Visiting the Handicap Part I

Super Love; Super Famous

I feel like a prisoner. After the concert I was immediately transferred to the hospital; doctors wrapped it up and told me to stay off it for two weeks. So I've been lying in bed for the past week doing nothing.

Stupid Donghae.

Being stuck in the house with nothing to do gives my mind the liberty to wonder and think of bad memories. My schedule is a big reliever; the business keeps me from thinking beyond the good. If I start to think all the bad memories that I've tried so hard to get rid of come back. 

Even being in bed I try writing songs or mentally practicing my dance steps. Feeling sleepy I decide it's time to call it a day, even though it's four in the afternoon, but hey it is what the doctor asked.


"Hannie, why don't you grab omma a bottle of vodka, please?" 

I walked towards the fridge grabbing what my mother asked for. Although she's my mother I wished she never existed or was at least was someone else's mother. Handing her the bottle I hear the front door slam and my older sister being dragged on the floor scream bloody murder. 

"JunJu" I whispered. The man I called a father dragged JunJu into the room, he started hitting her. I don't move or breathe afraid that he would acknowledge my presence. The door opened again it was my older brother Yuhan, he quickly ran up the stairs making my father turn his attention towards the door. 

Where I was standing.

"HaNa, what's this all the noise?" he asked

"I...i..it wasn't m..me."

"Hannie, Dooon't talk to your father like that, I'll be back sweet hearts." My mother slurred grabbed her jacket and leaves the house.

"Yeah Hannie don't talk to me like that." he said grabbing me by the collar of my shirt.

" A...appa p..p..pleases don't." I pleaded tears making my vision blurry

"You shouldn't have talked to me like that." My cries and screams filled the dark place I called home. "Hana! RuMi! RuMi..."

 

"RuMi! RuMi!"

"No!" I sit up gasping for air. Arms touch my shoulders making me jump away from them. "Don't touch me." I mutter knowing exactly who was in my room.

"RuMi," Donghae calls out. "Are you alright?"  The five members stared back at me with worried expressions.

"What are you guys doing in my house?" I ask them getting off my bed. Instead of answering me they all stare at me wide eyed. I rolled my eyes at their stupidity, but I notice what they were staring at when I limped passed my full length mirror on my way towards the bathroom.

I was wearing an oversized off shoulder shirt that showed part of my bra and fell just below covering my but. "Like you've never seen a girl dressed like this; you've probably seen a girl with less clothes then what I have on right now." I call out to them from the bathroom.

"Ryeowook and Sungmin are s." Kyuhyun states. "Ow, what was that for?" I hear him yell.

"You don't tell people my personal information." Sungmin sneered. Another smack goes off.

"Respect your elders." Ryeowook threaten.

I swing open the bathroom door annoyed by their presence. Eunhyuk and Donghae were whispering to each other; while Sungmin and Ryeowook were glaring at a smirking Kyuhyun.

"Hey s," I get there attention. "Get out of my house."

"No." Donghae speaks up.

"Get out." My patients is becoming low.

"No," Donghae step forward. "Look at yourself. I sprained your ankle and you wake up screaming. We aren't going anywhere."

"I hate you." I blankly say. They stayed quiet for a while before Ryeowook spoke up.

"I brought you food." Ryeowook said giving me a smile. "Well, food to make food if that makes sense." I nod.

"So," I cross my arms. "Did you guys come to be my slave?"

"Donghae did." Eunhyuk pushes Donghae forward.

"We'll be downstairs and start preparing the food." Ryeowook chimes. I watch as they all leave, leaving Donghae and I alone.

"If you want me to." Donghae tells me as soon as they were gone. He looks nervous as he rubs the back of his kneck.

"No, just take me downstairs." I sigh.

"Put some pants on." He tells me. "I'm more than happy to see you like that but it isn't appropriate." Agreeing I pick up a pair of yoga pants and slip them on.

Donghae bends down making it easier for me to get on his back. He stands up jumping in order to make me comfortable. 

"Where's appa?" I ask feeling completely tired all of a sudden.

"He went out with his friends." Donghae answers. "Look, I'm sorry for what I did, I didn-" I clamp my hand over his mouth.

"Stop apologizing, I hate when people do that. It makes them look weak." I tell him taking my hand off his mouth. 

"Okay." Was all he says.

Reaching the living room, Donghae sets me on the couch before heading into the kitchen where the other members were laughing at something stupid Eunhyuk said. I envy their happiness, their easy laughter, their friendship. I don't want their happiness because I have my own and I don't need friends, but I envy them.

I lay my head against the soft fabric taking the gentle feeling. The dream scared me. For the first time in years my life felt threatened; threaten by a dream, an unconscious world. 

"Ugh!" I throw a pillow against the wall knocking over Appa's vase of roses from Italy. Once again I let that bastard get a hold of my thoughts and feelings.

"Rumi!" All five members come running into the living room. Their eyes scan the mess of glass and water with petals scattered across the floor. I wanted to scream and cry even though I know I shouldn't because it'll cause them to question me further then what I can handle right now.

"Can you guys please leave?" I softly say trying not to let my tears run down. 

"Not in the state your in." Donghae says sounding a bit angry mix with worried.

"Why?" I whisper. 

"Rumi what's wrong." Eunhyuk crouches down beside me.

"I'll strip if you guys don't leave." I mumble.

"Go ahead." Eunhyuk smirks.

"It's just like you said, we've seen more than what you're wearing now." Donghae says surprising me once again.