With "Family"

Super Love; Super Famous


Finally, my two week sentence is up. I'm no longer a prisoner but I'm a slave of Lee Soo Man. Today the whole SM Town is gathering to take our "family" picture. Family, it’s such loving word; it’s a word that I would never use to describe the people I work with. 

Feeling too lazy to be dressed up I put on my glasses to be able to see the world, leggings and an oversize sweatshirt with UGGS. The weather is too cold and I barely got sleep last night, I'm definitely not in the best mood. 

I step out the van hating the gloomy sky; it makes me feel like things aren't going to go well today. Walking into the studio place where the pictures are being taken I can already tell I was late. Donghae, Kyuhyun, and three other girls were taking their shot, which told me that the company decided to mix the artist up a into small group pictures.

Yay.

"Look at the innocent Monster. You don't look ugly without make-up on." Heechul opinions. Not being in the greatest mood today I stay quiet only nodding as I made my way towards the dressing rooms.

"Yah, Monster, I heard you called Donghae oppa." He refers to the TV show from last week. 

"Who's Monster?" I stop making him bump into me. 

"You." He smirks. Once again I nod my head and continue walking. "Monster Ru, don't ignore me." He steps in front of me, blocking the way inside the dressing room.

"Heechul Oppa leave me alone, please." I stare back at him.

"Yah, don't get smart." Now I'm in best mood to talk in. Stepping closer, only mere inches away from his precious face, I grab his chin bringing him down to my height. "Now you want to kiss me?" I see some of the Suju members from my peripheral view watching our little scene. Sliding my hand across his chest I feel him tense up a bit.

"Oppa," I say with a y voice and move my lips so there a few centimeter from his ear. "You like me right? You're always bothering me; they say when you annoy a girl that means you like her." With that I give him a quick peck on the cheek and walk into the waiting room on the awaiting hair and make-up stylist.  

Don't mess with me Kim Heechul. 

The photo shoot's theme is black and white; my favorite colors but at the same time they wanted a playful look and give off our personality.

Trending black skinny jeans with a white button down shirt, ed a bit, I make my way into the main room; it was my turn to shoot. At first I do a couple singles shots before the director calls for Heechul, Jessica, Key, and Amber. 

I stood in the middle with Heechul and Amber on each side of me; key was on Amber's side whille Jessica on Heechul's. Heechul places his arm around me for a couple of the poses. Changing up the poses I hug Amber as if she were my best friend in the whole world.  

Finished up with all the shots, were all directed into a big open area inside the building with the SM Entertainment sign placed in the background. The whole "family" will be photographed here. I stand off to the side not wanting to deal with others while the staff prepare for everything.


"Always looking amazing and revealing." Eunhyuk walks up and complements me.

"I'm not revealing anything." I quickly scan his appearance taking in his all black look. 

"Like what you see?" He smirks. 

"No." I turn to walk away but run into a brick wall. 

"So, you're bipolar, kick people out for asking a simple question, and now you kiss them when you’re mad. You're something Kwon Rumi." Donghae says.

I didn't get a chance to respond to his comment. The director calls Donghae's name making Donghae leave me there dying of rage. I watch as he positions Donghae where he wants him and then calls me over to stand by him. Glaring at him I whip my hair making sure my soft curls hit the fish boy.

Striking different poses I was forced to involve Donghae in some of them. We were repositioned and this time I was put next to Mr. Lee Soo Man. I smirk at him while giving playful and energetic poses. 

In one of my poses I even put bunny ears over Man Man's head; let us not forget the kissy lips. Although some maybe shocked by this interaction I have with Soo Man, he knows that it's just the way I am with him; especially after I told him the truth about my life.

Done with everything I head back to the dressing room. I lay on the couch for a good 30 minutes before giving up on waiting on my stylist. Searching the bag I find my clothes from earlier and change into them. 
Just when I finish taking my contacts off and placing my glasses on, Donghae walks in looking nice in his causal clothes. Ignoring him I gather my things and put my shoes on. Finished I pass by him and head out.

"RuMi," he catches my arm. "You never answered my question. I'm no longer at your house."

"I don't want to." I try tugging my arm away, but Donghae pulls back hard making our face only inches apart. "Donghae, Let. Go." I grind my teeth with each word.

"I don't want to." He mimics me. I take my whole weight to the floor hoping it'll catch him by surprise and I'd be able to leave, but no. It does the complete opposite. Donghae falls on top trapping me from ever leaving.

"Get off!" I huff out. Donghae only smirks before locking both of my wrist to the floor and leaning closer to my face. If someone was to come in they'd think that something was going on between Donghae and I, especially with him straddled on top.

So close; those lips.

"How come you're so cold to the people around you?" He asks; once again. Instead of answering I stretch my neck up and press my lips against his.