32- The Way You Ignore Me

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and Kris having lunch in a cafe in the hotel,you just eat a croissant and a cup of hot cappuccino. “hey..are you just eat this croissant and a cappuccino?we’re having lunch here baby shortie,don’t you wanna eat something more heavy than this?”Kris pointed at your croissant.“you should try my tapsilog,this so..uuhh awesome.”Kris chew his food.

“noo..not in the mood for eating rice and the gank.”you sip your cappuccino and smile at him.

“fine..whatever, your lost,baby shortie.”Kris grinned at you.

 

Suddenly Hannah appear from nowhere and sit next to you and so Ahra,while Tao and Lay sit beside Kris and Kai take a sit beside Hannah.

“uugh..what are you guys doing here?i thought you went with the others.”you groaned in annoyance.

“so you don’t wanna see us?Ana im hurt.” Ahra put her hand to her chest with such attitude hurt,you rolled your eyes.”you know what i mean,pfftt.”

“actually we did,but we decided to come back early,and you know what?we’re using public transportation.”Tao proudly to show it off.

“yeah whatever,we’re using the public transportation first before you guys,so we’re one step ahead than you,Tao oppa.”you bit your croissant and sip your cappuccino,You leave a mark in your mouth that make it like a mustache. Kris wipe it with a tissue.”thanks.”you mumbled as you take another bite to your croissant.

 

“Ana,you sure you don’t wanna take a look around Manila city?”Hannah chew her rainbow cake,while you and Kris has already finish your lunch.”we did it yesterday.”Kris answer her and Hannah nodded her head in response.

 

Then the cafe suddenly become really crowded by visitors.”why it suddenly become really crowded?”you ask.”and why is everybody gather around the stage?”you added when you look at the mini stage in front of your table.

 

“oh no..”Hannah muttered while her eyes nailed on a board beside the mini stage. “what is it?”you and Ahra asked in unison.

“what day is it?”Hannah asked without looking away from the board. Kris,Lay,and Tao look at her in confused.

“it’s Friday,why?”you answer her question,but before Hannah could answer you,the visitors/audience clapped their hands and a man near 28 walk to the stage. Your eyes almost popped out when you see the man.

“Christian Bautista.”you and Hannah said in unison,and after that you two started to fangirling.

“and who the hell is Christian Bausitas?”Lay asked.”it’s Bautista,and he’s a Philipinas famous singer,but he also well known in Indonesia,Singapore,Thailand and Malaysia.”Hannah explained everything.

 

The song of began to play,it’s The Way You Look At Me by Christian Bautista,his soft angelic voice made you and Hannah melting,even Ahra sighing in joy.


No one ever saw me like you do
All t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter