli said. "Naww.. come on! It'll be great I promise! Pleasee??" Baekhyun plead. "Owwww alright. What song that we're gonna sing?" Rilli asked. "I'll text you tonight. As for now, go to your class and study. And don't flirt with sehun!" Baekhyun shouted when they reached rilli's class and runs. "Pabo." Rilli giggles while shooking her head and gets in her class.