Goodbye and Hello

Super Love; Super Famous
"Please state your name, age, and number."
 
 
"Kwon Rumi, 16. Number 402."
 
 
"Please Begin."
 
 
Those two words are what started my new life; a life with love and compassion. I was going to change completely and make a name for myself. The rap lyrics flowed out smoothly and the simple choreography done flawless. 
 
 
If I didn't make it today, I knew I had no life. After my audition I waited, along with others who were anxious to find out if they made it or not. I deserve this more than those sitting around me. Names were being called and for the first time since I got to the building I started to feel nervous. 
 
 
I had to prove to that scum bag that I was more than just a punching bag and to my mother that I was special enough to care and protect for.
 
 
"Kwon Rumi." Finally, I let out a much needed sigh of relief. Without saying a word I smile and bow taking the papers out of the lady's hand. "Since you're underage, can you please have your parents sign the papers.
 
 
.
 
 
"Yes, of course." I did a quick bow and head for the exit.
 
 
Why did I have to be underage? If I were at a legal age then I wouldn't have to have 'my parents' sign these damn papers. I'll just have to forge their signature, but then they'll probably get a call. 
 
 
Checking my out dated phone I notice that I have three miss calls from JunJu and one from Yuhan, My older sister and brother. Dialing back Yuhan, the less sensitive, getting his voicemail I hang up and start dialing JuJu. 
 
 
"Ow." I squeak out as my body hits the floor. Looking up a long blonde haired boy has his hand reached out waiting for me to grab it. I move his hand away from me before grabbing my phone and stand on my own. Dusting myself off I start walking again but stop when I hear his voice.
 
 
"Sorry?" The guy his head to the side confused by the situation.
 
 
"There is no need for you to say sorry." It wasn't his fault to begin with.
 
 
"Oh," He looks down as if he was trying to say something else. "Are you a new trainee here?"
 
 
"Are you trying to make a conversation?" I raise an eye brow at him.
 
 
"Yeah," He smiles. "Lee Don-" 
 
 
"Yah! Fishy, there you are." Another long hair boy came up wrapping his arm around the lee guy. 
 
 
"We have to le-. Well, hello there." The Indian Chief notices me. "What's your name?" He asked in a flirtatious voice. I stared at the two of them not sure if I really wanted to tell them my name. My phone rang, making the decision for me.
 
 
"JunJu." I spoke into the phone walking away from the long haired duo. 
 
 
 
 
 
As I walked through the doors of my so called home, screams and cries of pain boomed through the house. JunJu was being hit, I felt bad for her but I needed to get my things and go. My father's eyes found mine; his eyes went from being black to complete darkness.
 
 
"You little , come here!" I took off running up the stairs. Once I made it into my room I locked the door behind me grabbing a duffle bag and stuffing everything in sight. "Open the god damn door!" My hands started shaking from the fear that ran through me, if I can't get out of the house now, I know I won't be alive much longer. 
 
 
"No!" I slide my hand under my desk, finding the money I've been saving up. With one final bang the door couldn't take it anymore letting the monster inside. The man I call a father grabbed me and flung me against the closet door. I yelped in pain feeling dizzy from the impact. Pushing myself up, I grab my duffel bag and kicked my father where the sun doesn't shine. For my own pride I watch as he falls to the floor.
 
 
"I hope you feel the pain I've been feeling for the past 17 years!" I cry out.
 
 
"You !" He groans out. As I ran past the living room I saw Yuhan comforting JunJu who lays on the floor sobbing. Tears stung the side of my eyes, this is the last times you ever cry for this life, I promise myself. I will forever forget this life and never come back.
 
 
As I run into the convenient store, I catch the MC accounting the new idol group under SM Entertainment that debuts today; Super Junior. Taking my eyes away from the screen I address the elder behind the counter.
 
 
"Anyonghaseyo Ahjussi, do you happen to know where I can find a job?" I now need to fend for myself. The Ahjussie just nodded his head and handed me a card. Looking for a pretty 'daughter' to show off, the card read. "Kamsamnida." I quickly bow and head out the store to find the closest pay phone.
 
 
"Yubseyo?" A man's voice was heard on the other side of the phone.
 
 
"Ah.. Ne....  ummm... are you looking for a daughter." I felt stupid.
 
 
"Yes! Can we meet right now?" Is this what e feel like?
 
 
"Yes...ummm.... Where?" It was quiet for a few seconds before he spoke again.
 
 
"Meet me at the Han river."
 
 
Those words gave another change in my life. This man, an ahjussi, just wanted a daughter he never had to impress his friends with, show off something they don't have. Agreeing to being his daughter he gave me shelter and food, he said not to worry about working for he was wealthy enough to support my needs. He even signed the paper I needed to become an official trainee. I never told him about my past nor did he ever ask about it, which I appreciated.
 
 
 
 
With my papers signed, SM accepted me and I started my training. I worked hard for a year, every week practicing on my dancing and rapping skills making them better; making myself into Kwon Rumi, no longer being the week Kwon Hana. I got better every day, although I trained long enough to make friends, I never did. I completely segregated myself from the other trainees, even from the ones who were already Idols, I never talked to them unless I had to.
 
 
In January of 2006, I received the news; I would be debuting six months after Super Junior's comeback. 
 
 
The Ahjussi and I walked inside Mr. Lee Soo Man's office to talk about all the details. Mr. Lee handed us the contract that would become my whole new world, signing them made it official. My new world is here.
 
 
"Welcome to SM Town, Rumi."