whatta weird party

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bachelorette party.. 9pm,EXO’s dorm.

The boys were being kicked out by the girls,no boys are allowed until midnight. And the boys,well they were throwing bachelor party for Kris at SM building,but like you,no club,no female strippers,just some alcohol and foods.

Maybe that was so boring,but due to your creative and unique idea,the party could turns out amazing.

“are you sure there just 3 of us for your bachelorette party?”Ahra asked you.

You was adjusting the table and the foods turned your head to her”yeah?but if you want invite more friends then go ahead”

“but i don’t have any close friends beside you guys”she pouted.

Sunjung came from the kitchen carrying large bowl filled with grape juice”well it’s just three of us then”

“how about the leftover?we can’t eat all of them right?”Ahra asked you.

You grabbed the DVD box underneath the table “we can leave it for the hungry wolves,believe me,they will just drink alcohol without food at SM building,and when midnight come they back here and they can eat the leftover”you said.

“good idea”Sunjung plopped down to the sofa. Exhausted.

You grabbed the remote control fromthe night stand and start the movie. “Ahra could you please turn off the lamp?”

Then Ahra came from the kitchen with one large bowl of popcorn”okayy”

She sat beside you. you were in the middle of them. “okay girls,now we’re gonna watch Mean girls by Lindsay Lohan,then continue to A cinderella story by Hillary Duff,next is So Undercover by Miley Cyrus”.

“wowww..i’m glad you choose those chik flicks other than freaking sad story,i hate sad ending”Sunjung and Ahra nod in agree.

When the movie just about to start,the bell rang. You three groaned,you paused the movie and rushed to the door.

“aish..who supposed to be is that?”you mumbled while stir the door knob.

When you open the  door revealing your four bestfriend,Aisya,Aula Jade and Sarah!! You five let out a girly scream,that made Sunjung and Ahra run to your direction. whenAhra seeing the three girls she recognize them immediately

“GIRLS!!!”she squealed and they do the big group hug with you stood in the middle,the left two girls Sarah and Sunjung chuckled.

 

After you let them in and introduced them one by one to Sunjung and introduced Sarah to Ahra. Jade told you about your mom plans for surprise you with their arrival at your small bachelorette party,all you thought was they can’t leave Jakarta because they been busy with their college application s etc,but it just their plan with your mom. you girls scattered around the big plasma tv for watching mean girls.

At SM building,the bachelor party.

“it’s so boring”Xiumin whined.

Tao nod,agree with Xiumin “yeah im so bored to death”

Suho sighed and pat Kris shoulder “i hate to admit it,but they right,this is boredoom”Suho said as his eyes wandering around the room,foods,drinks,are in everywhere.

“we should go to club instead!”Sehun beamed but immediately receive a smack on his head by Luhan. “no club for you,Sehunnie,last time we’re going to a club,you’re get drunk,dancing like a crazy,cussing,and you almost get by a drunk fan girl in the girl’s restroom”

The maknae face fell and slumped down to the couch.

Kris wasn’t a party animal like their friends so he don’t know what to do about the party. He just sighed and sip his red wine. “i don’t know guys,this wasn’t my idea,it’s Chanyeol’s”

Yeah it was Chanyeol’s idea for throwing stupid bachelor and bchelorette party.the boy just grin at the older’s comment. Baekhyun smack the back of his head “yahhh..you don’t just flashed your stupid grin,give us some idea instead,be useful for this boredom situation!”

“i actually don’t know what to do”he shrugged,his big grin still plastered on his face.”

K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter