17- The Deadly DUO

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole school already knows you as EXO-M Lay’s little cousin. It’s been 3 months since you enrolled to Seoul high,and the students calls you and Nara as the duo Ra or the deadly duo,LOL.

No one  dared to messed up with you two,and for what you read in fanfics about being bullied by the queenka at school beacuse you’re a someone’s famous relative that’s a totally a bull,the queenka at your school were about worship you,and we can say that they absolutely afraid with you.

Well,at first it wasnt started like that.

It was started like this...

 

Flashbacks~~

 

You and Ahra were walking in the empty coridor,until a bunch of girls(or we can call ‘em as the queenka at school,or the school’s es).

There were about 7 girls standing in you and Ahra way.

“yahh..we heard that you are EXO-M Lay little cousin?am i right?”the tall skinny asked you.

“what if i say yes?”you said in mocking tone.

“you brave enough to stand against me huh?you .”the blond scream at you and slapped your face. But before her dirty hand rough landed in your cheek you already hold her wrist and pulled her closer to your face.

“step back and dissappear in front  of my face,or your gonna regret that your mother gave birth you in to this world.”you said n threatening tone and gave her smirk on your face.

But they’re not afraid of you.yet.

 

The empty coridor suddenly becomes crowded. Students watch your little confrontation with the school es.

 

“whoaahh whoaahh girls,if i were you guys,i won’t ever do that.”Ahra warned them. But  they seem didn’t give a with what Ahra says.

 

“you probably don’t know me,i am Kim Seo Hyun.and i-“you cut the Seohyun girl. “b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter