29- another unexpected truth

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Kris were strolling around some shops that sold traditional item and some fruit shop near your resort.

Kris grabbed a big round spiny fruit.”baby shortie,what is this?”he asked you.

“aaahh..that’s a Durian,that tastes really delicious.”you touch that Durian with your hand. “you wanna try some?”Kris nodded.

After you  pay the Durian you see Rambutan.”do you know what is this?”you asks Kris.

“ummm..no,what is this hairy fruit?”Kris touch the fruit awkwardly with his point finger repeatedly

“this is Rambutan,i guess i should buy it too.”you pay for the Rambutan to the seller. You bought 2 durians and many rambutans not just for you two but also for the girls.

“Girls..im back!look, what i bought.”you shouts as you step into your cottage along with Kris following behind you.

“waaahh Durians.”Aisya squealed in happiness.

Aulia and Jade grab your other plastic bag which contain Rambutans.”yayyyy..Rambutan!!”

“what are those strange looking fruits?”Ahra peek from Jade’s tall figure.

Hyoyeon,Yuri and Taeyeon come runniing from their room.”we heard fruit word.”Yuri

“what is that strange looking fruit?”Hyoyeon pointing to Rambutan,she poke it with her point finger *poke poke poke*

“omo..there’s another one.”Taeyeon pointing to Durian,she walks closer to it and poke it.*poke poke poke*

You rolled your eyes and yanked them away. You tell them what Rambutan and Durian is and how to eat them. It’s so easy to open Rambutan skin but it was so much effort to open the Durian because you have to cut them with a knife and tore it apart into two with all the strength you have.

 

They all enjoyed eating Rambutan and Durian,but Hyoyeon seem doesn’t really like Durian because it strong smell.but for you the smell of Durian is like a paradise.

“wow..that was delicious.”Kris patted his stomach in satisfaction.

“yes it was.”you chuckled and throw yourself to his embrace while walking with him to Chen,Xiumin,Suho,Baekhyun,Siwon,Kangin,Changmin cottage,because the rest of EXO are there too.

 

When you passed SNSD and f(x)cottage you hear commotion in there.

“yahhh...!!you should go apologize to her!”someone’s yelling in the cottage.you and Kris stop walking and glance to the cottage open door.

 

“we don’t want to unnie.”girl 1 also yelling.

 

“hey..no need to yell back to your unnie.”she sounds like Amber.

 

“she yelled at us first,you ugly girl with weird hair cuts for a girl.”girl 2 mocked Amber.

You can’t see what happened in there but you had already know the situation without seeing it live. It seems the older girl is angry with her younger sisters and Amber is defend the older girl.

“oppa..shall we see what happened in there?”you asks Kris and he nodded.”yeah..im afraid if sunbaenim gets hurt or something.”then you and Kris enter the cottage. As you step in to the living room the yells become louder and clear,you can see the bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter