A Day With Exo! part 1

Heal This Heart
A few days later...


Exo and Effection become close to each other.


-At Exo's House-


( D.O POV )


I'm with buddies at our house.I was thinking about one of the member of Effection, her name is Hana.I feel something different  when we first meet.My heart always beating so fast,when she's around .Her innocent atttitudes are not like the other girls.She look so cute in whatever she do,and it's so natural.I never feel this way,when i'm with my other girl friend.* I think i've fell for you....Park Hana...* i thought.

I got back to the reality and find Kris hyung,I want to ask him more about Hana...I went to his room,and there he was... with his laptop.I decided to just approached him. " Hyung,are you busy?" i asked. "Not really.wae??" he replied. "uhh..can i ask you something?" "what is it D.O??" *i must ask him about Hana* "uh-uhh..you know effection since you guys were a child right?" i said." Yeah~ Wae?" he asked me curiously."uhmm..so...you must know Hana so well too right?" i said."Of course i do." he replied. "oh oka---" i was about to ask him more but he interupted me and say " Wait!...Do have a feeling for her?!" he asked me.I was shocked by his sudden question.
I just nodded awkwardly and he just smile exitedly.
" D.O hyung fall in love~!!!! " All Exo come out from nowhere and said that in unison.Kris and me was so shocked and i just give them my death glare with my big eyes.They then keep quiet and smile happily to me.I sigh and say "Shut up,and please don't say anything to the girls,especially you Tao..." i pointed at Tao then,continued " ...and you! Sehun!" pointed at Sehun.They just smiled widely at me.


( Kris's POV )


I was surfing the internet with my laptop,then suddenly my room's door were opened and i saw D.O smiled and walked towards me.He started  to asked me about Effection and....Hana? .. i think he liked her.When i asked him that question,his face seem so shocked at my sudden question.I just chuckled and he just nodded. but then suddenly the other Exo's members come from nowhere and shouted happily.I laughed at them,meanwhile D.O's face has turned red.He was so shy and warned the members not to tell Effection about that epecially to Tao and Sehun,because they might tell Rilli and Nuvic about this. *hahaha~ D.o..D.o...* i thought.

Then my mind pop out some idea. " Guys,what if we call Effection and ask them to hang with us?" i suggested. D.o looked exited and say " Okay!" and do thumps up. The other members just nodded in agreement.Then I dialed Nuvic's number and put it on speaker,while the other wait patiently for her to pick up the phone,suddenly," Yeboseyo?" Nuvic's said.


( Nuvic's POV )


I was cooking at the kitchen,while krywa and the others watch tv in the living room.Suddenly..


HYSTERIC HYSTERIC
Dalla Dalla

naneun neomu Dalla
Nae mamdaero
nae ddeutdaero
Choha Choha NU ABO


I heard my phone's ringtone.I look at the id who was calling me,and it's Kris Oppa.


Conversation.


Me : "Yeboseyo?"


Kris oppa : "Nuvic-ah..this is oppa..." "Noona!!!" (the members shouted)


Me : "uh hello..noona? not all of you can call me that! by the way..what is it oppa? why did you call me?"


Kris oppa : He laugh and said "uh,do you guys want to hang with us at the mall.."


  Me : "ohh..hmm wait a minute oppa."


Kris oppa : "oh okay!"


I shouted to the members from kitchen. " Yah! you guys want to join Exo hang to the mall or not? Kris oppa asked us to join them..! " "Mall??!!! yeah! yes ! we want to!!!" They said in unison.


Me : "Hello oppa?"


Kris oppa : "woahh your shout make me place my phone away from my ear nuvic-ah..." he chuckled.


Me : "oops! mianhae oppa~" i said awkwardly.


Kris oppa : "naa~ never mind..so..are you guys going?"


 Me : "Yes! we are going!"


Kris oppa : "Okay we will pick you guys in 30 minutes.See you guys soon"


Me : "Nehh! bye!"


Kris oppa : "bye"


end conversation.


Me,Rilli,Hana and Krywa get ready and wait for the boys to come.


-Nuvic's outfit-

 


-Rilli's oufit-


-Hana's outfit-


-Krywa's outfit-



A few minutes later, 'Ding Dong!' I open the door and Kris smile at me. We go to their car.They bring two car with the first one for Exo k and the second at the back for Exo m.Me and Krywa went to Exo k's car,while Rilli and Hana went to Exo m's car.I sat beside my brother sehun,while Krywa have to seat beside Kai at the back.Kai put in his headphone to his ear and closed his eyes.Krywa just seat silently beside him.-End Nuvic's POV-
At the other car..
Rilli sat beside Tao and Hana sat beside Kris.Suddenly Kris asked her "Hana-ah can i asked you something?" "what?" hana replied. " You know D.O?" kris said. "D.O?? hmm the boy with big eyes?" hana said." uh yeah~ you know him?" kris asked."yeah~ not really..why do you ask oppa?" she replied. "No..i just want to know,what do you think about him?" "hmmm.. about the boy and his big eyes? well.. he got a pair of big eyes.. that's all" Then Hana laugh loudly." oh haha! you're right! that's all?" Kris chuckled and hana say " yup! wae?" she asked curiously." uh..nothing just want to know" kris replied. " oh okay!" Hana replied and smile. *D.O this girl is too hard hahaha .. Hana...Hana...! * Kris thought and smiled.