34- aircraft hijacking took everythings away

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"nice blazer Ana"Donghae praised your pink blazer. you just gave him a weak smile."thank you oppa"

"hey..where did the badass Ana go?"he wrapped his hand around your shoulder."hahaha,im still the badass and Kris is still the Face,nothing change"you slap his arm playfully. "suuuree~"donghae sang. "your passport?"he asked."Kris hold it for me"you smile. "good..Kaja~"

The vacation in Manila is over. You and Lay were looking for Hannah,but she was nowhere to be seen.”aish..where’s that kid”Lay ruffled his hair in frustation.

“maybe she already go home”you hung your head low looking at the the ground,Lay’s hand wrapped around your shoulder,you both sighing in disappointment.

Kris and Suho  tried to calming the sad Jongin,tears dripping down from his eyes.”hyung where’s she?we’re boarding in 30 ing minutes,she was here minutes ago,i didn’t have a chance to say good bye to her”

Lay could see pure love in Kai’s eyes,he’s really regret for what he’s saying to him at the club when he finds out about Hannah and Kai’s relationship,he throw harsh  words to the younger,he wasn’t give Kai one chance to explain everything,he pulled Hannah away from Kai and saying that he’s not good enough for his cousin.’maybe she don’t wanna see either of my face or Kai’s because it’ll hurt her more*sigh*im sorry Hannah,if only i could rewind the time’

Without he realize,tears dripping down from his eyes,he wipe it off with his finger and walking towards Kris and you.

 

He sit beside you and Kris. Your head rested on Kris shoulder while his hand wrapping around your waist. You can see Kai gaze softened a little bit when his eyes met yours because he know that you also feel the pain too,you give him encouraging smile.’be strong’you mouthed to Kai. Kai chuckled a little bit ‘thank you badass princess’

‘shut up you byuntae’you mouthed him back.

‘’

‘byuntae’

‘’

‘byuntae’

‘badass ’

‘Jerkface byuntae’

You and Kai chuckled and continuing the mouthed war

‘short’

‘short ’

‘small s’

‘fake abs’

Suho and Sehun see you and Kai having a mouthed war while”yah Kai,Ana,what are you doing?”Suho

“nothing~”you both said in unison and laughed after that.

“Kris did you saw that?”Suho held his laughter

“of course the entire time,not to mention that they both looks really stupid,acting like a mute”Kris stated

“yah!”you and Kai shouts in unison.

Everybody laugh and so you and Kai,when Kai’s eyes met yours his smile grew bigger,you’re really happy that you can lift half of his pressure. But when Kai’s eyes met with Lay’s his smile faded away and he rolled his eyes and look to another direction,everybody seems noticed that,and finally they all stop laughing and some of them make a strange cough.

“he still not forgiving Lay”Kris whispered to you.”yeah,i hope this will end soon”you whispered back “Amen” with that you chuckled.

 

In the plane>>

You sat near the window with Kris. “when you start the new semester?”Kris start a conversation”*sigh*around next week”

“you can do this Ana,one more semester left and after that,you can go to college or..”he stop at the last part.

“or what?”you asked in curious

He bring his face closer to your ears and let out a deep y husky voice”or marry me”

Shivers down to your spine,your heart skip a beat. before you could react a voice come from behin you “don’t even think about it,duizhang,she’s going to college”Lay tapped Kris shoulder,he nodded to Kris and go back to his seat.

 

You lean your head to Kris shoulder, your hands intertwined with his “you’re not answering”Kris

“answering what?”You

“my question”

“which one?”

“a thing that i suggest you to do after graduate from high school”

Silence..

“is that even a question?”

“of course..so?”

“i-umm..of umm how about we enganged first before take more step to that stage”

Lay smile grew wide hearing your suggestion,he definetely agree with you,engangement party will be fun.

Kris gave you a long smooch on the lips,hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter