18- Party

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Daddy..im a good girl here,i always get the highest score in school,you're not gonna bring me back to Jakarta right?"you whinned like a little child

 

"honey..just come here."your mom call you. and you come to her and sit on her lap and hugged her.

 

the boys were a lil bit shocked for what they've been watched,you become act like a feminine girl in front of your parents,and you even sit on your mom's lap.

 

“mom..i miss you.”you said in whinedtone.she hugged you back.

 

“hello aunt,hello uncle.”you waved at them. “hello sweetheart long time no see.”aunt Jinsoo smile at you.

 

“soo..what bring you guys here?”you asked them.

 

“of course we wanna check upon you,aishh this kid.”your dad pat your head.

 

“and i wanna see if YiXing treat you well.”your mom caressed your hair.

 

“is he treating you well?”Aunt Jinsoo asked you. And you gave a little smirk to Lay.

 

You blabbered all the things that Lay did to you,you tell them how care he is to you,how is he really overprotective to you,you told them everything. Lay’s parents thought that their son is really mature but sometimes immature too,and that’s makes them giggled.

 

 

You sit in the edge of your bed,crossed your legs and reading History book,your mom enters your room.

 

“hey sweetheart,i bought you this.”she handed you an old photo album.”this is your and Yixing’s childhood photo album,and there also pictures of you and your cousin in Manila,Hannah.”

 

You ran to the Living room.”Yixing oppa,look what my mom’s brought to us.”

 

You and Lay open it,she’s right,this album is full with you and Lay photos,your family trip to Borobudur Temple,you and Lay hugging each other in front of a Buddha statue at Borobudur temple,then at Prambanan Temple,your crying pictures with Lay when both of you fight over an melted ice cream in your hand at Nusa Dua Beach,Bali.

 

“oh..this is when you tried to stole my ice cream,oppa.”you laughing.

 

“oh..and this is when our trip to Manila,ahhh i really missed Hannah.”Lay laugh when pointed a picture of you and Lay and your cousin,Hannah Nicole Tupino who lived in Philipines,wrestling on a large sofa when Christmas years ago

 

When Lay skipped to the next page,it was full with you,Lay,and an unknown boy in a pool completely when you were 5,and Lay was 9 and that mysterious boy were around a year older than Lay. You and Lay smile to the camera and that mysterious boy was also smile but he ws covering his ‘little elephant’ with his hands. The next picture is Lay tried to broke the mysterious boy’s hands at his ‘little elephant’ and you were laughing to them.

 

“oppa..who is he?i don’t remember him.”You asked pointed at the picts

 

“i dont know either,aiiishh that was really embarrasing.”Lay sligthly laugh to the pictures.

 

And someone behind them butted in.”who’s embarrasing?”it’s Chanyeol’s voice.

 

Lay imidiately closes the photo album.”hey...it’s family bussiness,shoo shoo...”

 

“Huy..why are you so stingy?”Sehun pouted,he sat besides you and put lean his chin on your shoulders.

 

“y yyaaahh!!stay away from my cousin.”Lay stand up,still holding the album in his hand,and shoved Sehun away from you.

 

“o-oppa!!you start again.”you. sehun started to make a fake crying and sobbing.

 

“hyung,,,you’re so mean *sobs siobs*”

 

“aigoo,my cute little oppa crying,come here..come here.”you put your hands to his head and bring his head to your neck.

 

No one noticed that 4 pairs of eyes of the adults are watching you and the others,they slightly lauging.

 

“Y-yyah..Ana,he’s not cute,i am cute,he’s ugly duck.”Lay puouted.

 

“hahhaha Arasso arasso..come here my cute older cousin.”

 

Then Kris come from nowhere and shoved Sehun from your neck and replaced sehun with himself.”how bout me,Ana?”and his hands wrapped around your waist.

 

You can feel your cheeks burning.you really wanna hugged him back but..’aiiishhh Ana,what are  you thinking..aaahhh...am i fallen for him?aiishhh..’

 

“hey,Kris don’t be too rough when you hugged her or im gonna turn to a really really bad unicorn.”Lay said calmly,it’s more like a whisper so that everyone in the room couldnt hear waht they;re saying.

 

“you’re not mad?”Kris also whisper.

 

“of course i am,but now i wanna tried to hold back my anger to you,because Ana trust you.”

 

Kris know what is Lay talking about,because he and the boys eavesdropping your conversation with Lay at the backyard after the ‘Teasing Lay’incident.

 

“aahh really?mmm..i won’t dissappoint you,bro.”Kris widely smile at La

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter