Our Past

Heal This Heart
( Minho's POV )


I'm with my members,Shinee at the Cafeteria.I looked at Rilli, she looked so sad after what i did just now. *Mianhae,Rilli-ah..* i thought. I just can't accept the fact that she cheated on me.Its hurt everytime i think about what she've done,she cheated on me! And that's unforgiveable!

Honestly,i still do love her,and i still want her back. I want to be with her again. But after what she have done, its hard for me to admit that i still do love her. I was so hurt,when i know that she cheated on my back... and still am.


Flashback


-Minho's-

I am on my way to meet Rilli for our date! I'm so exited to meet my beloved girlfriend.But then suddenly,the Queenkas stoped me.She pulled my hand and give me a just-follow-us look.I followed them because they looked like they have a very important thing to tell me.


When we arrived to their class,one of the queenkas gave me an envelope,she asked me to open it.I opened it and was so shocked when i saw so many photo of Rilli with different guys,and...they looked so close and intimate.I lost my mind and rush to meet Rilli. I need her explanation. I brought the photos with me and run as fast as i can.


When i arrived to the rooftop,i saw Rilli is waiting for me.I walked towards her,and she looked at me with her innocent face and smiled.I gave her the photos,she took it and..she looked so shocked." What was that Rilli??!!! Do you have an explaination to make??!!!" i scolded her and she looked so shocked with my sudden action.


" That's not what you think..Minho...i swear these photos are fake! this isn't me!" she said me her eyes are full with tears.I can't hold my temper and i said " Enough! don't show me your innocent face or whatever! How could you?! If you don't really love me anymore,just TELL me the truth and not cheat on my back!! you make look like a stupid guy for loving you,but then you've already CHEATED on my back!!" I saw her crying so hard i ignores it cause i know its fake. Then i said" Hajima! wipe your fake tears! you and me, We're OVER!!" Then i left her alone.. crying her off.


End Of Flashback.


RINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!


I'm back to the reality when the bell rang.I was so shocked when the members looked at me with a curious face.I just say "WAE?!" " Are you alright minho?" Jonghyun ask me. " huh? ah nothing..let's go back to the class." "Okay~" they said in unison.