A Day With Exo! part 2

Heal This Heart

An hour later...

 

They all arrived at the Mall.They get into the mall,and Tao say " Guys! I want to buy my Gucci bag!! There are a new limited edition!!!! I must buy it!!! Rilli! Come with me!" Tao said While pulling Rilli's hand."Yah oppa! Stop pulling me! It's hurt okay?!" Rilli yelled to Tao."Mianhae~" and let go of Rilli's hand. "Wait! Gucci? Tao, let's just buy your Gucci's bags later alright? Let's eat first. Xiu Min is already hungry,right Xiu Min?" Kris said and look at Xiu Min. "YES! VERY hungry!! My buns is waiting for me!!" Xiu Min react while touch his tummy. "Haish! Fine fine!" Tao said,while mess up his hair, 

The others just laugh at Tao action. At The Restaurant They all sit and look at the menu. On the other hand, Rilli just focus at the ice-cream's stall infront the restaurant.Suddenly she pulled Nuvic's hand. Nuvic was shocked and yelp a bit. The others looked at them. "Unnie,mian~but can you accompany me to buy some ice cream?" Rilli said and smile cutely to Nuvic."Aigoo~ fine..Kaja! You guys order first alright? krywa,Hana can you guys order for me and Rilli?" Nuvic said while looked at Krywa and Hana, they just nod in agreement.

The others just looked back at the menu while Nuvic and Rilli go to the ice cream's stall. (Oh ya! Rilli's favorite food is ice cream! She love it so much~). 

 

A few minutes later

Nuvic and Rilli come back to the table and the others just stared at Rilli in confusion.She bought a big bowl of ice creams."What?!" Rilli said.They just smile and shooked their head. 30 minutes later.. The food come. They all were so excited and can't wait to taste it,it looks so yummy."Eat well" The waiter said and smiled. They all eat silently,until suddenly "My ice creams are already finish and I want more~" Rilli said and pouted to Nuvic. "Haish,jinja! This kid aigoo~ you're lucky because you're my saeng~but this is the last, arraso?!" Nuvic said and glares at rilli.Rilli chuckled and smile widely. The others just can smile and shooked their head,and continue eating. A few minutes later, Nuvic and Rilli come.

Now all of them stared at Rilli with a wide eyes. "What again?!" Rilli said while holding two big bowls of ice creams. "Uhh Rilli-ssi....are you sure you can finish it?" Baekhyun asked curiously. "Yeah! I love ice cream~uhmmm~ its delecious! yummy!" Rilli replied and eats her ice creams. "Let her be baekhyun-ssi,she is always like that though" Krywa said and rolled her eyes. "Oh o..kayyy?" baekhyun said and looked at Rilli,who were enjoying herself eating her precious ice creams.

After eating,they all go to some stall and walk around the mall.Then Tao said "Kris when can I go and buy my Gucci bags? My babies are waiting for me okay?" "Hmm..after we watch a movie." Kris said and smile to Tao."Hmm,okayy..ppali! Kaja!" Tao said while running to the TGV.The others just followed him.

 

 

 

 

 

Want to know what happen when they are in the cinema??!!! Hahaha wait for my next update okay?! Love you guys readers! -xoxo-