Party Part II: Not Again!!

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mrs Wu and your mom walk in front the microphone. Mrs Wu speak through the microphone “tonight,besides we’re announcing the new brand of ours,we also announcing an engagement of Kris Wu and Ahn Naraa or Ana”she speak happily.

 

your jaws dropped and so do Kris.

 

‘OH MY GOD’

 

You walk closer to your mom and whisper in her ear”you kidding me right?”

“Ana baby..how would i be kidding on such an important thing?if it’s for you i’d never be kidding”she patted your head.

 

You walk back to Kris,and you both sigh in defeat”great”you both said in unison.

 

_-_-_-_

 

You sit with Ahra,Hannah,Kai,Tao,Lay,Suho,Chen and Kris. discuccing about the surprise engagement.

“i thought your engagement will be held after your graduation”Lay take a sip to his red wine.

“i don’t know either oppa..oh god,those ladies are so unstoppable”you

You look at the ring, the ring that Kris was put it on you t the stage in front of your family,friends and the other guests.

“beautiful isn’t it?”Kris whisper in your ear then he take your hand and he kiss it gently. You blushed with his sudden action.

 

All the SM family,your parents collegues,the other astists congratulate you and Kris.

You and the others decided to take a tour around the ballroom to see the moms jewelry collections.

etc...

“wooooaaahh...i never thought that our moms are really this amazing,i mean..look at these necklaces”you agaped

 

“yeapp..we never thought of it either”Kris and Lay said in unison and you three chuckled.

 

The guests seem enjoyed the jewelry,some of them watching the jewelry with glass of wine in their hands and chatting with the others. The waiters are really busy with tray contains with red wine glasses  in their hands.

 

You walking with Kris in your left and Lay in your right,they both looks like your bodyguard,because Lay and Kris can feel the boys stare at your thigh and your cleavage.

“baby shortie why are you have to wear this kind of dress?”Kris asked you,and you just shrugged”i like it,i don’t like wearing long dress.”

“but you will wear it in our marriage”Kris your hair gently.

“don’t worry Kris,i will practice”you smile at him.

 

When you three walking back to your table a waitress accidentaly bumped with Lay and pour the champagne all over his tuxedo. You gasps.

 

“oh my god i am so soo sorry sir,i didn’t mean it”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter