It Hurts

Super Love; Super Famous

{Donghae POV}

 

"Do you really hate her that much?" Leeteuk Hyung asks me.

 

"Oh my gosh!" Hyuk and Heechul Hyung laugh.

 

"I don't hate her." I mutter looking up at the elder. "She.... she.... she just slipped."

 

"I can't beleive you did that." Sungmin and Ryeowook shake their head.

 

"Stop laughing." Leeteuk barks getting the members to stop. Being to frustrated I leave Teuk Hyung's room ignoring the calls of the members. Sneaking out the hotel with the usual disguise, a cap and dark shades, I walk along the road recalling events from this morning.

 

First I ran late to practice on Rumi's dance, and then something really, really bad happened. The second thing was that I couldn't get the dance moves right. Each step I made it came out wrong and looked wrong. The last thing that went wrong was hell; I'm surprised that Rumi never once yelled at me even with the concert being held in less than 5 hours.

 

During the lift due to my hand being sweaty my grip on her thigh wasn't stable, I had almost dropped her once before I had actually dropped her. I dropped her, but I didn't mean it. I'm not the type of person to do that.

 

The bad thing was that she just got up like it was nothing and left. Not a word, no screaming, yelling or anything an angry person would do. It was also the last time I saw her, she disappeared, and I’m actually kind of worried. I haven't even heard from her or my manger on her condition.

 

Just thing were going good this happens. For all I know she could be dead and it would have been my fault. 

 

 

{RuMi POV}

 

 

 

I have no other words but 'OW'. It's either that or muttering of cuss words towards the pain I feel right now. Donghae you’re dead to me. I actually put trust in him to lift me; there aren't many who have the chance to dance with me, especially when lifts are being involved.

 

"Owwww...owwww....OW" I screech out in pain.

 

"RuMi your ankle is sprained, severely. You need to stay off it for 2 weeks." The doctor told me. Stupid Donghae.

 

"Doctor ~ I need to perform today. Just today ~." I use my best agyeo sending a wink towards the doctor.

 

"Fine." He laughs. "Fine, but stay off it until your performance."

 

"Thank You." I sigh.

 

 

 

I skip the press conference and the prep rally; the prep rally isn't a problem considering I never went to those any ways. Wait until I see you tonight Donghae, there will be no mercy for you. Biho picks me up and places me down on the make-up chair.

 

As the make-up artist starts, my stylist walks in and starts organizing the different outfits I'll be wearing tonight.

 

30 minutes later I'm pure perfection; a Smokey make-up, looks amazing, and a y messy waves to my hair. Looking at the mirror I take one last breath before stepping off the make-up chair.

 

"Ru your clothes are laid out, get dressed." I turned around in my chair taking a look at the clothes. Once again not something most female Idols would wear, which makes me stand out from all the girls. Hoping over to the sofa I quickly change into the clothes while balancing on one foot.

 

"Here let me put an Icy-hot packet on your foot." Biho says after asking if I were dressed.

 

"Son of a that hurts!" I'm a weakling when it comes to pain.

 

"Language."Biho warns. "There, put your shoes on. We need to be out there in five minutes."

 

 

 

 

Backstage staff crowed me putting on my ear monitor and hand my teal bedazzled microphone to Changmin. After my performance with Donghae, I'll be performing 0.1 with Changmin. Speaking of Donghae where is he? If you see him ignore him completely, don’t glare don't do anything. I told myself.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKYwm1s8H5Y

 

I start jumping back in fourth trying to get use to the pain. The doctor gave me pain medication but I can't take them yet because it would make me drowsy. 

 

"Whoo-hoo!" Eunhyuk whistles making me turn around I jump up from the pain in my left foot. I turn back around shifting my weight towards my right foot keeping my left foot slightly off the ground.

 

"Someone looking y." Shindong hollered behind my back.

 

"Shindong, Hyukjae, knock it off." Leeteuk scolds. "Ignore them." Already am. I step forward ignoring him as well.

 

None of them said another word to me and continued joking among themselves. I walk towards the stairs that lead to stage, Girls' Generation were currently performing giving it their all. SNSD is another group that I never talked to, they seem nice but I never cared to befriend them.

 

I don't need friends. I think to myself; I'm better off alone.

 

"Rumi I'm sorry," Donghae stands beside me. "I didn't mean to drop you. My hands got sweaty and -" He stopped talking the instant my eyes met his. I knew Donghae was looker but I never knew how extremely hot he is.

 

Oh my. I, Kwon Rumi, am having a fan girl moment. I felt starstruck. Look away. Shaking my head I look the other direction ignoring Donghae's sigh.

 

"Donghae made Rumi starstrucked." Heechul buts in between us almost causing me to fall off the rail if it weren't for his cat like reflexes. "Sorry." He mutters walking away from embarrassment. If I weren't ingoring Super Junior right now I would have yelled and laughed at him all at the same time. Feeling the pain again I start bouncing back in fourth to circulate the pain, not working.

 

"Are you okay, KyuMi?" Kyuhyun asks me.

 

Thank god the staff called Donghae and I to get on stage, I don't think kyuhyun would have let me ignore his question.

 

Taking a deep breath I position myself on floor. I hear Donghae sigh, again. You better be worried.

 

"Please don't drop me." I whisper. Pain is something I don't want to feel more of. Although I don't know why I said those words, but they slipped out smoothly and almost normal.

 

"I promise." He gently squeezes my arm before positioning himself in the right spot. With that last assurance the lights and music come on queuing it is show time.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or-MW9J_pcc

 

As soon as I got off stage I was surrounded by staff taking off the ear monitor and wiping off sweat for me. I took a step forward forgetting my ankle was sprained, which was a big mistake, I grabbed on to someone's shoulder wincing in pain.

 

"How can you perform with a sprained ankle?" Kyuhyun asks me. Taking my hand off his shoulder I try walking away but Donghae grabbed my wrist keeping me from getting away. "Let go." I try tugging my wrist out of his grip.

 

"Did this happen when I dropped you.... on accident." Donghae asked me. Pulling my wrist out of his hold I walk away without saying a word. If I would have said anything, tears would have been running down my face from the pain.