35- Y'all should be an actor!!

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV

“no,Kai,there’s no hope,we all doomed,we’re thousands feet from the ground,no one could save us,but at least i could save you so you can take care of Hannah when im facing our creator”Lay stated his last wish to Kai.

End of POV

 

Ana POV

This dude drag me and Ahra to the back,and to my surprise is when the bad guy put his gun down to a counter next to us and he take a look to the front through the curtain.

I won’t hesitate it anymore.

I throw away his gun and started to kick his and gave him my double spin kick to his head.

He struggled in my grip,hohooo we make a loud noice back here,bad guy..you’ll die in my hands.

And the bad girl come. And she looks..afraid?i don’t care..HAH!!take that your friend will die in my hands today.

But to my another surprise when Ahra blocked my fists to this bad guy.

“stop stop Ana..it’s me it’s me..acckk ackkk”the bad guy pleading to me.

The bad guy pleading to me ????

Ahra held my fists”promise you won’t mad if we explain you everything?”

“what?”i gritted my teeth.

The bad girl open hher mask and reveals..

“YOU !”i scream to Hannah and smack her head. A hand covered my mouth.

Gah!!i can’t believe it’s all her plan and she didn’t even bother to tell me.

“pssshhh Ana be quiet”Tao oppa try to make me calm and i nodded my head.

“you guys are such an !!”i hissed at them.

Tao,Ahra and Hannah grin widely.”just stop that grin,y’all looks like an idiot with that grin plastered in your stupid face”i  used many curse to them. I don’t  care if Tao oppa was older  than me.gah!!

“so that means..everybody knows about this whole crap except for Kai oppa,Yixing oppa and me?”they all nodded.

“awesome!!it’s just awesome!!”i hissed and stomp my foot to the floor.

 

“hokaaayy hokaaayy..shall we end this?”Siwon oppa came to our ‘hidden place’

I rolled my eyes”i knew it you’re in this too Siwon oppa”

“sorry,Ana,but we all have to do th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter