The Wedding!!

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your mom knock your door repeatedly.”girls wake up!!the wedding will start in about 5 hours!”

Ahra groaned and stirred on her sleep. You wake up and sat up in your bed,you yawned and look at your sides. Ahra on her left side and Sunjung on your right side,while the rest are sleeping soundly at the extra matress. You guys were too exhausted from last night bachelorette party.

You heard another knock. You glanced to your night stand where your clock’s at and it was 5pm,the wedding will held at 10am.

“i’m up mom!”you groaned and you heard your mom said you and the girls should be in the living room in immediately. You let out another groan before you waking up your girls.

You jumped out your bed and the CD in a high volume. It’s EXO’s new song 365. Yeah EXO is comeback with their new album XOXO and their new music video Wolf was released two weeks ago.

Without you scream your off to wake the girls  up they woke up by themselves. No one can ignored the loud sounds of the music.

 

After you girls go bath together, you and the girls rushed to the living room and find it already crowded with people.

“whoaaaahh”Jade amazed by the amount of the people in the living room. Then she saw one of the stylist do SNSD Hyoyeon and Tiffany’s hair. “unnie”she called them. they become closer since the holiday in Bali last year,she headed to them and start a talk.

Your mom gestured you to come,you walked to her and the stylist began to do their magic on you.

“where are the boys?”you asked your mom.

“ohh honey,don’t be silly,the groom can’t see the bride before the wedding started,and we already booked some room in the hotel for the boys to change”she chirped

You rolled your eyes”just for changing clothes?whoahh mom you sure know how to wasting money for unecessary thing”you muttered

“who says??we  also booked one special room,president room”she giggled before continue”for you and Kris making babies”your mom said a  little bit too loud and made the whole room bursted to laugh. Oh how you wished you could vanished into a thn air so that no one would notice your embarassed face.

You noticed there just 2 SNSD members in the room “why it’s just Hyeoyeon and Tiffany unnie here?where are the rest?”you asked them who sit across you.

“ahhh they are still in our dorm,they’re died exhausted”Tiffany laughed.

“yeah that’s true,we were filming for our new MV until 2am”Hyeoyeon laughed. “Tiffany and i actually were done filming our last scene at 11pm,but when Yoona scene bieng filmed the power shuts and the back up power didn’t work,so our manager says that it’s best to us to comeback early to the dorm”Hyoyeon finished.

“ahhhhh..okayy,i hope they can come in time”you nodded but slightly pouted.

Since you’ll be married with one of SM Family member,the other SM Family member promised you and Kris to be on the event on time,so their manager had to re-schedule their schedule,but the thing is the MV making schedule cannot be postponed.

‘ahhh i really love being here,the family bond is so strong between them’ you thoughts.

“mom,where’s dad?”you asked your mom.

She let out a heavy sigh before answering your question”he need his time”she smiled at you.

You know it very clearly that your dad probably cried his heart off right now somewhere in this huge dorm. You smiled thinking that you finally getting married in a few hours. but you are still will be the daddy’s little girl.

After the stylist done do your hair and your make up,it’s time for the dress. Your mom bring the dress from her car.

“now it’s time for...the dress!!”your mom spazzed and your aunt was giggling behind her.

At the hotel room where the EXO boys at..

Suho knocked the batroom door repeatedly “Kris,you better get out now,you’ve been in there for about an hour” Suho sigh,then he look to the other member who also have no idea what’s gotten into their duizhang’s mind.

“i hope he’s not trying to kill himself inside”Chanyeol worried. Suho smacked his head “don’t said such things like that Yeol” the younger just pouted,feeling guilty.

The boys retreat from the bathroom door and continue to be dressed up by the stylist.  Inside the bathroom,Kris was paled as a ghost,he was so nervous for the wedding,he was too imagining bad things that would be happened during the ceremony of the wedding. He gulped as he look himslef at the mirror. He have bags under his eyes. He’s still wearing his bathrobe he haven’t dressed up yet. He sighed again. He blew an air. “okay Wu Yi Fan,you can do this,yeah you can do this”he nodded his head. He pump his fist in front of him”fighting!”and nodded his head one more time before opening the bathroom door.

The boys and the stylists turned their head at him and sighed in relief that the groom had finally appeared.

Chanyeol was the first who approached him. big grin pplastered on his face then he placed his arm around Kris’s shoulder”finally you get out from the bathroom,i thought that you were trying to ki-“but before he could fininsh his words Suho put his palm to his big mouth.

After Suho drag the happy virus away,Lay approach Kris and pat his shoulder “i don’t know how you feels right as a groom,but i know that you are nervous to death,am i right?” Kris smile at him “yeah you’re right”

“are you ready?”Lay asked him again and the groom just chuckled “it’s now or never”

-_-_-_-

“honey are you ready?”your dad asked you.

Now you,and your parents are inside the black Mercedes just a few meters then you guys have arrived in front of the hotel. The other cars following behind your car. the first car is your car,the second is your aunts and uncles (Lay’s and Hannah’s),the third is your girls,and after that were SNSD cars and also F(x)’s.

“yeah of course,it’s now or never”you smiled at you dad and then to your mom.

Finally the car stops at the destination place,the hotel. The chaffeur open the car door and your dad was the one who step outside following you and your mom. Your eye widened when you see the amount of papparazi and the fangirls that flooded the main entrance, but they are lined up behind the red line.

A soft surface greeted you when you step outside,when you looked down it was red carpet,then you following your gaze and you just realized that you are standing on the red carpet. people gasps when they see your wedding dress.

“wowww i feel like a celebrity”you whispered and only your parents heard that. They both chuckled. Your father leaned to your ear and whispered at you”well,you’re going to married one today” you and your mom bursted to laughing.

your family and your friends had already get out the car. you and your parents leading the way to the main entrance.

You throw your smile at those papparazi and the fangirls. “Unnie fighting!” “Ana-ssi fighting!” “fighting!” you smiled when you heard those words from the fans.

When you look at your right you can see a huge banner written : ‘HAPPY WEDDING FOR THE BADASS GIRL’  you can’t help yourself but smile at that words.

Then a commotion can be heard from your left side. There you saw a crazy fangirl who happened refused the wedding throwing insulting words at you. you cringed at the sight,the other fangirls tried to shut the crazy fangirl’s mouth,the security guard tried to hold her,shiver ran down to your spine when you saw the crazy fangirl tried to pull out something from her shabby bag and that was an egg and to your and everybody surprise she aiming the eggs at you. but before the egg hit your white dress Ahra caught it with her hand without breaking it. Then another one came up on your way but you caught it before it hit your face without breaking it. You gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter