33- Girls in da club

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you tried to call Kris,Lay and Tao but there still no answer,it almost dinner,and everyone has already arrived from their trip. You started to worry. You throw yourself  to the bed and screaming

“aaaaaaaaaaaahhh.”you throw your fists to the air,and started to kicking and and punching the air frustatedly,as you act like a maniac Tiffany entered your room.

“Ana,oh god,what happen to you?you really in a mess.”

You spill everything to her.”ahhh..maybe they all jealous.”she said and chuckled.”jealous?” Tiffany nodded. “oh my...unnie we’re just watching to the short show,aish they’re so childish.”you ruffled your hair in frustation.

 

“yo Ana,i met Kris,Tao  and Kai outside and Kris told me that you and and the girls should meet them at the party that the CEO of this hotel held,we all are invited,and the party’s gonna be at Green Plague Club at 10.”Amber told you .

“get dress Ana,and don’t  forget to tell your girls.”Tiffany leave the room maybe for get prepared too.

 

Ahra and Hannah were watching tv,you told them  about the party,and you guys become hectic to find a dress.

"okay..we need a fashion police 911 right away to da club for tonight"Ahra start to panicking

"okay..okay,i'll be your fashion police,let's go shopping girls"Hannah clap her hands

"let's go go gooo..we're running outta time,they'll waiting for us at 10" you grab your purse and so the others and left the room

..........................................

“oh geez,this dress is too revealing,Tao will wushu my if he see this”Ahra keep trying to covering her thigs,and you busy to covering your cleavage.”you think Kris won’t kill me if he see my s almost popped out from this dress?”

“chillax girls,we’re going to a prestigious club in town,i bet there’s a bunch of girls that wearing worse dress than us,andcmon Ana,you’re not the badass Ana that i knew”Hannah walk proudly,she lead all of you.

You rolled your eyes.”bish,i was have no boyfriend at that time,and what if Kai see you like this?i think he’ll gonna you right away”

With that,Hannah frozen at her spot then she go back to normal within seconds”w-whatever,j-just let’s make their jaws drop and drool dipping through their kissable lips.”

“Hell yeah”you cheered up.

 

In da club>>>

 

SM family sat in the one huge VIP room,Kris,Kai,and Tao wait for you th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter