No More

Super Love; Super Famous

, , , , , , ! I thought the whole time my lips were against his. 

I want more but I shouldn't. His hands snake down my waist stopping at my hips. I buck my hips wanting more, more than I should get, getting a groan of pleasure out of him. He breaks the kiss placing rough kisses down my neck; I couldn't take the heat any longer.

"No." I breathe out sounding out of breath. Pushing him off of me I quickly pull my shirt down that was exposing my tummy.

"You're the one that kissed me." He rakes his hands through his hair pulling slightly from aggravation.

"You kissed me back. Tongue fighting is a two way street pabo." I glare at him. "It's your fault anyways." Donghae looks annoyed but doesn't say anything. "Forget about this ever happening and stay away from me." With those words I leave a quiet fish behind.

 

 

I absolutely hate my life at this very moment. The last two days was all a living nightmare; my comeback isn't going as planned, so promotion had to be completely stopped; Donghae ended up blabbing to Eunhyuk who told Heechul and Mr. Kim told everyone else; Lee Soo Man kept pestering me to be more friendly with the other artist and to actually say more than two word to them. 

Why the hell do I have to try befriending them when they tend to keep away anyways?

Today is no expectation to my hatred for life right now. I'm currently waiting in the waiting room on Mr. Lee Soo Man to finish whatever he's doing so that we can plan what to do next now that I'm no longer promoting.

Adding to this glorious day Super Junior walks into the waiting room. I sink down into the chair and throw my head back in frustration. I hear the TV's volume being raised and my name coming out of the ladies mouth. Without changing my position I listen to what she had to say.

"It seems like the Music Shows have finally had enough of Kwon Rumi's flashy stage outfits." What a lie; the PD and staff love my outfits. "It has been reported today that Rumi will be stopping all promotion due to some difficulties with the music programs." This lady needs to be fired for giving out false information.

I stopped promoting due to Lee Soo Man thinking I don't deserve it due to my attitude towards everyone. Sitting up I take a glance towards Suju. They aren't even paying attention to what the fake lady is saying; they're all too busy being on their phones. Completely annoyed by this world I fix my snapback and head for the exit.

"Kwon RuMi," I turn around seeing Lee Soo Man standing there gesturing for me to follow him inside the room. I nodded my head no and turn back around. I hear gasps go off in the room surprised by my actions. 

"You will work with F(x) on their comeback and don't make me add Super Junior to that list." That comment hit the hulk inside.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Just because I signed a contract doesn't mean I have to follow every little thing you tell me to. You can't make me do ." Lee Soo Man didn't look phased by my words, but Super Junior did. 

"What the hell is your problem?" Sungmin is the first to snap.


"All of you," I stare them all down, words that have been held in were about to come out. "You're all too busy with a stick up your that you don't notice when someone doesn't want your presence surrounding them. I am not your business. If I don't talk to you be happy that I am not because I doubt you'd like half the things I say.

"Kim Heechul, I'm still a therefore I am innocent. If I were stupid I'd actually like talking to an idiot like you! If I feel like ignoring you then I will! Who the hell are you to stop me? Donghae, if I hate you then be thankful because if I liked you I doubt I'd be able to take my hands off you." Did I have to be that honest?

"I don't like being with people let alone a whole group of guys! If I wanted to be a then I'd on the corner not billboards! I mean to people because I don't want to ing deal with them. If you don't like the way I am then stop trying to talk to me and act as if I never existed!"

Giving them one last glare I leave the building not taking the presence of SM Entertainment any longer. Outside the weather is below zero and I'm only in a simple sweater, but I couldn't feel it. The anger kept inside me radiates heat that's keeping me from feeling the cold.

Time alone, away from society, is what I need right now. I start walking, with no destination in mind. In fact I let my mind roam enabling it to think of the forbidden hell hole.

An hour into my wondering a crowd of fans starts forming. They all follow me; one evening putting a blanket over me. I stop. They stopped. I turned to face them; they look happy to see me yet worried. Cameras go in the air at my sudden fake smile. I can no longer feel my body; the odds were I had rosy cheeks and a red nose.

"Please, stop following me. I wish to be alone." I walk off not really knowing where I was going, but I knew what I was running away from.