it's all because PMS

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Honey wake up”your mom shake your body. No doubt that she would barged into your room like the old time.

“mom!seriously?im graduated which means no school!”you whined as you put a pillow above your head. Yor mom of course tyring to shove it away,but you’re more stronger than her.

“aishhh this kid!!”she ruffles her hair frustatedly.

“yahhh!!do you  wanna get married or not”your mom slap your repeatedly,trying to wake you up from your bed.

“aissshh mom!!ughhhhh one more hour mom!!”you pull up your blanket,covering your whole body.

Your mom scoffed”people would beg five  more minutes while you..”she sigh”asking for one more hour”

“im different”you mumbled

Your mom sigh and decided to leave you room.

Feeeling no more presence from your mom,you happily pull down your blanket and continue sleeping.

When you thought that you were save then you wrong,more disturbance will come to disturbing your peaceful sleep. Your mom was actually leaving your room to call some help.

Lay sneakily come into your room. He tip toes for not making any sounds while Kris is trailing behind him.

“Yahh”Kris said a litle bit too loud.

“pshhhhhh...you’ll wake her up”Lay clasp his hand to Kris mouth.

Kris shove his hand away from his mouth“ewww no need to do that”Kris scold him,but this time he doing it in whisper.

“i just dont wanna wake the Anazilla”he whisper.

“but is that our purpose to come here?”Kris said with a little irritated tone in it while Lay just rolled his eyes.”you’re right!”Lay scoffed

“one..”they whispered at each other”two..”they already on each side of your bed.then they look at each other and nodded in response”three...”

_-_-_

Your mom and your aunt preparing the breakfast in the kitchen and D.O is helping them.

“awww Kyungsoo,your cooking is so amazing”your mom praised him.

They boy blushed”my food is nothing compare yours,Mrs.Ahn”he said as he put the home made maple syrup to the bottle.

Your aunt has done preparing the dining table come to the dining room “the boys are already awake,but where’s my boy and your future son in law,Riz?”she’s asking your mom.

“they should be down on 3”your mom chuckled,as if she knows what happened while they trying to wake you up.

“one”she start counting

“two..”

Kyungsoo held his laugh when he heard big thud from upstairs

“and...three...”

Lay was running for his life from your room in the second floor to downstairs,he almost lost some step but unfortunately he manage to keep his balance. “oh my god oh my god”he said while still running for his life to the kitchen.

“hyung,what’s wrong?”Sehun stood up from his seat while the rest of the boys are slightly laugh to see his funny face when he running down the stairs

“what happened?”his mom startled by his action

“mom!!”he ran to her mom and hugged her.

 

His mom chuckled”heyy heyy..it’s been long time since the last time you hug me like this”she his hair “what happened Yixing?”she asked.

Before he could answer her question Mrs Wu walked to the kitchen with so many wedding magazine in her hand “Riz i need help”she asked your mom.

“let me do that Mrs Wu”Kyungsoo ran to her and she hand him the heavy wedding magazines “ouffff..this is so heavy”he winced.

Mrs.Wu chuckled to see his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter