3- Was that YiXing oppa??!!

The Badass and The Face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE D DAY.. (Yeaaahh the concert’s day)

 

Ana POV

We rent a  room in a hotel near MEIS,North Jakarta,that’s the place where the concert will be held.

Jade and Aisya were insisted me to go with them have a night in the hotel. It sounds silly.

 

They wake me up at 5am. I heard their alarm ring in unison.this totally a bad morning.

 

“Turn oit off!!im tryin to sleep here?” i said to them and covering my ears with a pillow.

 

“wake up girl,we’re going at 6.”Sara took my pillow away.

 

“what the hell?at 6?the show will start in 3pm,for god sake!!”i scream disbelief with her.

 

We take a bath together. We used to do this in an emergeency situation when were sleep over in one of our house. And now,they think is an emergency situation, HOW STUPID!!!

 

After bath we change into our own clothes.

I just wearing simple short pink jeans,with white tank and pink cardigan,with my gold converse. I put EXO’s necklace,Sarah bought me that.

    

  

We took our bags then leave the hotel room. Sarah drive to the concert place

 

"wahh,Ana,you wearing EXO-M leader's necklace." Jade told me. "really?well,i don't give ."i scoffed

"ohh,i know..you have a secret crush with him,aren't you?"Sarah tease me. " please..just shut the up and drive okayy?i don't wanna end up in a hospital,i still have some undone bussines with my dad."i rolled my eyes. "whatever you are saying,babe,don't have something or someone too much or you gonna get a karma."Sara laugh at me.

pfffttt...i wasn't paying attention when Sarah told me to choose the necklace,i choose randomly because i don't care with the damn necklace.

 and finally we reach our destination.

 

Whoaaaahh...it’s already crowded!! Are they gonna wait for the concert this long?

“hhhhh..”im sighing disbelief for what i’ve just saw.

 

“Aaaaaahh i can’t believe we’re here!!”Aulia take my hands and she start fangirling.

 

I rolled my eyes. “yeahh me too.”i said lazily.

 

“Ana,just have fun!”Jade told me

 

“yeahh..your gonna have your dad’s bless,i can feel it.”Aisya

“i know girls,i know..i think i have plan if my dad still not allow me to go.”i smile too them

 

“then what is that?”Sarah looks so curios

They get closer closer and closer to me.

 

“i’ll run away,hahahaa.”

 

“WHAT?ARE YOU CRAZY?ASDFGKLJHBA.”they scream  disbelief with my crazy stupid plan.

 

“easy girls,just enjoy the show,shall we?”i laugh at them

They shook their head disbelief. And i just laugh at them

 

Then Aulia hand me a stick. it still wrapped in plastic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter