2- YiXing oppa he's a WHAT??

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

7 days before concert..

 

I still mad at my dad..i havent talk to them since that day. Ummm...actually we talked once,they ask me and i just simply answer them.

 

Why they never trust me?am i not smart enough for them?i mean,they know i can speaks 5 freaking different languages,i can speak bahasa indonesia,english,KOREAN(i learn this 3 languages since when i was born),french (i learn it from my high school as an other foreign language lesson beside english),and Russian(i learn it by myself from internet and books,without any teacher to teach me).

My parents was just too much worried about me..

 

If i never got their bless,well i don’t care!! NO ONE CAN STOP ME THIS TIME!!MWAHAHAHAHA

 

YiXing oppa..i hope youre here to support me and convince my dad to bless me.

 

I was about to walk to my room until my dad come approach me and asking me some random useless question,something not important but a bullcrap. My dad keep distract my thought about the scholarship in this past weeks.

 

“whatever dad,do what you wanna do,and im gonna do what people think i can’t doing but i still gonna fight for it,i wanna fight for my life.” I said to him then walk away.

 

“Yahhh!!!Ahn Na Ra..!!”my dad lost his temper but i just keep walking and smirk.

 

Dad POV

 

“Aiiiishh...kids these days.”he shook his head. “my baby girl growing up so fast and now she’s rebeling..Aisssshh..”i patted my neck.

 

“sure she’s growing up,honey,i think it’s time for us to let her go.”my wife said.”im gonna talk to her and say that she have my bless,i’ll wait for your turn,and i think she’s gonna be really happy.”she added and peck my cheek.

 

Hhhh..i don’t know what im going to do.

 

End of POV

 

 

I really missed my cousin,YiXing oppa. He was the only one who can tamed my stubborn daddy. But why i’ve never heard any of news from him and aunt Jinsoo,are they doing fine,or...aisshh stop thinking nonsense. I have to ask my dad. But,i don’t know how to start it. Hmmm..i think i never know if i never try?

 

I saw my dad sitting on a bench in backyard garden,sipping his coffe while reading news paper.

 

“dad..are u still remember your Noona?i mean Aunt Jin Soo?”

 

“ohh hey,honey,you talk to me now?”he teased me. “dad please just answer it,i don’t have much time.”i said rolled my eyes

 

“behave girl.”he warned me. “hmm sorry,yeah im sorry.”i said to him.

 

“of corse i am..she’s my Noona..why are u asked about her this time?ummm..do you miss YiXing?”

 

“yaeaaahhh..kinda,it’s been 9 years..and they never showed up,i mean like visit us?or we visit them?”

 

“i heard from Jin Soo Noona that YiXing now is become a new star in Korea,and i think YiXing was very busy so he can’t visit us,and for your Aunt and Uncle they were really busy with their bussiness.”

 

“WHAT??? HE’S A KPOP IDOL NOW!!!!!!!WHY HAVEN”T YOU TELL ME?”my eyes like O_O heard whats my dad just saying

 

“i don’t know if you like KPOP now,Ana.”my dad laughing at me. Yeah he laugh like a crazy.

 

I rolled my eyes.”it’s not like that dad.pfftt..hmm by the way ummm..ummm..can you give your bless to me now?you know?that scholarship thing?”my eyes looking to the ground. Wait Ana!!what are talking about?you’re gonna loose your pride.aaaaahhhh bad mistake,bad mistake,bad mistake...!!!

 

My dad sigh.”im sorry Ana..you know the answer.”

 

I heavily sigh.”i knew it..”

 

You know what?i finally have bless from my mom. She thinks that i was right this time that im mature enough to decide my own life. This time i have to convince my dad to bless me..AYAYYYYY...!!!

Even if i’ve been received so many rejected words from my dad,,i still won’t give up until the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter