The Encounter

Super Love; Super Famous
"Rumi in 5 minutes; we need Rumi in 5!"
 
 
It has been four years since I debuted, four years without drama. I'm promoting my new mini album Talkin' That, my lead single being the title name. 
 
 
"Rumi come on." My manager Kang Biho said.
 
 
"Give me a sec." I take one last look at myself making sure everything was perfect for this comeback stage. My stage outfit is something most female idols wouldn't wear, it shows of too much skin. Surprisingly the music show has had no problems with my stages outfits.
 
 
 
Leaving my waiting room I speed walk past other waiting rooms spotting Super Junior's in the process. Although we're under the same label I never once had a true conversation with them expect for Heechul. The only reason I ever talked to him was due to the fact that he was the male lead in one of my music videos.
 
 
Reaching the backstage area staff members hand me my microphone and yell fighting before letting me take my place center stage. Show time.
 
 
 
 
Back in my waiting room I wait impatiently as the other idols finish their performances so the winner announcement. I hear a soft knock on the door before a group of ten men come barging in, to be more specific Super Junior Sunbaenims walk.
 
 
"One, two, three. Annyeonghaseyo, we are Super Junior. Annyeonghaseyo we are Suhpa Juni-OR!"
 
 
I blankly stare at them as they all stand awkwardly waiting for a response from me. 
 
 
"I know we barely talk but we want to congratulate you on your comeback." Said he guy with a smile on his face showing off his deep dimple. 
 
 
That's nice, you can leave now. I thought. "Okay." Those who had a smile on their face soon fell. They were all stood their shocked by response.
 
 
"We come in here to congratulate you all you can is okay?" Kim Heechul yelled.
 
 
"Well, what would you like for me to say since you came into my waiting room with such high expectations."
 
 
"A 'thank you' would be nice." One of them said.
 
 
"How am I supposed to thank you when I don't even know your names?" I regret saying that with all my heart.
 
 
"I'm Leeteuk, The leader of Super Junior." Said dimple guy.
 
 
"Sungmin." He smiles cutely.
 
 
"Kyuhyun the maknae."
 
 
"Ryeowook the eternal maknae."
 
 
"Shindong!" He booms loudly.
 
 
"Donghae." He waved smiling. I find myself wanting to return the smile but only sigh and look away. "What was that for?" He sounded upset.
 
 
"Hae ask question later, it's my turn. I'm Eunhyuk the dancing machine but you can call me Hyukjae, my real name." 
 
 
"Yesung the emotional vocalist." I laughed at his seriousness. 
 
 
"Choi Siwon." He holds his hand out and I shake it while standing up. 
 
 
"Thank you, but now I have a headache with all your names." Just as I was about to shoo them away when Biho came in surprised to find Super Junior here.
 
 
"Rumi, Super Junior, it's time for the winner announcements." I found Biho's reaction to them being here hilarious. 
 
 
"Don't worry Biho, I'm not planning on having them as friends." I walk pass the stunned group of boys and head for the stage.
 
 
 
 
 
{Donghae's POV}
 
 
 
"Super Junior!"
 
We claim one of our last wins for this promotion knowing that with Rumi's comeback she'd be the one winning not us. We walked back to the waiting room, gather our things and head towards the vans. I enter one of the vans with Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Shindong Hyung, Leeteuk Hyung, and Heechul Hyung. Laying my head against the window, I let my body relax and let go all of today's stress.
 
 
My mind drifts to what had happen earlier when we had all went to congratulate her. I know she's only 21 but she doesn't need to act like a teenager.
 
 
"I know we barely talk but we want to congratulate you on your comeback." 
 
 
 "Okay." 
 
 
"We come in here to congratulate you all you can is okay?" 
 
 
"Well, what would you like for me to say since you came into my waiting room with such high expectations."
 
 
Even though it's been five years since I've bumped into her I still remember that strong vibe.