A New Partner

Super Love; Super Famous

Once we landed in Japan I was one of the first to get off that plane. I could already hear the fans' screams. As I quickly pass by them Biho grabs a couple of gift the fans stretch out hoping I would grab theirs. The guards guided me towards the bus, everyone soon got on as well.

 

Once we got to the hotel it was lovely how my room was on the same floor as the SJ members, not the sarcasm. Walking inside the room the first thing I did was go for the bed, I knew I was barely going to get any sleep in the next four days. My schedule was packed the first two days are rehearsal then the last two belong to the concerts. Clear your mind and sleep.

 

"RuMi wake up... Wake up."

 

"You wake up."

 

"Get Up!"

 

"Biho, five more minutes." I whine.

 

"No, we got rehearsals. So get dressed." He scolds walking out the room.

 

"Meany." I chuck a pillow at the already closed door.

 

I change into black spandex shorts and an oversize sky blue hoodie with white High top Nikes. Grabbing my bag I walk out the door. In the hall I see SJ waiting for the elevator. Just my luck.

 

Not being in the mood to deal with them I pull my hood up and slide on my glasses. They got the message because as soon as I got there the elevator doors opened we all got in without a word. Just us, SJ and I, the mangers stayed behind telling us to go straight to the bus. Then my phone started ringing.

 

eoui ttatteuthan geu soni chagapge, chagapge shikeo isseul ttae

Neoui ganghaetdeon geu maeumi nal karopge sangcheo badasseul ttae

Naega jaba julge anajulge salmyeoshi, geugeoseuro jakeun iroman dwendamyeon johgesseo

Eonjena deo maneun geol haejugo shipeun nae mam neon da mollado dwae

 

Gaseumi sorichyeo marhae jayuro-un nae yeonghon

Eonjena cheo-eumui imaeum euro neoreul saranghae georeo watdeon shiganboda nameun nari deo manha

 

"Appa!" I answer cheerfully.

 

"Mimi, are you doing well?"

 

"Ne appa, did you eat?"

 

"Of course, you know I love my food. How about you did you eat?"

 

"I chose sleep over food." I sighed telling him the truth.

 

"You better eat! Do you want to faint like you did last time?"  He screamed so loud I was pretty sure that the others heard. "You understand!"

 

"I understand."

 

"Good. I love you, I'll call you later."

 

"Bye Appa."

 

I wish they never heard that. Why did I even answer the call? In that moment I felt something poke my side. "Granola bar?" Was all Yesung said before he stepped out of the elevator.

 

"Thanks..... Oppa."

 

I unwrap the granola bar as I walk towards the bus. Eating the granola bar I take a seat towards the front hoping everyone will just skip to the back where most of the girls usually sit. Feeling the presence of someone sitting next to me and staring I turn my head. Yesung sat beside me and some of the members of Super Junior and SHINee are staring.

 

"Don't faint." Yesung tells me.

 

"Well, thanks to you, I won't." I smile before looking back out the window.

 

"You got a nice smile." I turn to see a boy with golden brown hair smiling at me. I slowly nod my head not really knowing his name.

 

"His name is Taemin." Donghae said. I gave him huh look. "It looked like you were trying to figure out who he was." I nodded understanding him.

 

"You don't know who we are?" Taemin asked looking shocked.

 

"What's the big deal?" I ask him not understanding why he's so shocked.

 

"It's a big deal because were under the same label, the least you could do is know our names." Once again I'm left shocked by Donghae's word; only this time I'm not staying quiet.

 

"I could care less about what your names are." With that I turned to look out the window avoiding the talking mouths.

 

 

 

30 minutes later we arrived at the arena, the ones who were up for rehearsals first were TVXQ. Now I Know their names because they featured on last album; Yunho and Changmin. I walked towards my dressing room feeling sleepy, right when I was about to fall into a deep slumber I hear the door open along with millions of stepping sounds stopping right in front of me.

 

I keep my eyes closed praying that my intruders would go away. Opening an eye 10 pairs of eyes stare back at me. Leeteuk looked like he was about to say something when Biho came in. He opened his mouth to say something, but instead a shocked expression took over his face.

 

"W..why are you guys in here?" No one answered, so I decide to take it upon myself and accuse them of the reason as to why they're here watching me sleep.

 

"There old erts trying to watch an innocent girl sleep." I pout trying to look innocent.

 

"Sungmin isn't sleeping." Kyuhyun comments making me laugh. Soon my laughing made my body hit the floor where I started rolling. I found his comment completely hysterical to the point where I started choking and the members all surrounded me trying to get me to calm down. "I didn't know I was that funny." Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

Ryeowook patted my back while Leeteuk, Siwon, and Sungmin fan my face using the pillows on the couch. I believe Shindong ran out with Biho to find water. The other stood there not knowing what to do.

 

Not liking the feeling of having them all crowd around me I push Ryeowook away and rush up only to trip into someone's arms.

 

"Hi there." I look up seeing Donghae with a hot smirk on pretty face. Glaring I push away from him making him lose his balance but not falling onto the floor. "Hey! I kept to from ruining your pretty face and you push me off."

 

"Would you stop being so blunt Hae." Leeteuk barked. I stayed quiet knowing I caused Donghae to go off this time but didn't say anything to defend him.

 

"Good, Donghae you're a dancer you can be Ru's new partner." Biho walks in handing me a bottle of water

 

"What!" Both Donghae and I scream.

 

"What do you been 'new dance partner'." I tell Biho.

 

"Your original dancer got sick, something about food poisoning." Biho answered.

 

"Aren't there other dancers?"

 

"Me!" Eunhyuk intervened  happily.

 

"No!" We all yell.

 

"She doesn't need a ert." Heechul laughs out.

 

"These two need to learn not to snap at each other." Leeteuk stated.

 

"You're not the -"

 

"It's final not another word from you Rumi." Meanager Biho said before leaving the room. "Go find a practice room!" We hear from outside my waiting room.

 

"Donghae you’re a man, right?" I turn glaring at him. "I don't weigh much; there will be lifts if you drop. I'll cut off your baby maker." With that I left the room. "Follow me!" I screamed copying Biho.

 

"Damn." I hear Donghae sigh.

 

 

{Donghae POV}

 

 

 

To: Fishy

From: Leetuek

Don't forget to ask her.

 

To: Hae

From: Heechul

Ask her.

 

To: Donghae <3

From: Hyuk ;)

Don't flirt too much you're mine. ohhhh and ask her

 

 

Great. If only I weren't so tempted to put her in her place I wouldn't have to be her dance partner. Why do I have to speak my mind? I'm stuck in this and I have to do it right, if not I look bad and so does she. I mean she is under the same label as me so if she looks bad the label looks bad and so do I.

 

At this moment we are waiting for the video to get here so I can learn the dance. Utterly pissed off Rumi was stretching using moves I'd never be able to even if I broke all my bones. She looked hot doing it too, but her pretty face is just a distraction. Sometimes I ask myself why I'm acting so rude to her when I know I'm not normally like that.

 

"Why were you guys in my dressing room?" Rumi breaks my thoughts.

 

"Oh, we were going to ask you something?"

 

"What was it?" She her head to the side cutely. Unnoticed a smile appears on my face at her sudden change of attitude. For once she actually looked nice and innocent, but she quickly changed going to back to stretching.

 

"Why is our song your ringtone?" I ask her our question. Standing up I start doing my own stretching. She laughs but answers anyways.

 

"Appa likes you guys, especially that song, so he asked me to put it as his ringtone when he called me." Now it was my turn to laugh and before we knew we were both laughing.

 

Why? I don't even remember. We stopped when Biho Hyung walked in. Without a word he gives me the computer with the CD, he looked tired. He waved us off and out the door he went. Turning on the laptop I pop-in the CD; hitting the play button I watch the video. How am Supposed to learn this dance in two days? I looked up seeing Rumi staring at me.

 

"What?" I ask crossing my arms across my chest.

 

"Do you get the dance?" She asks with a worried expression before standing up.

 

"Do you trust me?" I smirked getting a fake laugh out of her.

 

"Drop me and you will no longer be able to produce little Donghae's."

 

Damn.