Keeping The Promise

Super Love; Super Famous
 
 
"You're not going to obsess over so many Celebs, Right." 
 
"No...... Unless I see Yoona."
 
"I'll keep her away." I laugh.
 
"Funny, so what time?"
 
"Since you wanna go I'll pick you up at seven tonight." I look over at the clock, "You have three hours. Be ready and text me your address." I tell Wook hanging up. He told me he wants to see how my new life is. I trust him and it feels good to tell someone about my life. 
 
Going down stairs I smell the delicious food Appa is making. "Hmmm... Appa. It smells good." I tell him giving him a hug. 
 
"It's done. Go set the table." I grab the chop sticks and spoons and place them in opposite sides of the table. Appa sets the plates and side dishes down. 
 
"How are you doing with your schedule?" Appa asks
 
"I haven't been doing much other than writing songs. I still need to pick out a title song."
 
"I'm sure you will do well. How's SUJU?"
 
"Good I guess. I haven't really talked to them."
 
"What's going on?" 
 
"Nothing Appa. They've just been busy." He nods not taking the topic further. We continue eating in silence. After finishing I run upstairs to take a shower. Checking my phone I have a message from the fish. 
 
To: Ru-Ru
From: Fishy :)
 
Yah! Whatcha doing? ~ ~
 
 
Ignoring his text, I take my shower. Getting out I wrap a towel around my body and start blow drying my hair. Straightening out my hair, my phone vibrates. 
 
To: Ru-Ru
From: Fishy :)
 
Did you eat? 
 
Ignoring it again, I moisturize my face. Moving onto my closest I knew the clothes I pick out had to be comfortable. We are rehearsing for another SM Town Live. I decided I to go ahead and  do this one because I got tired of sitting around being miserable. My phone goes off again, two messages this time. 
 
To: Kwon Rumi
From: Meanager Biho
 
WHERE ARE YOU?
 
To: Ru-Ru
From: Fishy :)
 
I'm going to keep my promise. 
 
Ignoring Biho I re-read Donghae's text. The promise.
 
Picking out an oversized panda hoodie with black spandex shorts and my black Nike heels. I put my hair into a sock bun with a couple loose hairs to give it a cute messy look. Looking at the time I notice that I was already running 15 minutes late and I still had to pick up Wook. Grabbing my things I run to my perious black hummer. 
 
Arriving at his house I park in the drive way. My life isn't the only one that's changed. His house isn't as big as mine but it looks really elegant. I text him to come out. 
 
"Hey," he say as he hop into the car. "Nice car." 
 
"Thanks." I pull out the drive way and glance at him. Someone looks hot. He wore a red Mario hoodie with white skinny jeans and black shoes. To top it off he had on a black beanie. "Nice house."
 
"And its just the house. We won in a contest my mom entered." He explains.
 
"Why did you guys move back?"
 
"Appa said something to Omma's sister that offended her so she kicked us out." 
 
"Wow." I say not knowing what to tell him. 
 
"Yeah, but it's whatever. If I didn't come back I wouldn't have ever met Rumi." He smiles. I turn away hiding my blush. There is nothing like a childhood crush to bring back the butterflies in my stomach. Only one other person can do that to me.
 
Donghae.
 
"Ugh! This weather is a ." I snap myself from my thoughts.
 
"You're barely wearing clothes. Obliviously you are not going to be warm." He teases.
 
"Shut up." I stick my tongue out at him. My phone goes off, it's a call. 
 
"Yah! Where are you?" Eunhyuk yells on the other side. I hang up not wanting to deal with him. Parking the car Jiwook and I step out hearing the fans screams. I smile and wave at them. Don't got time to sign autographs. Walking in the staff immediately come up to me and take us to my dressing room. Inside the room I fall onto the couch not wanting to be here. 
 
"This is it." Ji looks around seeing all the shoes, clothes, jewelry, and make up. I nod my head. "Wow, I would never imagine you here. People waiting for you. People screaming your name not really your name, but yeah." I laugh at his comment. Just then Biho walks in. 
 
"Biho Oppa this is Jiwook my brother. Please let him follow you around. I want him to see me work."
 
"Hello," He greets Jiwook, "Rumi come on." I should call him Oppa more often especially if it means I don't get yelled at.
 
"Just follow Biho. He normally just watches my every move." Getting up we head for the stage. Being backstage I see Lee Soo Man talking to SJ. 
 
"Man Man!" I call out the boss. He turns around and gives me a look of 'did you just call me that?'. "Mr. Man Man Sir."
 
"Ru," he turned around. I felt the eyes of the members behind him. "What songs are you doing?"
 
"I'm starting off with Talkin' That then Call Me Up. For my second stage, I'll perform 0.1." 
 
"Okay, No duets and are you doing the finally." 
 
"No and No."
 
"Yes you are going to do the finally with the family." With that he walks off. 
 
"Why don't you come on stage with the family?" I say not bothering to yell it at him. 
 
"Rumi, we need you on stage."
 
"Follow Biho around." I reminded Wook then walk on stage. 
 
 
 
 
{Donghae POV}
 
 
Who is he? 
 
I saw him the other day with her at the restaurant. 
 
Are they dating? 
 
Wait, why do I care?  
 
At least I'm not the only one who's wondering who he is. Eunhyuk goes up to him along with Heechul. 
 
"Who are you and what is your relationship with my monster?" Heechul she isn't yours. 
 
"Our RuRu." Eunhyuk corrects him, but still she isn't ours either.
 
"Your monster? RuRu?" The guy sighs," Kwon Jiwook. I'm her brother." Eunhyuk and Heechul hyung stood quietly. 
 
"Okay man. What's up?" Heechul says. With that the rest of the members come up and introduce themselves. I was the last one. 
 
"Donghae. Lee Donghae." I shook his hand. "Did you come out to watch Ru?" 
 
"Yeah, first time to see her live."
 
"KyuMi never mentioned a brother." Kyuhyun points out.
 
"Yeah we did-" 
 
"Jiwook. Come on Im going to the front." Biho hyung interrupted him. 
 
A couple of us follow them to the front. We had nothing else to do so might as well watch. Seeing Rumi on stage makes good entertainment. She always looks like she's having the time of her life. Any stage Rumi goes on she makes it hers. Even if its a family concert, a festival, or a music program it belongs to hers. The way she moves and controls the people around her is a funny thing to watch. Just then Rumi throws her head back in frustration. 
 
"Do you guys not know how to do your job? I asked for two white spot lights, one electric blue, and one lime green one." She screams at the technology crew. They put our sapphire blue instead of her blue color. "I'm done." With that she walks off the side of the stage coming towards us. 
 
If it wasn't for the stupid mistake I made she would have came to me. Instead she went to her brother. Understandable, but i prefer her with me. We all sat there for 30 minutes before the coordinator asked the whole family to come up. Walking up stage I felt a tug on my wife beater. Looking back it was Rumi holding on to me. 
 
"The promise. Thank you for keeping it." She whispers. "I don't want to be put with the others."
 
"I'm pretty sure you'll complain until you get your way." I felt like I found another piece of the puzzle. 
 
When it comes to getting forgiveness from Rumi you have to bother her. Bug her until she comes to you. Ignore her commands of leaing her alone.  The whole time we were practicing Rumi was by me. Getting off stage I pull Rumi to the side. 
 
"Since when did you have a brother." 
 
"Since forever. I just never told anybody cause I didn't think it was to important. He's only my half brother we have different moms."
 
"Okay." I pull her into a hug. 
 
"Eewww.... Let me go. You're all sweaty." She tries pushing me off. . 
 
"I'll see you tomorrow." I let her go and watch as she leaves with her half-brother.
 
 
 
 
{Rumi POV}
 
 
 
"Did you tell them we were related?" I ask Jiwook. The time was now two in the morning. Tired Ji and I walkback to the car.
 
"Yeah I told them I was your brother. Is that a problem?"
 
"No, I told them we were half that we had different moms." Ji laughs. The car was quiet the whole ride to his house. 
 
"Tomorrow, be ready by four in the afternoon."
 
"Okay," he yawns. "I got I see Yoona." Ji's smiles wide.
 
"Go to sleep." I watch as he runs inside his house before making my way home.
 
 
The next day I was already running an hour late. I'm supposed to be there by five but it was already seven. The concert starts at eight, my stage isn't until 8:30. Biho picks up Jiwook then comes  to pick me up. Arriving at the concert hall the screams of the fans were no joke. Running to my dressing room my make up artist immediately put me in the chair. 
 
"Are you always running late?" Jiwook asked laying on the couch. 
 
"No."
 
"Yes she is." Heechul says walking in with fishy, anchovy and Sungmin.
 
"Yah! No one asked you." I glared at Cinderella. Ji sits up giving the guys room to sit down. "What are you guys doing here?"
 
"We are bored sitting in our room plus the cameras are here and we are not in the mood to deal with them." Sungmin sighs.
 
"Won't cameras come in here too." Ji asks
 
"Nope." Eunhyuk pops the 'p'.
 
"She doesn't allow cameras in her room." Donghae tells him.
 
"She wants to hide the monster in her." 
 
"Shut up Lady Hehe." A staff member pops her head in giving a fake smile.
 
"Kwon Rumi, Can a cameraman come in?"
 
"No," My answer shocks the lady. "They can film me when I go behind the stage." With that the lady left. 
 
"Okay Ru. I'm going to start your hair." The make up stylist said. "How do you want it?"
 
"Straight and in a high pony tail. I want my bangs out as well."
 
"Jiwook where have you been all this time?" Eunhyuk starts questioning him.
 
"In America." Jiwook simply answers.
 
"How popular are we over there?" Donghae asks.
 
"Ummmm.... I'm not sure. None of my friends listen to you." This disappoints the boys. My stylist coordinator walks in. 
 
"Sorry I'm late. It's starting to snow and the roads are really slippery. "
 
"I hate snow." I complain.
 
"Told you she was a monster. If we bring snow inside she'll die." Heechul says making them laugh. 
 
"Are you wearing the black and gold outfit?"
 
"With the first performance? Yeah, I'm wearing the gold Wing ones because I don't want to wear heels."
 
"What about the second stage."
 
"Ummm..... Just pick out something soft and Girly."
 
"Okay," Then she went to work setting out the different different things I'll be wearing. "Here," she hands me my shirt. 
 
"Close your eyes." I tell them.
 
"Donghae you don't have to." Eunhyuk whispered, but I clearly I hear it. The fishy hit his anchovy on the head. 
 
"He's right Hae. You get to see me while Eunhyuk has to keep his eyes closed." 
 
"Super Junior please come to the stage." The intercom echos through out the room. The members say their goodbyes and leave the room. 
 
"We need to hurry." My stylist said 
 
"Rumi, I'll take Jiwook to his seat." Biho said sticking his head inside. 
 
"Okay go." I tell Wook. 
 
"Good luck." Jiwook winks before leaving the room.
 
Changing into my stage outfit the door opens. I'm only in my bra and the high waist short,but it only being Donghae I didn't worry much. About to ask him what he's doing here he rushes to me and slams his lips against mine. Shocked at first I kiss him back. 
 
Why, cause I like him, but does he like me back. 
 
He pulls back first and puts his forehead together with mine. Smiling he runs out the room. 
 
"Lucky." Unni stylist and Make-up artist screetch at the same time. I'm unable to think all I can think about is the kiss."Yah! Get dressed." 
 
Snapping out of it I continue getting changed. I rush to the stage reaching it the staff give me my ear piece and microphone. Just then Super Junior came down from the stage. I felt nervous. Shaking my head I get that feeling out of me.
 
"Rumi you look gorgeous." Key comes up and gives me a hug. I hug back. For the next ten minutes we talk about random things. Not a single member suju member coming up to me. They couldn't talk cause as soon as they came down staff members took them to their room to change for the next stage. Going below the stage I hopped on the elevator, what I call it, that will take me up the stage. TVXQ comes down and it's offically my turn. 
 
"Are you ready to party!" The crowd goes wild. 
 
Getting off the stage I'm rushed back to my dressing room. Some staff members wipe my sweat while anothers fix my make up. My hairstylist pulls my hair down and straighten it, placing a flower head band on top. Changing into my second outfit I run out to only be pulled inside another room. 
 
It being dark I freaked out until I felt familiar lips touch mine. Hands slid down to my grabbing on and pulling me up. I wrap my legs around Donghae. Knowing the way he makes me feel I knew it was him. Once again he pulls away and placed me down. 
 
"What are you doing to me?" I ask him. He just laughs and pecks my lips. Opening the door I go over to the stage. Some of the staff fix my hair and make up. Changmin runs up next to me pushing me slightly. I smirk at him as we go up the stairs and get behind the big sign. I turn around as he faces forward. I lean my body into him cocky my hips and placing my arm on his shoulder. The music starts opening the sign. 
 
Getting off stage this lady in big black sunglasses and a fur coat on stands in the middle with a younger guy next to her is talking to Lee Soo Man. 
 
"Kown Rumi come here." Lee Soo Man calls out. I know that right now is not the best time to play around with him. 
 
"Yes Sir." I bow to the people in in front of me. 
 
"This is Mr. And Mrs. Cha." Oh we have a cougar in town. "They are the owners of HaYuJu." I heard of this brand it's underground and only made for celebs. It started about seven years ago. 
 
"Hello, Kwon RuMi." I greet them.
 
"I decided to make this brand available to the public." The lady spoke. "I want you to promote the brand."
 
"Can we set a meeting up to discuss this further?"
 
"We don't do meetings." The young man informs me.
 
"Then how do I know if this is a good deal?"
 
"Rumi, take it." Lee Soo Man urges. Who do these people think they are? Just walking in here expecting me to accept them. 
 
"No." They seemed shocked, except the lady. Can she take her glasses off?
 
"Rumi, Your performance was great and I saw how the crowd reacts with you. You sponsoring my brand Would be a pleasure of mine. I'll call your manager to set a meeting date." How come this woman's voice sound familiar?
 
"That's fine." With that I walk away. Going back to my dressing room, I see Jiwook sitting there. 
 
"Oh. Hey I have to go. My mom need me. I just came back to tell you that you are amazing."
 
"Thanks. You now know how my life is." 
 
"Yeah, way better then the old one." I hug him goodbye before heading back to my dressing room. 
 
My stylist and make-up unnies walk in and start preparing me for the SM Town ending. I put on white ripped shorts with the pink SM Town shirt and white high top Nikes. They made the shirt so it fell off my right shoulder. My hair was left straight the only thing was that I took off the flower head ban. I sit on the couch relaxing my exhausted muscles. 
 
"Hey, can I talk to Rumi?" Donghae barges in. The Unnies and I stare at him. "Alone." Oh's went off as they leave the room leaving fishy and I alone. 
 
"Can I help you?" He sat down next to me and leans his head back against the couch. 
 
"I like you." 
 
He likes me back. 
 
"Okay." He looked at me in disbelief. 
 
I'm not going to play easy. 
 
"That's all you're going to say." 
 
"Well....what else do you want to hear." 
 
"'Oh Donghae, I like you too." He imitates me.
 
"Sorry fishy." I move my body so I'm straddling him. "You're just a pretty boy." I tel him giving him a small peck on the lips. That small peck blew into a full make-out kiss.
 
"Rumi, time for-" I quickly jump off Donghae. "Ummm.... Lets go its time for the ending." Biho tells us. We got up and practically running out of the room. 
 
After the ending, we all got together and took a family photo. Going back to the dressing room, I take off all my make up and change into yoga pants and A silver hoodie that rose up and showed off my side a little. Looking in the mirror I'm definitely someone who likes to be y. Walking out the back door I'm greeted by some of the townies who are yet to leave. 
 
"RuRu, have you eatin?" Shindong asks.
 
"No."
 
"Do you have a schedule tomorrow." Siwon asks. 
 
"Nope." 
 
"Come out to eat with us." He tells me. I look around for a current someone. Donghae was with Eunhyuk talking to Jessica. I heard that they dated or they were dating wasn't really sure which was true, but I secrely hope it's the first one. Either way I actually felt jealous, a little bit. 
 
"I'm good." I tell them and start walking away but stopped when I hear Cinderella yell. 
 
"Monster!" He had all the townies look over, including fish boy. "Take me out. I'm hungry."
 
"No." 
 
"Why?"
 
"I'm tired."
 
"Food gives you energy," Ryeowook comments, "Come out and eat with us."
 
"Who's us?" I saw Donghae along with Hyukki and Jessica walk over. 
 
"Super Junior and SNSD." LeeTeuk stands next to Ryeowook.
 
"Come." Donghae wraps his arm around my shoulders.
 
"No." I shrug him off and start walking away.
 
"Too bad." Donghae swings me over his shoulder.
 
"Let me go!" He put me in the van and pushed me to the back. "I don't want to go." They all ignore me. I think I'm losing it. I'm no longer in control. Stupid Fish. "This is kidnapping!"
 
"You're not a kid!" They all scream.