Being Mean

Super Love; Super Famous

I slam the door extra hard making sure Lee Soo Man heard my fury. Honestly, if had good intention for his artist, or me, then he wouldn't make me go to the Japan for the family concert. The crowd of fans isn't my problem; I love Japanese fans.

 

I like the fans, when they chant my name and the gift they give is something I appreciate dearly. My fans give me something that in my 20 years no one has ever gave me, love.

 

My problem is acting like I'm happy being surrounded by 'family', or in other words the other artist under SM. I'm not friends with any of them nor do I want to. The last SM Town Live I went to went horrible; for me at least. During the family song I had to put my acting skills to the test and quickly 'befriend' a couple of the Townies.

 

Let's just say turning down their invites to go out get annoying after doing it so many times. I get they all want to be nice, most are forced to get my attention, but I don't need it. I'm fine without having them around.

 

Walking out of the building the autumn breeze whipped around my body making me shiver. Two vans pulled into the drive way. I step to the side as I wait for Biho to bring the car around when loud voice ruin the quietness.

 

"You're all too old to be acting like this!" Manager Kim Jung Hoon yells that the old Juniors. Kim Jung Hoon had a special place in my hormones; he always had a way of turning them on overdrive.

 

"Yah! Kwon Rumi, stop gwaking at our Manager!" A voice, Kim Heechul, interuptes my dirty thoughts. "You're too young for him."

 

"Oh Please, you're practically the same age as him." I flip my hair ignoring the fact that Super Junior is making their way towards me.

 

"How have you been Rumi, you just had a comeback, right?" Manager Kim Jung Hoon asks me.

 

"Amazing now that I've seen your handsome face, but annoyed by the supposed adult you manage." I glare at Heechul. I haven't seen or spoken to any of them since they came into my waiting room.

 

"I wonder if their adult sometimes, too." He laughs before walking away. Unfortunately the Ducklings don't follow mama duck.

 

"We hear you're going to go to Japan with us." Eunhyuk Steps forward draping his around my shoulders.

 

"Yeah," I shrug him off. "But how did you guys know when I just found out today?" I ask pissed if this was decided way before consoling me.

 

"Last night at the meeting Mr. Lee called for the concert." He responds.

 

"How come you weren't there?" Shindong asks.

 

"Because I don't do family concert. You all should know that." I mutter the last part.

 

"Yeah, but as an artist under SM we expected you there." Donghae snapped before heading inside the building.

 

Shocked but not pushed by it I glare at the other members before walking down the street and catching a taxi, Biho takes too long.

 

 

 

 

Quickly taking my shoes off my shoes, I run towards the plush couch throwing my body against its softness. I slowly let my muscles relax and take in the silence of my house.  Letting my eyes shut I think back to how I got to where I am now.

 

If it wasn't for that Ahjussi the big house, luxury cars, and millions of dollars to my name wouldn't have been possible.  Although he only took me in to show off but over the years I've grown some feelings for him, appa feelings. I even started calling him appa and he treats me like his daughter; he's the only one I'm actually nice to. Recently, I told him about my issues with the man that contributed to my making and about the women who popped me out.

 

I cried that night for the first time in years. It broke my promise, but it felt good to tell someone else.

 

"What are you doing home?" Appa walks in carrying a plate of fruits with him. "I'm not complaining but your schedule said you had a radio show." He set the plate down before giving me a hug.

 

"It got canceled, something about the signal thingy being down." I said putting a delicious  slice of apple into my mouth.

 

"Did anything interesting happen today?" Appa sits beside me stuffing a pear slice into his mouth.

 

"Lee Soo Man is making me do SM Town in Tokyo." I sigh at the memory of him telling me.

 

"I thought you didn't do those." He knows me all too well.

 

"I don't but it seems like Tokyo really want to see me. Who am I to keep them from seeing their Idol." I smirk.

 

"Don't get cocky. It fits you but it doesn't at the same time."

 

"You don't make sense." I laugh at his logic.

 

"You'll get it someday." He chuckles before getting up. "Anyways, I have to get back to the office. I thought I'd have fruits but I forgot to do something." He sighs before hugging me goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

Waking up this morning was pure hell. I fought with Appa using the "I'm sick so please don't making go out into the germ full world" treat thinking it would work when he picked me up and threw me into the bathroom. He told that if I weren't ready in 30 minutes I'd be forced to collaborate on an album with Super junior and the other SM Townies.

 

I hate feeling rushed, but what I hate more than being rushed is working with other. Therefore, I rushed my morning routines.  25 minutes later I was inside my black van with Biho driving towards the airport.

 

Arriving at the airport fans and reporters scattered the road, here to wish us a safe flight and to see what fashion sense we have. I for one don't give two s about what I'm wearing; if I feel comfortable then why worry about what others will say. Slipping on my dark shades I slide out the van showing off my latest comfortable yet stylish outfit.

 

 

I keep my head down as I walk inside the airport. With each step the fans screams get louder and louder. Inside the airport the screams echo throughout. I look up seeing the eyes of the Townies, especially Super Junior. Just like fans, they group of boy watch me as I take the farthest seat away from them.

 

Biho leaves alone, taking my bags with him to check in. I'd say I enjoyed the alone time, buut it ended to quickly when Super Junior decided to come ruin it for me.

 

"Hey! What are you doing here?" The anchovy man asks me taking the seat next to me. The other members find seats surrounding me.

 

"SM Town Live Tokyo." I say in a 'duh' tone.

 

"I meant, what are you doing at the airport I thought you were leaving tomorrow." He rephrased looking a bit irritated.

 

"Obliviously we know that you're a part of it." Kyuhyun Said taking the other seat next to me.

 

"Then next time make sure your question is clear." I told them taking my glasses off.

 

"You have pretty eyes." Ryeowook tells me.

 

"Thank you for stating the obvious Ryeowook." I wink.

 

"Yah! Don't be conceded." Heechul Semi yells not wanting to gather the fans' attention on us.

 

"And you're not Kim Heechul?" The look on his face priceless. It seems like people don't tell this groups of men the truth.

 

"Evil Mi." Whispers Sungmin.

 

"How am I mean?" I question him giving him the most innocent look I can muster.

 

"More like KyuMi." says Heechul.

 

"Yah!" Kyuhyun yells getting hit on the head. "What was that for?"

 

"Don't talk to your hyung like that!" Heechul yells.

 

"Kyuhyun is known as EvilKyu. The one who disrespects his hyungs." Donghae chuckled; A nice chuckle. "And you’re pretty much like that except for the hyung part, it's oppas for you." he finishes crashing the image in my mind.

 

"Kyuhyun plus RuMi equals KyuMi."

 

“Well that's nice" I said in a bored tone.

 

"Flight 201 to Tokyo, Japan now boarding."

 

I grabbed my bags and walked towards the terminal. Screams and cries of 'goodbyes' and 'have a safe flight' from fan are heard at each of us board the plane. One thing I hated about being an Idol would be the plane flight.

 

My fear of flights, or in other wards heights I hate it. As I take my seat I pop in a sleeping pill and drink some water. Calm down, you will be fine RuMi. I thought, laying my head on the head rest, I felt the seat next to me being sat in. I turned my head to look.

 

"Donghae." His name slips out. Turning his head he sends me a smile before Turing his attention back to a Girls' Generation member. Well, what a way of being totally rejected?

 

Shaking my head I hear the Capitan giving the usual speech about safety instructions and decided to do my daily routines I do when I'm on a plane. I shut the window slide, pull out my IPod, put my neck pillow on and Sun glasses, turn on the music, headphones in, and by then I felt the pills kick in. I felt someone nudge me, but choose to ignore it and drifted off to sleep.