24- Winter Break?are you ing kidding me?

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You finally done painting and decorating your bedroom with your new stuffs.

Everybody was amazed by your 5 hours of work yesterday. You hadn’t eat lunch and diner yesterday,and you havent wake up yet when the boys entering your room.

They all gasps silently. They all agape when see throughly your entire  room.

“whoaahh Lay hyung,,your cousin is so freaking amazing.”Chanyeol said while he touched the wall.”she doing all these alone?whoaahh..amazing.”Chen also touch the pink painted wall.

“yeah..i know,she always surprised us all.”Lay sat in the edge of your bed. And Kris suddenly lay down beside you and his action made Lay flinched a little bit.

“yahh..Kris,what  are you doing?”Lay tried to shoved him away from the bed by pulled his hair.

“yaahh yahh..aaackk aaack..im surrender im surrender,yahh Lay,stop it aaaack..”Kris winced in pain as Lay still pulled his hair.”Yah Lay..aaack,you pulled out my hair,i don’t aacckk wanna be bald,your cousin aaack  won’t like me.”the mighty duizhang’s hair still being pulled by the defendless unicorn

The  boys burst to LOL.

 

You finally awake after hearing commotion in your room and a rough bouncy in your bed.

 

You yawning as you scretching your body and sat up in your bed then you realize what happening in front of you then you burst to LOL.

 

“bwahahahahhaaaa...yaahh,oppas pabo yaaaahh...hahahahaha.”you laugh as you see your boyfriend’s hair being pulled by your cousin.

 

The boys noticed that you finally fully awake and sigh in relief that you finally back to normal as a happy teennage girl,not like a yesterday,you were made everyone confused because your sudden change of mood because you’re on your PMS.

___-

After you eating breakfast with the boys,you waited for Ahra in front of the  dorm with the boys.both of you are being ushered by the boys to school with their van.

 

“bye Lay oppa.”you wave your hand to him “bye Kris my dear oh sweetheart.”you peck his right cheek and he started smiling like an idiot. “im gonna miss you baby shortie.”Kris said and ruffled your head.

 

“Lay hyung..she pecked his cheek again.”Chanyeol the creeper whisper to Lay’s ear with his deep voice.

“aishh..Chanyeol,just let them okay,it’s just a peck on a cheek.”Lay whisper back to him. But you didn’t hear them

 

And as you predicted before,Ahra pecked Tao’s cheek  before they get outta the van.

“yah..you think i don’t know what you are doing behind my back,huh?”you smirked and cross your hands around your chest while walking in the hallway with Ahra,you can see the school queenka bow 90 degrees to you and Ahra,the mighty deadly duo.

“w-what?”Ahra stuttered.”hey don’t play dumb with me,im genius remember.”you said to her and laugh at the last part.

“u-um o-okkay,but please dont be mad at me,it’s yes Ana,i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter