Chapter 19.

Three Smiles. (Semi-hiatus)

"Annyeong hasaeyo, Kwon Jiyong imnida," G-Dragon introduced himself as he bowed 90 degrees, a characteristic he was well-known for. Everyone stood up to bow back at him, including Hi-Tech. Chen was still trembling. G-Dragon, THE G-Dragon, his idol, was right in front of his eyes.

"I'll be your vocal instructor for the rest of the year," he gave a soft smile and the girls in the team giggled and swooned. GD smiled sheepishly before continuing. Chen's inner fanboy self was screaming for release. GD had personally come down to be their vocal instructor. He's gonna be taught by HIS IDOL. WHAT IS LIFE.

"All of you might wondering why I agreed to your teacher's request to teach you vocals, when he himself mentioned that I have a tight schedule." Many heads nodded hesitantly.

"I must admit, I took a few days to consider his proposal due to my schedule. In the end, I agreed because he told me all of you have talents waiting to be recognised by the public, and I want to make your dreams come true. I don't want your talents to go to waste. I'll be your motivator, your inspiration, and together with your determination and dreams, we'll make the best out of you."

GD's speech had already moved some to tears. Chen was sobbing in his feels inside.

"Victory or Nothing, are you ready to learn from me?" GD hollered. "YES!" The team shouted. Their motivation had increased by a million due to GD's presence, and Young Deuk smiled in satisfaction, the guilt weighing his heart down feeling a lot lighter.

*

"So G-Dragon, THE G-Dragon, is our vocal instructor now! HOW COOL IS IT?!" Chen practically shouted as he bounced up and down, tugging on Hyori's arm. Hyori giggled. Chen was so adorable when he does that, doing aegyo without intention.

"I envy you," she pouted. Chen wiggled his eyebrows. "Cause you're no longer in my school right?" He grinned evilly, earning a light punch from her. 

"I wanna meet him too .. Hey, if you have any competitions, don't forget to invite me!" 

Chen frowned. "If you go, will it be for me or for G-Dragon?"

Hyori pretended to consider. "Hmm .. both?"

Chen shook his head. "No! Choose one!" He demanded. Hyori laughed. How could he be 100 times cuter when he's being childish?

"Fine, you then," she smiled. Chen still didn't look satisfied. "What?" Hyori asked when she saw his expression.

"Nothing. I can't wait to be taught by G-Dragon! I want to be as successful as him someday!" He beamed. Hyori ruffled his hair. "Good luck, kiddo."

"How about you? How's school?" Chen asked.

Hyori stuck out her tongue. "As usual. You know what, I'll only be learning modelling in my third year! Right now we're doing the basic stuffs of fashion design, boring much?" 

"I guess so. Do you wanna be a model when you grow up?"

"Maybe?"

"I don't approve."

Hyori laughed again. Genuinely. "Wae? You're not my mom!"

"Because you'll be really pretty and many guys will have a crush on you. I don't want them to like you that way!" 

Hyori felt warmth spreading through her heart. This kid says the sweetest things.

"Noona."

"Hmm?"

"Can I visit your school someday? I wanna know how being in middle school is like."

"When my school has any public events, I'll invite you and ahjumma over. How 'bout that?"

Chen grinned. "Love it."

He didn't say it, but behind his question lies a hidden meaning. For his "secret mission".

*

Can I ask y'all something? Are my chapters too short or just nice? (: & I think I should start writing about Hyori in her school, cause I've been focusing on Chen's life so far :P Oops.