Shopping!!

Heal This Heart

A weeks has passed.

All the students of Enic High School are eager for the upcoming prom night. Both girls and boys went shopping and bought beautiful dresses and tuxedos to give their dates a perfect impression. 

 

Effection's House.

"OH MY GUCCI, PRADA AND JIMMY CHOO!!!!!!" Rilli screams which had made the girls jumped in shock and runs to her room. "WHAT WHAT?! IS THERE A THIEF?!!! LEMME CRUSH THEM WITH THIS BROOM!!" Nuvic shouted as soon as she arrives at Rilli's room. "NO!! This is worse than a thief! This is a total disaster!!" Rilli said. "What?! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE WE THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED OR SOMEONE HAS BROKE IN OUR HOUSE!" now, its hana who shouted. "Unnie (s) relax. What's the disaster bla bla stuff, Rilli?" Krywa asked. "I DON'T HAVE ANY DRESS AND SHOES TO WEAR NOT EVEN A BAG FOR THIS UPCOMING PROM!! AND THE WORSE PART IS, THE PROM IS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS OVERRRR!! HUAAAAA!! TELL BAEKHYUN THAT I DIED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR FOR PROM!!" Rilli shouted and throw herself to her bed, pretending to be dead.

"Seriously? That's it? Oh good gracious Rilli!! I understand if you said that you don't have any dress. But shoes? Bags? Then the is THOSE???" Hana said while pointing at 100+ of shoes and bags in Rilli's closet. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! THIS SHOES AND BAGS ARE SO NOT IN THIS CENTURY! OH MY GOD!! MY LIFE IS OVER!" Rilli cried. Krywa and Nuvic just look at each other and raised their eyebrows. "Rilli you're such a princess!! You just bought this Jimmy choo shoe last week!! And this Gucci bag? Tao just gave you the past two days!" Hanna protests. "STILL NOT IN THIS CENTURY! " Rilli whimpers. "Alright unnies! Cut the drama for god's sake! You know what this mean? SHOPPING!!!" Krywa said while jumping around. "That's more I like it! Wohooo!!" Rilli exclaimed and wiped her not-so-real tears.Nuvic and Hana just blinked their eyes.

 

20 minutes later..

"Ready gallll?? Kaja!" Nuvic said while heading out from the house and goes to her new car. "Hi pumpkin pie! Miss me?? Mummy miss you too! Oh yes I doo yes I doo!!" Nuvic said while kissing her car as if the car talks. The girls just stared at their unnie in confusion with a big "o" sign on their mouth. "What?" Nuvic asked. "You really need to see a psychologist, unnie.." Rilli said. "Oh please, you did this to your cats too. Hop in girls!" Nuvic defence herself. At the shopping centre "Soo all I need is a dress, one shoe or probably two or three, one handbag. Gucci or prada. Or maybe hmm I don't know.. what do you think girls? Ah and also! I've ran out of make up so imma buy them all too!" Rilli said. "Wow, where did you get all the money? " Nuvic asked.

"Unnie, that's the stupidest question I have ever heard in my sweet sixteen life! You forgot that our parents are a great money maker, do you? In other words, we're the rich kids. So yeah. Beside, Tao likes to pamper Rilli. So I'm not less surprise if rilli buys everything in this shopping mall." Krywa brags. "Wow.. that's the first time I heard you speak like that! No more our polite maknaeee~ kai thought you huhhhh?!!" Nuvic said and glares at krywa. "Oh furthermore, I do forgot that my parents are rich. Hahaha" she continues. "Are we gonna stands here like a retard or start shopping?" Hanna asked. "SHOPPING! " the girls said in unison.

 

Meanwhile in EXO'S house.

"THIS IS A DISASTER!!!!" Baekhyun shouted. " man! I'm trying to look for my socks here! Did you take it again?!" Chanyeol said in frustration. "No I didn't. Psht.. yah! Do you have any tux or whatever to wear for prom?" Baekhyun asked. "Nope." Chanyeol said, still searching for his precious socks. "D.O! DID YOU TOOK MY SOCKS AGAIN! COME HERE YOU HOBBIT! " Chanyeol shouted with his deep voice and goes to D.O's room. "He don't even care oh god why do I have a best friend like him" baekhyun sighs. "Someone looks frustrated. Hahaha are you okay?" Kris asked and entered baekhyun's room. "Ah hyung! Hahaha no no.. I was just yeah.. frustrated because I don't know what to wear for prom. And.. well you know that I want to confess to rilli on that day. So I have to look gorgeously handsome! " baekhyun said.

"Aish this kid. Tell you what, let's go shopping. I need to buy a tux too. Cause yeah.. I asked someone to prom... and she said yes... so yeahh..." kris said. "You must be kidding! Who?!" Baekhyun asked curiously. "You know Choi Sooyoung?" Kris asked. "The goddess with a beautiful long legs that like to imitates people and stuff? Yeah... OH MY GOSH!! IS IT HER?!" Baekhyun asked and cupped his mouth because he's too shock. "Yeap. Her. She's so beautiful, don't you think?" Kris said and smile sheepishly "Wow hyung! Since when?" Baekhyun asked again. "You know, I would love to tell you more but I think you should get ready because we'll be going in 30 minutes. " kris said.

*pang*

"SUHO HYUNG!! KRIS HYUNG!!! XIUMIN BROKE THE PLATE AGAINNNN!" Chen shouted. "NO I DIDN'T!!" Xiumin shouted back. 'I gotta go' kris mouthed and leaves baekhyun " YAH!! THE KIDS?!! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO NOT TO PLAY IN THE KITCHEN? HEY PUT THAT BUNS DOWN XIUMIN! YOU'RE ON DIET!" Kris shouted from a far and goes down. "Kris hyung.. asked a girl out? Unbelievable. Hahaha! She must have something that attracts Kris hyung! Hahaha!" Baekhyun giggles in his room and goes to change his clothes.