19- The Final Answer

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today it’s Saturday,your family and EXO oppas went to the SM building.

You simply wearing this since it's not a formal event

You and your family and also EXO entered a huge room,it’s more like a hotel ballroom. ‘whoaaahh such a huge company’you thought.

Your  can see the room was filled by SM artists,’if i were Aisya,Jade Aulia or Sarah i must be die for fangirling.’you thoughtthen you chuckled yourself.

Your family come approaching a man near with your dad’s age. Your dad and that man shook hand and hugged each other.

“aahhh Lee Sooman,the rascal.”your dad smile to Sooman.

“aahh..Ahn Jaehyun,the badass.”Sooman laugh with your dad.

“Ana come here,meet with the owner of the SM company,Lee Sooman.”your dad. You a lil bit shocked,even though you didn’t really follows Kpop,but you know about Lee Sooman and SM,well you never see his picture,you just know his name.

“Annyeonghaseyo,my name’s Ahn Na Raa,you can call me Ana or Naraa.”you bow at him.

“mwoh!!you guys knows each other?”Lay ask your dad and Sooman.

“yeah..he’s my high school friend,no i mean he’s my high school bestfriend.”yor dad said to them.

“MWOOOOOOHHHH?!!”EXO oppas scream along with you.everyone's change their gaze toward your direction.

Lay showing you around the room. He introduce you to the whole SM artist.

'oh good..those legs'you thought when Lay introduce you to SNSD,F(X),and BoA. 'but hell they're so freaking nice,i thought that they'll act like a cocky jerk towards a plain human like me'

“hey bro..”Lay approaching 5 guys in front of him.

“Lay,yo wassup!!”they’re doing high five.

“im gonna introduce you to my cousin,Ana.”

“annyeonghaseyo,my name’s Ana.”you politely bow to them.

“aigoo..you’re so cute.”he pinch your cheeks.

‘aishh...why he keep pinchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter