12- Run Away

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘WHAT IF I SAY YES?’ Kris words echoing in your head.

Is that really true?or he’s just bluffing like usual?you have no idea.

 

You were run away from the scene at EXO dorm with Ahra. During the fight show you were absolutely forget about Ahra presence in living room. All your thought were floating on top of your head,you can’t even blink your eyes,the boys were too scary to be stopped,and even their bandmates didn’t dare to interrupt.

You never see your cousin like that,and Kris..he was surprising his bandmates and you with his action defending you infront of a mad bull,Lay.

 

Ahra,your new friend allowed you to sleep over her house. You talked with her. She was sharing her live story and you were shared yours. You tell her everything about YiXing,your happy childhood with YiXing,your dreams,your struggles when convincing your dad for the scholarship,your language skill,your martial art skill,your bestfriends,you tell her about your entire lives.

 

From the conversation you knew that Ahra is also a student at Seoul high,and she will gladly to show you around the school at the first day school.

 

Ahra’s house isn’t big as EXOs but it’s really comfy and she has pool!

,and her room..whoaaahh..she has a lot in common like you ,it’s PINK,but not as pink as yours,but still it's pink..!!soft pink..^^

And Ahra has so many DVD and CD collection!!she said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter