Try To Playing Matchmaker

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

the news spreading like a fire,not only become a hit in Korea but also in all around the world. Videos and photos of you and all the people who got involved at the battle with the robbers are spreading through the newspapers,internet,and news program because some papparazzi are invited to inside the ballroom and they snap every moment with their big cameras.

 

 But the one who got the th biggest attention was you,you beating up half of the bulgars with your amazing moves.

And not only the beating up the robbers that become a hit news,but also your engagement with Kris. it was like shocked the world,because world doesn’t even now your relationship with Kris at all,and when your relationship goes to public boooom..you’re engaged with him.

 

Because of the big incident inside the ballroom,the moms jewelry products are become a hit,many customers from all around the world ordered jewelries from them,for customers outside south korea,they order it via online. The rich people from all around the world are ordered the necklaces that the robbers were about to steal,the necklaces become really fenomenal.

 

And it’s been 2 weeks since your engagement with Kris and the incident. Hannah already back to Manila,she’s coming home with a big story to her friends in Manila about she was been at the crime scene and watched everything live with her eyes.

While you and Ahra are already back to school.

 

“ayooo Ana,the small superhero from EXO dorm saved the world”Chanyeol creepy voice booming from the living room when you headed to downstairs.

“aishh..it’s been two weeks,oppa,why are you always say the same thing every morning?”you rolled your eyes. You have your pink glittery back pack hanging on your shoulders.

He stood up from the couch and come close to you“it’s because you are amazing,Ana”he ruffles your hair.

“thank you sooooo much oppa”you grinned widely.

Today,EXO-K doesn’t have any schedule so,they’re staying at the dorm while EXO-M have schedules in China for a month!

You sit in the car with Suho,he drives you and Ahra today to school since he didn’t trust Chanyeol enough to drive you both to school. You sit at the passanger seat while Ahra  sit at the back seat. “how’s your school Ana,Ahra?”he asked you while driving the car,his gaze are straight to the roads in front of him.

“it’s fun,we almost graduate after we finished the final exams” you smile at him. “ahhh..i see,and how bout you Ahra?”

Ahra scoffed”me?”he pointed at herself”for me it’s ” you and Suho chuckled”ahhh..it’s because you hated study or it’s because Tao isn’t here to help you study?” he tried  to and it really works,she blushed “well...both?”she muttered.”i knew it”he grin.

 

After you and Ahra arrived at school,you guys get out from car and bid goodbye to Suho and say thanks to him.

 

When you and Ahra walked inside the school all eyes turned to you. some students are whispering your greatness for beating up those robbers,some are whispering how envy they are to you to be engaged with Kris,some are silently cursed to your engagement with Kris(they’re big fans of Kris),some are congratulates you.

You rolled your eyes when walk passed them “seriously?it’s been 2 weeks and they still bring up the news?”

Ahra sigh”just ignore it as usual sweetie” “absolutely”you muttered and continue walking to your locker .

Your phone suddenly beep,there’s one new message

From: Sunjung unnie

Hey Anaaaa,let’s meet at Greece cafe at 3pm,im free at that time and i believe your school today’s will end at 2.30pm,bring Ahra too^^

You reply her message

To Sunjung unnie

Okay unnie..i’ll bring that pabo too^^

 

“who’s that?”Ahra asked you. “it’s Sunjung unnie,she said that she wants to meet us at Greece cafe after school,do you wanna come?”you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter