First Day

Heal This Heart

-It was a monday morning. The girls, are getting ready for their first day at Enic High School.-


"CHOI HYO RI!!! HAVE YOU WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAMLAND OR NOT?!! PALLI WAKE UP ALREADY OR WE'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!"  yelled Nuvic to the trouble maker in the house, Rilli.

"AIGOOO!!! I''m deaf,i'm deaf!!" said rilli. "palli-palli get ready rilli ah! you don't want to be late for school and get nag by Nuvic umma aren't you?" said Krywa. "ARRASO!! 5 MINUTES!!" 

 

Enic High School


"Whew, finally we've made it. kaj--" "KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Nuvic was stunned by the sudden screaming from the fangirls. "whoah!! what was that for? why were they screaming? is there a fire??!" said rilli with fulls of curiousity. "Fire? don't be such a pabo,rilli-ah! that's just some stupid fangirls maybe?"  said hana.

"uh.. they're scary. nuvic umma.. can we just go back home?" said krywa with a worried voice while looking at the crazy fangirls. Nuvic just chuckled and say " naww, its okay my daughters! its just......... fangirls.. yea, just fangirls. Now lets go! We have to go to the principle office.

At the Principal's room


"Please take your seats, ladies" said Mr. Lee, the principal of Enic High School. "Err... thanks sir. but i don't think that the seats are enough for the four of us..." said hana. "hahaha! yeah, you're right. just uhm.. well just go and take your schedules and your locker's keys at Ms. Boa. She'll be waiting for you at the counter outside" said Mr. Lee with bright smile plastern on his face.


At the locker


" Unnie,we will go to our class first okay?"  said krywa. " oh okay,you guys go first,take care,see you guys on the recess time! oh, Rilli and Hana... please behave and don't break anyones legs okay?" Then Nuvic waved to her beloved dongsaengs.


At Nuvic's class


( Nuvic's POV )


I enter my class,and all the students stared at me like i didn't wear any cloth.*geez what's wrong with them? am i ?!*  i thought. Than the teacher ask me to introduce myself infront of the class. " Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Song Neul Ra,but you guys can call me by my nickname Nuvic,Please treat me well,Thank you!" i said and bowed to them.I look the whole class and i see two familiar face smile brightly to me.

I notice that is Tao and my bestfriend, Kris.The teacher smile and said " Nuvic,you can go and take your seat beside wu fan,and Tao....please stop waving like crazy boy,or you will annoyed her." I smile at the teacher sentence and go to my seat beside kris. 

"Hi! looks who's here, Song Neul Ra. the mother of effection!" said kris with his famous smirk "oh please, shut up! and what's wrong with tao? he keeps waving at me and that's scary" i said. "don't mind him, he just... i don't know.. happy?" said kris. i chuckle and say " happy huh? very funny. i wonder how's the girls are doing." kris smile and say " don't worry, its their first day. Rilli and Hana wont breaks anything. hahaha!"  " yeah! you're right....i hope so hahaha ! " .

Than i notice someone is looking at me.I turn to the side and see a pretty boy beside me,i just smile to him,he smile back. *woah! his smile is so cute!! haipp nuvic stop it..! you can only hyper to jonghyun! * i thought and slap my own cheeck softly.
 


( Chanyeol's POV )


I was doing my own thing and disturbing my friend, Kai.Than i see a pretty girl enter our class. *she's so pretty!* i thought.She introduced herself to the class.*Ohh,her name is Neul Ra? such a pretty name* i thought again.Later, i saw Tao and Kris hyung smile at her brightly, *What's wrong with them? Kris hyung smile?! woah that were surprising!*i thought with a lot of curiousity in my mind.

She walked toward Kris and sat beside him,i just looked at her.Then,i think she noticed it,and look at me,she smiled *Her smile......kyeopta!!* i thought excitedly.I smiled back at her but my heartbeat was beating so fast. *degeun degeun*