8- D.O Eomma Wants Nasi Goreng

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ana POV

 

I woke up at 4.30am, i was kinda used to it,in Jakarta school starts at 6.30 some at 6.45 and some at 7.00 and there are few schools which starts at 6! But in my school usiing the normal time,it was 6.30.

Then i decided to make breakfast for myself a plate of nasi goreng(fried rice)and pancakes with maple syrup for the boys. I prepared the ingredients,i was cooked pancakes first.

Ahhh it’s so easy,then i can hear doors slams open,i think they all awake now

“Ana,you make us breakfast?”Suho oppa asked me.

“yes oppa,i don’t wanna be a burden to all of you.”i answered him then gave him a little while i prepared everything in the dining table.

“of course you’re not!!who said that.”YiXing oppa scolded me.

But before i could anser him that annoying Mr. face came to the dining room and stood in front of me.

 

“that was me,in my dream i told her that she’s just a burden Bwahahahahah.”Kris laugh like an idiot. I just rolled my eyes

“hyung..why are you always annoyed her?”Sehun asked him with an annoyed tone and patted my hair.

“Yaahh !!Sehun no skinship!”YiXing oppa glared to him.

“it’s notta skinship,Lay hyung,im patted her hair,not trying to her .”he said in an innocent tone. I just can giggled to hear and see his reaction.

Then all 11 eyes glared at him.

 

“okay boysss,let’s just eat and don’t mind Sehun oppa,i don’t even mind it.”i smiled to them.

They seat on their seats and started to attack the pancakes. And thank god i was cooked 36 pancakes.

“eat carefully oppas,or youre gonna  get choke.”

 

Then i back to the kitchen and started to cook nasi goreng,the smell of the frying garlic,chillies,red onions and the other ingredients fills the air.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter