GRADUATION DAY!!

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day has passed so fast. Three more days until your graduation day which is closer to your wedding with Kris. Your body shivers under your blanket. It suppossed to be warm with the blanket wrapped around your body,but after remembering about your wedding day your body become numb and cold.

There’s a knock from your door. “come in”you shouts to the person outside your room. There’s two option about the person in front of your door. First it is Lay and second it is Kris.

When the person open your door,it’s Kris.

He smile at you”you’re not sleeping yet?”

You sat up and lean your back to the headboard,your blanket wrapped around your waist. “can’t sleep,i think i’m nervous”you smile back at him.

He walk closer to you and sat in the edge of your bed and your hair gently”nervous about what,baby shortie?”our wedding or your graduation day?”

You sigh”both?”

He chuckled”you seem unsure for your answer”

You laughed along with him.

“have you seen our wedding ballroom?”he asked you. He placed himself beside you,covering only his waist with your hot pink blanket.

You nodded your head”i have,and it’s soooo beautiful,you really granted my wish for having romantic pink theme for our wedding”you beam.

He lean your head to his shoulder ,he gently placed his hand around your waist. “anything for you,Ana”you can feel his smile on top of your head,you also smile. “aaand~~ther e will be special guests at our wedding.”

You beam”who?”if it’s my girls from Indonesia,i think not them,because they can’t,they already told me about that”your face fell after mentioning your bestfriends who already tell you that they can’t come because they busy for preparing for college entrance application.

He smirked”it’s a secret,baby shortie~”he sang playfully and made you rolled your eyes.”whatever my angry bird

“bwooh?angry bird?!”he stratled.

“yeah it’s because you looked like one,just go check yourself on the mirror”you giggling

“yah!!”he started to tickling you and made you bursted to LOL.

“aaaaa Kris stop it please”you were screaming between your laugh. But he keep tickling you mercilessly.

He laughed devilishly”this is for calling me angry bird”he said between tickling your body.

“ahahahahaha it’s because you looked like one hahahha go check on your fanpage awww Kris stoooop hahahaha”

Then the door burst to open and revealing the shocked unicorn. His jaw dropped to the ground seeing you and Kris in not so proper position right now with Kris body fully on top of you under the blanket.

“yaaaaahhhhh!!”Lay ran from in front of the door with the lightning speed yanking the blanket that covering both of your body. He sighing relieve when he saw both of you still fully clothed. He stood up and crossing his arms.

“would you mind telling me what’s going on here?”he’s on his overprotective cousin mode on.

You sighed

Kris rolled his eyes.”im just tickling her”

Lay raised his eyebrow,not believing Kris words at all”really?are you sure?”

Kris sighed and lean his back on the headboard and crossing his arms”yes?why am i not sure for my own words?you think that im a liar?”he said in annoyed tone.

Then Lay gaze turns to you.”really Ana?youre not gonna lie to me,are you?”

You groan”of course not Yixing oppa,oh my god,what do you think that we’re doing?”

He groan “gah!!whatever,just don’t do anything funny until the next two weeks” then he left.

After Lay left you both bursted to laugh.

“oh my god what was he thinking about us moments ago?”you  laughed

“i bet he was eavesdropping in front of your door the whole time. I actually saw him peeking through his door when i was about to entering your room,i can’t believe that he actually eavesdropping”he clutched his stomach from lauging out loud “oh my god my stomach is really hurt”you palyfuly punch him on his chest.

 

_-_-_

 

At the graduation day..

Your parents,and EXO oppas are clapping happily when your name being mention to walk on stage by the school principal.

“THAT’S MY GIRL!!!WWOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!!”Lay and Kris shouts on top of their lungs. When your face flushed red in embarassment by their action. And their overconfident action were made all the students especially the girls giggling and fangrling over them.

“omooo...Lay and Kris oppa are so cute”

“i love them all EXO oppas”

 

You walked in front of the principal “congratulation,Ahn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter